Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita VS Alanta

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 1:29 pm

Always comes back - Auto - Success
Get up - Auto - Success

As Alanta was getting up from the previous throw, the dragon girl took advantage of this and threw her boomerang, making a clean impact on the midara's back. But despite this Alanta finished getting on her two feet, trying to ignore the fact that she was running out of energy, and probably couldn't endure many more hits before not only falling but actually staying on the ground

Alita: 17 Willpower
Alanta: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 10:47 am

Alita smirked at the archer and spun her boomerang on her finger "What's wrong i thought that was easy to predict miss alanta~" She laughed before throwing it again ready to make use of the small advantage

(always comes back)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 9:56 am

Always comes back - Roll 91 - Failure
Aphrodisiac arrow - Roll 5 - Critical Failure

''Predicting it is easy, the hard part comes with trying to dodge it while you're occupied trying to stop being on the ground'' As Alanta tried to dodge the boomerang, she slipped and fell with her knee to the ground. And while it did help her avoid the projectile, it made her feel a sting of pain when her leg met the soil.

Alanta: 9 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 12:08 pm

Alita smirked at her as she began to walk towards her before spinning and aiming to hit her with her tail "Then dodge this!"

(tail swing)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 1:54 pm

(sorry for the inactivity, I've had some problems that left me unable to post, sorry)

Tail Swing -Roll 69 - Failure
Bow Hit - Roll 91 - Failure

As Alita spun and tried to hit with her tail, Alanta intercepted it with a blow of her own, using her own bow to deflect the dragon's swing. After this, Alanta still panting, locked eyes with her foe, without saying a word, just conveying her own determination.

Alanta: 9 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 9:52 pm

Alita smirked and clapped mockingly "Nice block miss alanta now let's see you do it again!" She laughs actuallly having fun with the spar as she brought her tail down at the woman

(tail swing)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 10:12 am

Tail swing - Roll 80 - Success
Kissed Arrow - Roll 44 - Success

''If you liked that, I hope you are prepared for this!'' The Midara then instead of trying to block or dodge the fast-approaching tail decided to take it head on but giving her the opportunity to shoot a pink arrow to the dragon girl, who was too concentrated on the attack to evade the projectile, who hit her right where the archer wanted.

Alita: 14 Willpower
Alanta: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 10:48 am

Alita blushed after getting hit by the kissed arrow and looks at alanta "Are you putting magic into a arrow with just a kiss?!" she looked very confused as she backed off a little
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 3:33 am

Compliant Arrow - Roll 65 - Fail

''Yes'' She said lowering her weapon. ''Being a midara grant me certain perks, like infusing with sexy magic a lot of things without almost any effort'' And then with a smirk she added. ''Are you sure you wouldn't want to try it directly on your own flesh, without the arrow as a middleman?''

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:56 am

Alita nods as she takes note "I see. Im still new to all this do all midara have magic?" She doesn't think about the lowered guard as she gets very interested in the magic side of mistress thinking they just charmed easier
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 7:51 am

''I cannot say for sure for everyone, but every midara I know of has some form of magic'' As she was speaking she also lowered her bow and started walking towards Alita, not too fast, not too abruptly, but smoothly and with a certain sensuality on each step.
''Some have actual spells, that make people feel pleasure directly, like a pair of lips trailing through her whole body, while the caster can do other things by herself. Others exhale an aura of sensuality, making whoever stands near them imagine all sort of things they could be doing, how their skin would taste, how those hands would feel, and why are they still resisting when the answer is but a step away.''
The tall woman was continuing her catwalk, almost absentmindedly, as if she didn't notice the effect she was having on Alita, until she was talking in front of her.
''The majority, like me, have a mix of both. Not only my touch is more pleasurable and my form more enticing than a regular human.'' She started caressing her cheek as she continued speaking. ''I can use magic to make this effect more powerful and imprint it on something of my choosing. I almost always use it on my arrows, but I wonder...'' Then with the same hand that was tenderly resting on Alita's face, she took her chin and moved it upwards to meet her eyes. ''What would it feel to do it on a girl? Would the pleasure of 20 kisses on an instant every second for as long as you had my mark, the unending whispers, sweet nothings, and words of encouragement while I work on you, The fact that you would love every second of it and I would gladly give you more would change your viewpoint on us midara? Wouldn't you want to find it with me?''

