Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Len VS Alanta

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 8:43 am

As Len was walking, his thoughts focused on a song he had recently heard from a group that was performing in the central plaza of the town he just passed. Somehow this song that talked about how some wounds wouldn't close, how these past few years have been confusing, and how all of this felt like something crawling on him refused to leave his mind. Being that centered on trying to rip the song from his mind, while unknowingly whistling it, He absentmindedly took a left turn when he shouldn't have, getting himself into the woods.
Only after almost twenty minutes he realized what just happened, he tried to look around to see the road from where he came, but long had he been walking without a set path. Only trees, bushes and leaves were on sight, and the sounds that surround him were of birds and insects. He was lost.
Thankfully, the sense he had left let him smell something strange, not only the freshness of the eucalyptus that permeated the air. But the smell of something being cooked. Maybe he wasn't as alone as he first thought.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 8:56 am

Len, being the unfocused fool he was, was used to making stupid mistakes like this, which meant that he wasn't dissapointed or saddened at all, for him this was just another tueday. But y'know what? He had nothing to lose, he had no reason to not follow the weird smell, every bit of common sense was saying to him to not do it, he knew he wasn't the top of the foodchain here but at the same time, he gave little fucks to that, and began to try to find whatever was being cooked.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:26 am

As Len was getting closer to the source of the smell, it became stronger and stronger. Where before he could only deduce it was food being cooked, now he noticed that it was meat, with vegetables and spices he couldn't put his finger on. He also noticed a trail of white smoke on the sky, that seemed to come from the same place as the smell.
He also started hearing something that wasn't the wildlife. It was almost like a whistle. It reminded him of the sound a stick does when a child moves it really fast. And every time he heard this noise it was the prelude of another, shorter and lower sound, like a thump.
After a short while, Len found a clearing, where a pot was over a fire and some tall person, that he couldn't distinguish very well both because of the distance and the fact that was giving him his back, doing what seemed to be practicing archery.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:34 am

Len is not the kind of person to iniciate any conversations or to do anything with other people, but he followed the smell for long enough to convince himself to not turn back right now, so Len, merely waited, not wanting to interrupt this person's archery nor wanting to leave now that he actually bothered to be here.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 10:24 am

As Len stands there, watching the figure practicing with the bow, time passes. After around ten minutes the person turns around, stopping the practice even if just for a moment, and goes toward the cooking pot. As the person gets closer, Len start to distinguish more and more features: first and foremost the fact that this person is a woman, soon after he sees her black hair that rest upon her shoulders and frames her gentle face. But where his eyes stops is on her frame. Her tanned, somewhat glistening and really athletic frame. Since she is wearing a sporty outfit parts of her body are left for all to see, and while they're not usually something sexual Len cannot but admire her flat abdomen with abs marked on it, her arms that made obvious she could lift him up and long legs that could easily crack a watermelon.
While he absentmindedly checks the woman, a voice brings him back to the real world
''...so I didn't see you there, sorry. My name's Alanta by the way! I didn't expect anyone else to get here, normally people stay on the marked path. Unless... wait, were you running from something?''
Said the now named archer with a hint of worry on her voice.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 10:53 am

"Abs....W-wait! No! Not-running" Len would say, getting completely a little flustered. "I just meant that, you'know, i just got lost, cuz i got distracted." He would then complete his last statement, making a noticeable effort not to look at her muscles.

"I'm Len, by the way... n-nice to met you..."
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:08 am

''Oh! Well, I know these forest like the back of my hand, so I can help you get back. But first, wouldn't you like to stay here a while and talk a bit more? I've cooked too much food for one person, like i usually do, so it wouldn't be a problem to share it with you''
As Alanta says this she opens the pot, letting out a lot of steam and with it, a wonderful smell many times more intense from what you've been smelling until now. It makes Len's mouth water.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:25 am

"Yeah, sure." Len would say, regaining his composure, that girl was surprisingly nice, given how most females he met since his amnesiac ass cares to remember either challanged him or tried to ra-'show him a good time'. Yeah, right, Alanta's body is amazing, but Len ain't gonna be a little shit towards her because of that, as long she is nice to him he will show the same respect.

Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 5:39 pm

''So, what brings you here?'' Said the athletic woman as she served a bowl of what seemed like stew. ''I've never seen someone like you around these parts. Also, if you don't mind my forwardness, you seem rather... on edge. Are you sure you're not escaping from anyone?'' She said half jokingly, trying to lighten the mood, all while getting a serve of the stew for herself
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 5:49 pm

Len grabs the stew and smells it. "Nothing really, i was just walking around these parts until i picked on the scent your stew, which i just followed." Witnessing her joke, Len goes along, placing a large spoonful at his mouth and saying. "If i'm running from anything it's that fucking town with rapey midara."
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 6:38 pm

''you don't like us midara then?'' she asked amused, not taking it personally at all ''are you a hunter or adventurer of some kind?'' She inquires while letting the meal cool down a bit, before putting the spoon in her mouth.
''Afraid of having a good time?'' She added while licking some specks of the broth that got stuck in her lips.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 6:45 pm

Len blushed REALLY hard now... "Oh no! I just.. y'know.. have conflicting feelings about being raped." He knows that look, she did look like a fighter.
Len sighs - "y'know what? I'm sure we'll both love to beat each other."

