Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita VS Alanta

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 11:25 am

Alita blushes at her comment and shakes her head readying her boomerang again "Even if that was true i doubt your bow is gonna do much more!" She smirked best she could as she threw her boomerang missing on purpose hoping to hit her on the return

(head spinner)
(i realize i need to make more moves for alita she only has like 3 damaging moves with no setback)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 11:46 am

(Head spinner - auto-fail)
(Compliant Arrow - Roll 99 - Failure)

As Alita threw her boomerang, Alita did the same with an arrow, but she got distracted trying to dodge a projectile, what she didn't know is since the beginning Alita counted on the boomerang failing. ''Okay, I may have underestimated the difficulty of a moving target that is attacking you back. Good things I have a lot of arrows!''

Alita: 25 Willpower
Alanta: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 12:41 pm

Alita smirks as she holds up her hand ready to catch her boomerang "I guess i should say the same, if my boomerang wasn't my most loyal weapon i could find!"

(catch)
(just catching the boomerang on it's way back)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 1:10 pm

(why didn't you wait to see if it hit on the way back or not? Or I didn't understand how the attack worked?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 6:47 pm

(if it hits she catches it but if it misses the enemy catches it or lets it hit alita)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 7:35 pm

(yes, but since it said that the move missed on purpose and it came back the next turn, I thought that the turn were you used it failed automatically and it was the next were i needed to roll, sorry if I made a misunderstanding)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:32 am

(no you're right you just roll and the catch is her pretty much waiting for her boomerang to return aka she skips her turn waiting for the return)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 1:50 pm

(so do you prefer to re-do your last turn or how we do it then?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:22 am

(No what i did was what i meant to do just let the turn roll and ignore the catch.)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 3:47 am

Head spinner (Return) - Roll 13 - Critical Failure!
Aphrodisiac arrow - Roll 94 - Critical Success!

As the boomerang came back Alanta didn't have any problem reading and reacting to the trajectory, getting out of the way while shooting a green arrow. As Alita watched this, she tried to grab her trusted weapon on its way back and dodge the arrow at the same time. But this proved to be a bad idea since she was hit by both projectiles, leaving her not only on the ground defenseless but also with a heat starting to spread over her body that, while reluctantly admitting that it felt good, didn't let her think straight. Besides all this, almost to top it all off, she heard from her grounded position the voice of her rival.

''I understand that you want to use that weapon, and it's a good idea, but if you only rely on the same trick of the boomerang returning it's going to be predictable and easier to avoid. You should expand your repertoire of techniques. If you want, after we finish, we can try to create something! But well, that will be after this sparring session.''

Alita: 22 willpower, aphrodisiac poison (4), down (1)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 10:29 pm

Alita groaned at the poison inside her as she used her tail to hide her sex blushing intensly "W...well i never really got to practice on anything but a hay target! but um if you'd like to help me train then um i wouldn't be against it..." She felt her blush grow as she thought of training mixed with the arrows effect as she groaned again and tried to stand up

(Stand up)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 2:38 am

Stand up - Auto - Success
Compliant arrow - Roll 90 - Critical Success!

As Alita was getting up, Alanta took aim and shot an arrow, impacting without any kind of problem. This blue pointed arrow didn't hurt the dragon girl, at least not in the common sense, but she felt as if a wave of relaxation washed over her. What is more, she felt a newborn trust in Alanta, as if she suddenly has difficulty thinking that the archer didn't want the best for her, nothing that she couldn't rationalize or try to ignore, but thoughts and feelings that invaded her mind nonetheless.
''It seems almost as if you want to try and see what each of my arrows do'' Alanta said with a smirk. ''I'm happy to oblige, also if you want and feel adventurous I can show you what the concentrated stuff feels, without the intermediary that is the arrow. I'm sure you'd grow to love it.''

Alita: 21 willpower, Aphrodisiac Poison (3), Compliant (3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 9:48 am

Alita groans as her body relaxes her mind getting jumbled as her emotions began to bubble before she felt anger at her situation and her energy rose. "That's it i'm not just gonna let you talk down on me!" She grabbed her boomerang and threw it into the air before jumping up with it

(Shine down)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 10:21 am

Shine Down - Roll 16 - Success
Kissed Arrow - Roll 11, 33 - Fail due to advantage

After throwing and recatching her boomerang, Alita now brimming with power throws it at the Midara, making a direct impact and making her fail her arrow big time.
''OUCH'' exclaimed the archer, but strangely she still had her smile on her face. ''Now, that's a special attack if I ever saw one! But I'm not going to just wait, I'm still planning to win!''

