Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Len VS Alanta

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len VS Alanta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 4:20 pm

(Reckless Punch has advantage, also gives enemies advantage)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 10:33 am

(oh sorry, I've retconned it)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 10:57 am

(No worries)
"You're... not wrong." Said Len, trying to get his head back on the fight.

[Punch]
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 4:14 pm

[Punch - 20, 48 - Success]
[Aphrodisiac Arrow - 87 - Failure]

Len took advantage of the close distance, giving her a hard hit on her liver that left her breath less, incapable of doing anything other than try and regain her composure. She also noticed at this moment how much work she would need to do if she wanted to regain control of the fight.

Alanta - 12 stamina
Len - 25 Willpower - 4 hatred - Dazed
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 4:26 pm

Len was doing good, he could end this fight soon.... and good god he was looking foward to after this.

(This is Scary, Len's rolls are wayy too good)

[Reckless Punch]
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 5:16 am

[reckless punch - 38 - Success]
[thighs hell - 11, 98 - Critical success!]

Alanta threw away her safety and tanking through the kind of punch she already got used to endure from Len, she jumped, caught his head between her thighs and with a flip threw him to the ground, with his face still trapped between her legs.
''Now stay there, no need to move.'' She said as she started moving her legs, the motion making Len feel her smooth skin, her muscles against him.''If you keep your head there'' she added ''I promise I'll be gentle''
Len also felt in his scalp a faint sensation, a shadow of a hand that suggested he would be scratched and petted like a good boy if he obeyed the midara suggestion.

Alanta - 10 stamina
Len - 23 willpower - 5 hatred - dazed ends, bound, stunned (1)

(since the dazed effect gave Len a disadvantage dice and the reckless gave him an advantage dice, they nullified, so he only rolled one die)

Last edited by Nereus_Kruz on Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 8:08 am

(Yeah, i saw that, also question, is Len stunned? Technically he should be, but you are the DM)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 8:32 am

(why should he be stunned?)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 8:33 am

(Most Crit sucesses stun, unless stated otherwise)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 8:42 am

(TRUE!. Sorry, this is only my second time being a DM, and I've still hadn't got the hang of it. I've corrected it)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 8:48 am

(No worries bro, this will turn will be complicated if my time as DM has served for anything)

Len is confused right now, he wants to stay there, but something bubbles inside of him.... that FULL HATRED MODE BUFF!! Also, hatred is not the only thing rising now, i must add.

[Stunned - Len techincally should be able to pop out of the Bind because of Full Hatred.... but the fact that i didn't define if full Hatred buff procs while stunned makes it all more complicated, so the choice is yours.]
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:18 am

[Len - stunned - automatic escape from bind due to full hatred]
[Alanta - Thighs Hell cont. - auto-fail due to escape]

Len wasn't thinking clearly, all that burning rage inside him coated the world in a red tinge on the eyes of the fighter. Thrashing around, kicking, punching and screaming, he got away from the legs of the tanned beauty, even though one part of him begged to stay there.
All this exertion left him exhausted, needing a moment to catch his breath.
''OH!'' Alanta said in surprise, ''I surely didn't expect that!''

Alanta - 10 stamina
Len - 23 willpower - 5 hatred
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:27 am

"Neither did i, it happens from time to time." Said Len, not THAT pissed no more, but then he turns to kick away at the woman.

(He should be at 0 HATRED last turn, because going full htred resets his stacks back to 0)

[Roundhouse Kick
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 4:41 pm

[Roundhouse kick - 52 - Success]
[Thighs heaven - 97 - Failure]

As soon as he felt he could move again, Len threw a kick directed towards Alanta's head, impacting without problem and trowing her far away, with a headache thumping in her skull.

Alanta - 7 stamina
Len - 23 willpower - 1 hatred

(I thought you said that in order to lose the stacks, Len needed to use his strongest attacks)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 5:02 pm

(Not at all, he drops it one way or another)
Win was in sight, so Len just kept fighting

[Reckless Punch]
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:51 am

[reckless punch - 10, 28 - Success]
[Kissed arrow - 91,23 - Failure]

Len advanced and threw another punch onto her, throwing her off-balance and making her kneel.
''Okay, I give! You win, I can see when I'm bested. Now please let me recover my breath, this hasn't been as pleasant for me as it has been for you'' Said the woman with a pinch of bitterness in her voice, no doubt due to this one-sided beating and the pain on her thanks to the barrage of hits she received.

Alanta - 5 stamina - loser
Len - 23 willpower - 2 hatred - winner
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 8:05 am

"Well, sure." Said Len, kinda proud of his own victory. "So, shall we do something more pleasurable for the both of us now?" He would ask her, squating right in front of her as if he was a slav.

Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 11:56 am

''You'll need to wait a bit, those punches hurt like hell, my body is really sore right now. I'll need to recover my breath at least'' Said the sweated midara, while trying to regulate her breath.
''I'm going to get something to drink'' she added while going towards where they had a meal before, where a jar of an icy yellow liquid could be seen. ''I have lemonade, want some?''
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 12:03 pm

"Not really." Len said, going from squatting to liying down with his back against the ground. "I'll just be resting here until you get yourself together."
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 1:19 pm

''Okay'' she said as she poured herself one glass of the liquid.
''Where did you learn to fight like that, if you don't mind the asking? It was pretty brutal, I have to say. It didn't feel like any martial arts, but just raw violence''
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 1:37 pm

"I learned to fight by fighting really, never had any formal training or any master, i just fought, lost, got better, then fought again, and again, and again...." Len would say as he yawned... "Exercise tends to get me really tired, though."
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:41 pm

''Well, it worked. Very few times I felt as overwhelmed as with this last fight. I didn't have almost any chance to retaliate. If you want we can rest, I'm also quite tires myself, so I wouldn't say no to some sleep'' After saying this she laid down and after looking at Len like expecting something from him, she started smacking softly her thighs and added.
''Come on, rest your head here, you must remember how good they felt from the fight. I assure you they're a wonderful pillow''
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 5:53 pm

Len visibly blushes. "Y-yeah, thanks" He would say as he laid his head upon her tighs, god they are so good
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 4:12 am

Alanta started to scratch Len's scalp, relaxing him even further, until both of them couldn't help but fall into the tender hands of the sandman. Letting them recover from their weary bodies and have sweet dreams.

(Are you okay if we end the session here? There has been a presentation, a battle and a resolution, I think this works as an ending)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 4:14 am

(Yeah, this was cool enough)
(GG)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Len VS Alanta   Len VS Alanta - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Len VS Alanta
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next