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 9:38 am

Alita blushed at the idea of everything alanta said and tried her best to keep her composure "well um miss Alanta i'll um make a deal with you...let's finish our spar and i may let you show me what you mean by all of that..." she looked a little to the right of alanta blushing too much when she looked at her directly
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 10:00 am

Resounding Kiss -Roll 22 - Success

''But my friend'' Said Alanta putting her hands around Alita's head. ''I can do both at the same time''
After saying this, the archer's head moved forward, slowly but surely until she locked her lips with her victim. The soft texture, the feeling of the firm hands of the midara caressing her, and the sound of the kiss itself, of the almost indecent but incredible nonetheless sounds reverberating on her brain left the dragon girl feeling like she was in a cloud. With difficulties to do anything other than let herself go onto Alanta's actions.

Alita: 12 Willpower, Dazed(2)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 10:15 am

Alita swayed her mind replying the kissing sound as she tried to use her tail again even if she was dazed "I...really enjoyed that b...but don't expect me to just give up!"
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:17 pm

Thighs Heaven - roll 63 - Failure

''Darling, you have already fought long and fierce. You have already shown your worth. in my eyes this wouldn't be giving up, it would be having your well-earned rest after the battle. You have already brought me to my knees on a couple of occasions. don't you want to relax after all of this exercise?''
Alanta said sweetly to Alita, still caressing her cheeks, without really applying any force to it.

Alita: 12 Willpower, Dazed(1)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:19 pm

Alita shivered from the soft caressing and looked to her trying to get her thoughts together so she wouldn't surrender

(roll for surrender (even resists odd surrenders))
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:47 pm

surrender - Roll 37 - Alita gave up!

Between the gentle touches, the tempting words, her body having already felt what this midara was capable of doing, and her mind already running wild, Alita couldn't help but give a final relaxed sigh and completely fall to the archer ministrations.
As Alanta noticed this she became a bit bolder, locking her lips with the dragonoid, using her other hand to caress Alita's abdomen, meticulously using her fingers to trace the scales with a silken touch.
''Now it's time to enjoy ourselves, but I must ask before anything'' She started saying while her hand started reaching lower and lower, until she was painfully close to the woman's vulva without touching it, surrounding it, always at the exact distance to make it ache even more.
''You have seen me and you know I can be gentle with you, but I think I can also try to be rough even if it's not my forte.'' Alanta got close to the neck of her companion, and almost in whispers while giving soft kisses there asked. ''Which kind of pleasure do you want, the one that makes you melt with me and feels like everything you are is being pampered at the same time?'' She then moved a little, as to change ears, without ever stopping with her hand movements, both diabolical and divine at the same time. ''Or the type of pleasure that makes you scream and squirm in ecstasy, the one that makes you feel every fiber of your being is on fire and turns your brain into mush?''
She then stopped her hand and put it just above Alita's vagina, even at this moment without actually touching it, but close enough so that both girls felt the heat of each other.
''There is no wrong answer''
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 3:13 pm

Alita shivered as she remembered the large ass women she fought as she looked to alanta still thinking about her amazing kisses "C...could i have a more gentle time miss alanta?" she couldn't stop herself from giving small little kisses back to alanta as her blush grew
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:11 pm

''As you wish'' Having said that Alanta finally started caressing the dragon girl's pussy, calmly and gently, like if she was trying to explore and memorize every nook and cranny. Her lips, now giving slow and measured kisses, kisses that despite the deliberate steadiness were full of passion. The archer's body, now moved ever so slightly, but enough to make Alita feel the midara's breast and overall frame rubbing all against her own, down to her nipples being slightly teased with the movements. All of this melting pot of pleasure was accompanied not only by the slick sounds of two people loving each other but also by the whispers of the taller girl:
''You are beautiful''
''You need only to relax and let me make you feel good''
''Notice my every touch, my every stroke, like fondling and nuzzling your very pleasure centres, just enough to leave you satisfied, without making you mad with lust''
''Concentrate in my smooth voice, in how you are enjoying this moments that we both wish lasted forever''
All of this and more without ever stopping her ministrations, giving her a river of pleasure. Tender. Neverending.
Then, Alita stopped feeling the kisses on her neck and ears and started feeling them on her chest, on her abdomen, circling around her crotch, and going for her thighs and her legs. After kissing her feet and toes, she started climbing again. Painfully slow, inch by inch until she finally was mere centimeters away from her sex. Alanta looked into her lover's eyes and finally started kissing and licking. Alita didn't know if it was from the teasing or some kind of midara power, all she knew was that it was good. But as Alanta promised, she didn't try to overwhelm her with pleasure, she just kept kissing her groin, licking and teasing, never forgetting to give the clitoris its due attention. Alita was feeling as if she was in a swimming pool of honey. Sticky, swirly, sweet, and oh so delicious. She couldn't help but notice that her mind was losing itself in that feeling, but it didn't matter: Alanta was guiding her in this sea of sweetness, she knew she could get out if she wanted, but preferred to stay a little more. Everything was gently melting into honey, every thought, every worry, every tension everything but a feeling of wellness. Something swelling inside her.
She looked to Alanta, who was occupied licking her honeypot, she was close, really close. And looking at those eyes she knew that Alanta knew, that she was trying to make her climax, to make her feel not fireworks in her head, but a long ceaseless orgasm, one great uninterrupted climax, like the sun: brilliant, giant, hot, incandescent. Unfaltering.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:25 pm

