Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita vs Lipstrosity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Alita vs Lipstrosity Empty
PostSubject: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:17 pm

As Alita was traveling, she came across a small village in ruins. Buildings were smashed and unconscious people were scattered about the place. But the strangest thing was that everyone and everything was covered in bright multi-colored kiss marks. Even the road had lip prints on it.

Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!

...and from that sound of smacking lips, whoever was behind this wasn't that far away.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:39 pm

Alita followed the sounds with a gulp as she looked at everyone "i'll heal you all as soon as i can...i just hope you're all okay..." she continues towards the sound pulling out her boomerang ready if something went wrong
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:42 pm

Alita turned a corner to see a tall plump woman, with red hair cut short. She was completely naked, which left the myriad of smacking lips of various sizes and color that covered every inch of her body completely exposed.

The lip covered woman turned to Alita and dropped the man she had kissed into unconsciousness.

Alita: 30 Willpower
Lipstrosity: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:44 pm

Alita yelped in fear at the woman and gulped in a attempt to calm herself "Um hello there! i don't know if you can understand or talk but if you understand me just um raise your hand?" she was hesitant to just attack wanting to know why the woman was seemingly attacking at random even if it put her in harms way
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:47 pm

(Crash Kiss -roll 52- Success!)

Mwah! Mwah!Mwah!Mwah!Mwah!Mwah!Mwah!Mwah!Mwah!Mwah!

The woman's lips smacked excitedly as she charged at her fresh prey and rammed her. The impact no only knocked Alita off of her feet, but it also left covered in a dozen different lip marks.

Alita: 27 Willpower + Downed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:49 pm

Alita groaned at the charge and blushed from the different lips on her "Great so you can't understand me..." She quickly tried to get up and prepare a throw with her boomerang already getting the feeling range is her best friend

(get up, always comes back)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:52 pm

(Get Up -roll 63- Fail!)
(Kiss of Defeet -roll 43- Fail!)

The lip covered woman raised a leg to reveal that even the bottom of her feet where covered with lips.

The dragon girl quickly rolled out of the way as her opponent tried to stomp on her.

Alita: 27 Willpower + Downed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:56 pm

Alita gasped in surprise as she tried again to get up "Even there? this is such a strange situation...now i need to know more!" she took a mental note to investigate more into how and why someone like this exists

(get up)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:58 pm

(Get Up -roll 26- Success!)
(Kiss of Defeet -Auto-Fail!)

Alita managed to get up before the strange woman could successfully step on her.

Alita: 27 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:03 pm

Alita pants before quickly throwing her boomerang at the woman aiming to keep distance between her and the soft lips "If this woman can't understand me that might mean she's either deaf or lips replaced that too...i could use that and hide myself when she loses track of me"

(always comes back)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:09 pm

(Always comes back -roll 92- Crit Success!)

The boomerang conked the woman on the head and she was nearly knocked off of her feet from the the impact.

Alita: 27 Willpower
Lipstrosity: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:13 pm

Alita smirks as she quickly throws it again as she aims past her to test if she could see and react to something like that or if she uses something else "come on just follow the boomerang...give me some answers"

(headspinner)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:16 pm

(Headspinner -roll 89- Crit Fail!)
(Lipple Love -roll 57- Fail!)

The lip covered woman just charged at Alita again as the boomerang went sailing harmlessly past her.

With a startled yelp, the dragon girl dove out of the way.

Alita: 27 Willpower + Disarmed/Headspinner CritFail
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:19 pm

Alita groans at the lack of a response to it but realises she may use something else to keep up with her as she quickly goes for a tail strike on the back of her legs to trip her up "Take this! i'll figure out how you keep track of me and i'll defeat you ma'am!"

(arc swing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:25 pm

(Arc Swing -roll 73- Fail!)
(Glomp -roll 61- Fail!)

Alita's tail struck the woman's leg, but the impact was completely absorbed by the lips there, which proceed to give her tail a big kiss. Distracted by the sensation, the dragon girl failed to notice her weapon returning in time and was knocked off her feet by it.

Alita: 24 Willpower + Downed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:26 pm

Alita groaned feeling the mark on her tail as she quickly tried to get back up remembering that the woman would try to step on her again "Gotta hurry can't give someone like this any advantage!"

(get up)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:28 pm

(Get Up -roll 59- Fail!)
(Kiss of Defeet -roll 93- Crit Fail!)

The woman lifted her foot to step on Alita, only to loose her balance and stumble.

Alita: 24 Willpower + Downed
Lipstrosity: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:31 pm

Alita noticed her lose balance and quickly went to get up again trying to make the most of the mess up "This is not something i expected to do today!"

(get up)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:33 pm

(Get Up -roll 96- Crit Success!)

Alita got to her feet before the lip covered woman could fully recover from her mistake.

Alita: 24 Willpower
Lipstrosity: 26 Stamina + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:37 pm

Alita quickly went for a strike with her tail even if it put her in danger the idea of knocking the woman over was a useful advantage "take this!"

(Tail swipe)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:44 pm

(Tail Swipe -roll 7- Crit Fail!)

Once again, her her tail attack was completely negated by her opponent's myriad lips. The many mouths hungrily kissed and sucked on the limb.

Alita: 22 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:58 pm

Alita blushed deeply pulling her tail to her and whining at the lip marks on it as she quickly threw her boomerang again "This is so weird! can i even hit her without my boomerang?"

(always comes back)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:04 pm

(Always comes back -roll 59, 83- Fail!)
(Glomp -roll 82- Success!)

The lip covered woman ducked under the boomerang as she lumbered toward Alita and scooped the dragon up into a big hug. This gave her many lips plenty of opportunity to paint Alita's body with their kisses.

Alita: 17 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:16 pm

Alita yelped in surprise as she ducked before moaning from the kissing hug before she broke away and tried to hit her with her tail to knock her over and get some breathing room "This does not look good for me..."

(arc swing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:22 pm

(Arc Swing -roll 80- Success!)
(Get Up -roll 56- Success!)

Alita finally managed to trip her opponent with her tail, even if she had to take a few kisses in the process. But while the dragon girl was celebrating her success, the lip covered woman managed to get back to her feet.

Alita: 16 Willpower
Lipstrosity: 25 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lipstrosity   Alita vs Lipstrosity Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita vs Lipstrosity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next