[Punch]
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 2:30 pm

[Punch- 27 - Failure]
[Pass - Auto - Success]

As Len throws his fist towards the midara, Alanta simply moves slightly to one side, easily dodging it.
''Hey! If you want to spar, at least wait until we finish eating!'' She then returns to the stew. ''I was just saying that I don't understand why some people are so diametrically opposed to have a good fuck. I get that some of us can be kind of forceful, but mostly we only want to have a good time'' She then downs her now empty bowl and adds
''And since we midara have our bodies literally build to give more pleasure than your average human, I'm sure you'd enjoy it very much''
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 4:28 pm

"Wait... you, you are not going to rape me? Wow, you are likely the one midara that i've met that actually has some common sense." Len would say, seemingly embarassed. "Sorry for misjudging you, and acting like a little shit..." He is clearly ashamed of attacking her, so much that he isn't even speaking back.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:16 pm

''Don't worry, I understand that other midaras are a little too enthusiastic, but if you truly don't want anything, I won't force you. That doesn't keep me from thinking that you would love it. I get the sensation that for all your talk and prickly exterior, you'd actually love to have me take care of you...tenderly...lovingly.'' She then claps her thighs, bringing Len's attentions to them
''Don't tell me you wouldn't like to rest your head here in my lap while I caress your body and give you some long relaxing orgasms''
After saying this, Alanta gets up, putting the now empty dish on the side.
''I'm not going to lie, now I feel kind of hot and bothered, so since you seemed to like fighting, how about a little spar? And if after that you want to do other kind of exercise, even better. But in any case, we would both at least have worked out a good sweat. You're in?''
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:51 pm

"I will not lie..... you are my type and i'm really horny right now...." len says this while placing his empty bowl out of the way.....
He then claps his fists together. "LET'S FIGHT THEN!"

Len would say, immeaditly going into a kick aimed at Alanta's ribs.
[Roundhouse Kick]
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 10:25 am

[Roundhouse kick - 42 - Success]
[Abs boast - 73 -Failure]

This time, Alanta did not have any time to dodge, receiving a kick right into her chest.
''Hugh...'' Groaned the midara. ''I didn't notice before, but you are quite strong! It doesn't help that hand-to-hand combat it's not my forte''

Alanta - 27 Stamina
Len - 30 Willpower - 1 Hatred
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 10:37 am

"Then let's get real fucking close!" Said Feyrel, who would begin to fight relentlessly.

[Relentless Punches]
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 4:21 pm

[relentless punches - 64, 68, 93, 84, 20, 8, 85 - 5 Successes, 2 failures]
[aphrodisiac arrow - 21 -Failure]

The unstoppable barrage of punches leaves Alanta not only incapable of attacking back, but incapable of responding at all, she just tries to stay away to catch her breath, not knowing how to keep his opponent  at bay

Alanta - 17 stamina
Len - 30 willpower - 0 hatred
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 4:59 pm

(Holy moly)
While punching, Len's gaze wanders a tad too low, right into Alanta's abs, which makes Len get a dopey smile. "Such perfect abs" he said.... yeah, he is definitly a weirdo.

[Pass]
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 10:55 am

[pass]
[Abs boast - 12 - Success]

''Hey'' Said the archer softly ''If you like them so much, you can actually touch and feel them, i don't mind''
Len accepted the invitation without a second thought, extending his hand and caressing them, getting to know every sensation, every mound. The softness of the skin and the hardness of the muscle, both at the same time.
When he noticed what he was doing, he had started touching with the other hand, and his head was dangerously close to the enemy's abdomen

Alanta - 17 stamina
Len - 28 willpower
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 11:04 am

The thought of Licking them really did cross Len's mind, in fact, it's still fucking there.... but he ain't giving such a easy win to the archer, he was gonna try to kick her into some more fitting range.

[Spinning kick]
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 1:03 pm

[spinning kick - 58 - Success]
[compliant arrow - 56, 29 - Failure]

Taking advantage of the close range, Len spun around and gave a kick to the midara in her guts. This made lose concentration to the girl, making her drop the arrow she was taking from her quiver and almost knelt in pain. Thankfully, Alanta recovered quickly enough, so she didn't actually drop to the ground.

Alanta - 15 stamina
Len - 28 willpower - 1 hatred

(since Alanta's kiss arrow is based on a kiss and imitates the feeling, but it's not a real one, would it trigger Len's weakness to kisses?)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 4:20 pm

(The kiss fetish is not much about the feeling for Len, but more the act, still that's your decision to make)
Well, Len's gonna keep pressing the attack, now with punches though.

[Reckless Punch]
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 5:18 pm

[Reckless punch - 49, 42 - Success]
[resounding kiss - 10, 81 - Success]

This time, Alanta was capable of seeing the hit coming, but rather than dodging it, she took the hit as well as she could to get an opening on her rival, and she found it. With a swift motion, she took Len's head and forced him into a kiss. Not only that, she ensured that their lips locking were the only thing that the fighter could give any attention to.
''Mmmmh... I think I was right, and under all that prickly exterior you actually like being seduced and pampered senseless...'' She teased in the brief moments that their mouths separated for catching air, and air that Len couldn't help but notice smelled like the midara in front of him

Alanta - 13 stamina
Len - 25 willpower - 2 hatred - Dazed

Last edited by Nereus_Kruz on Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Len VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta Empty

Back to top Go down

Len VS Alanta
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next