Alita:20 Willpower, Aphrodisiac poison (2), Compliant (2), Stunned (1)
Alanta: 17 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 1:22 pm

Alita panted as she tried to catch her breath after the intense attack. "Thanks i guess miss alanta but i don't plan on losing."

(stunned)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:20 am

Thighs hell - Auto due to compliant - Success

''But I'm planning on making you lose!'' After saying this Alanta runs towards Alita and does a somersault, landing with Alita's head between her legs. ''Gotcha! Now you can enjoy my perfect thighs from up-close. You can try to get out, but...'' The archer started doing little moves with her legs, little circles, up and down, and a plethora of motions all clearly intended to arouse her prisoner. ''Why would you want to?''

Alita on the other hand felt how the strain wasn't uncomfortable, much less painful. It was a kind of pressure akin to a blanket in winter, the type of squeeze that made you want to keep feeling it. Between this newfound sensation, the aphrodisiac on her body, and the relaxing trust she felt for the archer thanks to the arrows, she knew that she would need to muster a lot of willpower to escape that situation.

Alita: 17 willpower, Aphrodisiac poison (1), Compliant (1), bound
Alanta: 17 stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:36 am

Alita blushes as she tried to pull her head out before realizing how alanta was in the perfect position for one of her moves "Y'know i don't just know how to use my boomerang! Even if this feels heavenly i can't just relax right now!" She then tried to get a grip and throw the archer off of her.

(struggle)

Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 12:06 pm

Struggle - Roll 62 - Success
Thigh hell (continuation) - Auto fail due to successful struggle

After a few moments, all the sensations caused by the arrows of the Midara dissipated. And with her mind and body now normal and without strange thoughts, she put aside her temptations and struggled to get out of the archer's grip, which she did with relative ease since said grip wasn't the strongest.

''Oh, you hated being in contact with my legs that much?'' Alanta teased ''For a moment I thought you were getting really comfortable''

Alita: 17 willpower
Alanta: 17 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 12:23 pm

Alita blushed and shook her head as she rushed alanta and tried grabbing her to set up a easy throw "Just cause i struggled free doesn't really mean that! Besides i can't show you my strength without getting free!"

(getting clingy)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 2:50 pm

Getting Clingy - Roll 46 - Success
Abs boast - Roll 65 - Failure

Alanta started to lift her shirt, trying to entice the dragon-girl once again, but this time Alita threw herself into the Midara, hugging and trapping her between her arms. This time it was the archer who was in a tight spot. ''I didn't expect you to be so forward, I like this part of you!'' Said the tall woman with a hint of preoccupation in her voice.

Alanta: 16 stamina, bound
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 5:21 pm

Alita smirks at her while also blushing as her mind groans about still being flirt with as she tries to take advantage and throws a winding punch into hit abs knowing it won't knock her out or anything but would probably hurt a little

(basic attack)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:23 am

Basic attack - Roll 6 - Success
Struggle - Roll 11 - Critical failure!

Alanta started squirming, trying to get out of Alita's hold, but that only let her open for a well placed hit from the dragon girl. With this last shock, she was left wondering what her rival would do next, and how she could escape her precarious position.

Alita: 17 Willpower
Alanta: 14 Stamina, bound
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 12:59 pm

Alita smirked and tried to put her foot behind alanta's to throw her "Let me show you my true strength!"

(dazing throw)
(don't forget alanta can reverse the bind on alita that's one of her weaknesses with getting clingy)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:49 pm

dazing throw - roll 62 - Success!
bind reversal - roll 83 - Fail!

With a movement similar to judo, Alita threw the archer to the ground, leaving said midara with a shocked face, looking at the dragon from below. ''That hurt! Are you sure you are not a martial artist? That move was really impressive. Ouch.''
The midara groaned knowing that what initially seemed like a fairly easy battle was getting more and more complicated. And the fact that she was now on the dirt did nothing more than add salt to the injury.

Alanta: 12 Stamina, downed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 6:50 am

Alita smirked and walked a little distance before turning and throwing her boomerang again "I only learned a little bit from my sensei. But thanks for the complement!"

(always comes back)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita VS Alanta
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next