Alita moaned and blushed as she was kissed and touched by the skilled archer. all she could think about was how amazing it felt and how she wouldn't mind staying in this place for a long time "T...thank you miss alanta! You're kisses and fingers feel divine!"
As the woman began to train her kisses down and up and began to eat the dragon girl out she couldn't hold her loud moans in as she panted and shivered "M...miss alanta! please don't stop! i love this so much!" those words never rang more true
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 8:24 am

Instead of answering, Alanta let her actions speak for themselves, letting herself go with the flow, exploring, feeling each small tremble, listening to each moan, discovering every walk spot of Alita, and giving her the time of her life. As she noticed how the dragon girl started to shake in anticipation of her orgasm, Alanta redoubled her efforts, making sure Alita had an unforgettable moment, while trying to ensure it was much more than a mere moment.
When finally Alita couldn't resist more, she exploded, feeling the waves of pleasure crashing against her. But when she was starting to feel the high was ending, it didn't come, the tides and waves of pleasure kept coming, sometimes higher, sometimes lower, but always feeling them. As the girl of the boomerang tried to say something, she found that she was so enraptured she couldn't help but bite her lips, and look at the midara, trying to know what had happened.
As the archer felt the glance, she moved her head away, enough to talk, but making sure that with each word, her lips would still pleasure her lover.
''I'm trying to do as you ask me, I'll try to make this last as long as possible. I think I can feel when you'll be too exhausted to continue, but if at any point you think you had enough, give me a signal, like a pat on the shoulder or polling my hair. But meanwhile, let me continue, my princess''
She then returned to the licking, kissing, and pleasuring. With her hands never idle, always trying to find new places to exploit for new sweet pleasure. Alita heard this and looked at the sky as she was again enveloped in this place of bliss as vast as the night sky that was her mind now, rejoicing in it, not knowing when the last climax ended and the next started, and not really caring.
All that was important at this moment was Alanta and those incredible abilities and dexterity of her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 10:24 am

Alita moaned weakly as her body felt the fatigue of the archer's gentle licks and kisses as her mind could only think of the pleasure and a love for the archer showing her this. even with the inability to talk she could feel her body yelling for her to stop this as she weakly pat the archer's head before shivering more
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 11:57 am

Feeling her head getting touched and the signs of fatigue on Alita, the midara slowed her movements, moved her head away and gave a last kiss on the forehead of the dragon girl.
''Are you okay?'' The archer said ''I hope you liked it as much as you made me believe you did. Would you like to end this moment with some cuddling and a nap, or do you prefer to stretch your legs a little before going home and getting some rest?''
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:02 pm

Alita shivered from her kiss and nodded "Cu...cuddles please miss alanta..." she looks to her like a begging puppy as she holds up her arms to her
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:21 pm

''Of course my princess'' She then took Alita with as much care as she was able and lied down, using the height difference to make sure the dragonoid was resting comfortably on top of her. Alanta then hugged her companion, putting the boomerang girl's head in contact with her own chest, to make sure she heard her heartbeat. The archer's hands proved not only good for battle or the bed, but also for relaxing people, using them to pet the dragon's head and back, making sure she knew everything was going to be okay. And with more deep breaths each time, she started to drift into the lands of the dreams too. Feeling each other bodies, as cuddly pillows to hug, both girls started to feel their eyes closing. And with a smile on her face, Alanta said in a whisper ''Sleep peacefully''. And she also entered the kingdom of the sandman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita VS Alanta
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next