Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita VS Alanta

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Alita VS Alanta - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:23 pm

(is this where you want to end? also this has been super fun!)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:35 pm

(yep, I feel like is a good point to end the story. I hope I've done it well enough, and that you passed a good time. Also, any tip, critic, or anything noteworthy to comment on?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:41 pm

(i think everything was amazing and i think the biggest thing i can say is keep it up you made this so much fun! also you have any tips to make alita less repetative
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 1:07 pm

(I think the main problem with Alita is when she is solo, for what I've seen, she was created as a support, so most of her actions require a teammate, for her to be less repetitive you should give her a wider repertoire of attacks, not just throwing the boomerang. As I see it I would give her one of two things,
a) attacks based on her dragon form, using more racial stuff, like different kind of magic breaths, more use on her horns, tails, and scales, or even using the aura of a dragon-like a buff or an attack
b)Use the cure abilities as an attack, like the shadow priest on warcraft or the white mages of final fantasy, you could make derivative skill from the ones you already have but applying poisons, stealing, and storing the life of the enemies to cast powerful healing abilities or even having heavy-hitting attacks that have a requirement, like having 10 stamina in the reserve to, instead of using it for a heal, casting a nuke-like ability
I think any of those ideas, or some other that I may not have thought, could not only give Alita a more dynamic combat, but it could make her personality deeper, at least in the battle aspect)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita VS Alanta
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4