Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alanta, the archer Midara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Alanta, the archer Midara Empty
PostSubject: Alanta, the archer Midara   Alanta, the archer Midara EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 4:45 pm

Hi, this is the first time I'll do a Midara, so any criticism is well received. if you want to use this character feel free to do it, but first tell me, please. Here is Alanta.

Alanta Borine

Alanta is a tanned, tall, athletic Midara with shoulder black hair. While not a Midara with huge boobs and ass, her assets are still really appealing. Her face is what catches up more attention since, in contrast to her muscled body, she has a gentle look.  

Alanta loved doing sports since her youth, archery was always her favourite thing to practice, now she uses this skill both for sport in her leisure time and for combat. All the training also gave her a toned body, with muscles that while not being overly marked, were plain to see. This gave her a sense of insecurity for a long time, but thankfully she accepted herself as time passed and now she is not only proud of it but uses her body to seduce adventurers and people that want to battle with her.

Combat style: Alanta uses a bow with different kinds of arrows, each one with a different heart-shaped head and each one with a different effect. Alanta also uses her body and charms in a manner more aligned with other Midara.

Abilities:
Archer precision (passive): ''I'll let you know I can hit a bullseye without effort from a place you'd had problems seeing the target'' Alanta is well versed on the bow, giving her a greater critical chance when using either shoot arrow or bow hit (75-100 instead of 85-100)

Shoot arrow: ''This one is for you!'' Shoots an arrow, the effect depends on the type of arrow shooted

Kissed arrow: ''*Muah* This one will feel almost as if I'm kissing the impact point, but I can tell you my the real thing is better'' Alanta kisses an arrow, giving the point a pink look and shoots it. Deals 3 damage on impact.

Charming arrow: ''Are you sure you don't want to just give in to your desires? I assure you it's not a bad feeling'' Alanta whispers into an arrow, changing the colour of the tip to white. When it impacts the opponent hears in his head those seductive whispers, leaving the opponent without the capacity of taking any action on the next turn on impact.

Aphrodisiac arrow:''This one will make you feel real good, you might even ask me for more later, juju'' Alanta spreads some kind of liquid on the arrowhead, changing it's colour to bright green. Inflicts 1 damage/turn over 4 turns.

Sensitivity arrow: ''I like this one a lot, I hope you'll like it too, I love when people start losing themself on the newfound pleasure'' Alanta rubs the arrow with a special shiny rock giving the arrowhead an orange colour. Augments the body sensitivity giving Alanta +1 damage on her attacks for three turns.

Compliant arrow: ''You surely will be tired with all of this battling, why don't you just come here with me and relax?'' Alanta caresses an arrow and gives it a blue tinge, Making the opponent more relaxed and susceptible when hit. Gives Alanta advantage for 3 turns on impact.

Bow hit: ''I prefer it if I'm the one touching you, thank you!'' Alanta attacks with the bow itself, doing 2 damage. Normally used in desperation as a get-off-me move.

Abs boast: ''Won't you like to touch them? They are hard as a rock but really warm and smooth.'' Alanta shows her toned abs and tempts the opponent to touch them, dealing 2 damage and the capacity of charming on crit.

Resounding kiss: ''Stop paying attention to anything that isn't me, just submerge yourself on this kiss'' Alanta puts her hands on her opponent hears shutting them and kisses him fiercely, making him not only feel, but hear the kiss. Does 2 damage and dazes for 2 turns on hit. Only usable once every 5 turns.

Thighs heaven/hell: Same movement with different flavours, one more gentle and one more aggressive
Thighs heaven:''Just come here and let all your worries float away, I'll pamper you as long as you want'' Alanta kneels on the floor and tells the opponent to rest his tired head on her lap while she gives the opponent head pats and whispers sweet nothings to him. Binds, 2 damage/turn, auto if the opponent is compliant.
Thighs hell: ''I'll let you know I'm capable of crushing watermelons with these beauties'' Alanta does a frankensteiner on the opponent and traps his head on her thighs. Alanta tightens the grip enough for the opponent to feel the pressure but not enough to hurt. Binds, 2 damage/turn, auto if the opponent is compliant

Trap for adventurers (Finisher, only if the opponent is compliant and with 5 or less wp): ''Get here, let me please you and love you and show you what this body of mine can do if you just let me. I just want to get you between my arms!''  Alanta will start to rub her crotch with the opponents and kiss him mercilessly. Even if the opponent tries to struggle and resist Alanta will not release him, instead, she will squeeze even more. This will continue until the opponent has passed out, maybe from the pleasure or maybe from the tiredness of the nonstop orgasm caused by the onslaught of attention.

Last edited by Nereus_Kruz on Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alanta, the archer Midara   Alanta, the archer Midara EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:53 am

This midara looks super fun! i'd love to go a round against her as charlie or alita if you'd be down!
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alanta, the archer Midara   Alanta, the archer Midara EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:57 am

I don't really mind, but i should say that I've never roleplayed on a forum, much less a Midara. And since English is not my mother tongue I'm afraid it would be kind of a mess on my part. I would need to ask you things that I don't know and I'll probably make some easily avoidable mistakes. Having said that, there's a first time for everything, so if despite all you still want to try, I would be honored xD.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alanta, the archer Midara   Alanta, the archer Midara EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 1:46 pm

Everyone starts somewhere! I'd love to be your first rp and If you need tips or anything please ask! You can also pm me and I'll give you my discord I can help more there!
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alanta, the archer Midara   Alanta, the archer Midara EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 3:03 pm

Okay! well for starters I would like to know if I need to set any kind of scene for the characters to meet or I just need to start a new thread with the encounter? Also, is required to have a schedule for the RP or we just post the replies on the thread as we see fit? Having said that, I'll start when I can (and know how to xD)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alanta, the archer Midara   Alanta, the archer Midara EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 3:41 pm

For a scene that's usually up to the dm I do it cause it makes it fun for me~ you dont have to though. With a schedule no there isn't one. Just post when you have the time and freedom to.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alanta, the archer Midara   Alanta, the archer Midara EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 3:52 pm

Btw, which character are you going to play as? Charlie or Alita? I don't really have a preference, so I leave it to you
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alanta, the archer Midara   Alanta, the archer Midara EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 4:31 pm

I can go Alita shes much easier to dm.
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alanta, the archer Midara   Alanta, the archer Midara EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 4:43 pm

okay, anything to know for the initial scene?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alanta, the archer Midara   Alanta, the archer Midara EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 9:48 am

i'll let you have creative freedom. A tip for how i do it is think of a place that would suit the midara. Where would they hang out and try to get more victims. They probably aren't gonna go too out of their way. But like i said that's how i look at it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alanta, the archer Midara   Alanta, the archer Midara Empty

Back to top Go down

Alanta, the archer Midara
Page 1 of 1