Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

George VS Kiss Amazons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moss-182

George VS Kiss Amazons Empty
PostSubject: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 1:52 pm

George waded through the jungle cutting down vines and trees as he went. He had caught wind of a tripe our here thst were taking men from the local village never to be seen again. He would be the one to find out what was going on and rescue any survivors. He reaches a clearing.
(Do you want to go deeper into the jungle or rest for the night?)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 9:21 am

"May as well take a break here," George tells himself. "I'll need my strength to help those guys out. But first..." Instead of just resting on the ground, knowing he could be ambushed, George climbs up a nearby tree, high enough to where he's out of sight from most people on the ground unless they're looking hard, but low enough to where he can see the clearing. He tightens his belt around the tree and buckles it at his waist to keep him from falling.

(rest for the night)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 12:21 pm

George decided to rest in a tree for the night. 2 hours into his slumber he was awoke by the sounds of sticks breaking in the night. He sees a shape briefly in the bushes before suddenly disappearing.
(What does he want to do?)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 7:30 am

George takes out one of his revolvers and looks around, aiming at the bush and around it. He may have great vision, but even he can't see too well in the dark. "Who's there?," he demands. "Come out or I'll start shooting."

(Threaten)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 2:23 pm

Threaten- 45 fail
Kiss blowgun- 38
Dodge-89 fail

The only answer george got was a monkey howling in the canopy. He keeps hold of his revolver.
Before he can react a dart is shot from the undergrowth and into his neck. George suddenly feels weakened and starts flailing around.

George- 28
?????- ??
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 4:16 pm

"Dammit," George mutters to himself. "I'm a sitting duck up here now." George removes the belt around him and gets down from the tree. "Come out and face me, you cowards!," George shouts as he tries to take cover and ready his dual pistols.

(Take cover)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 1:46 am

Take cover- 4
Kiss blowgun- 96 crit
Dodge-57

George takes cover behind the trunk as another dart hits the tree. He senses another one coming for him tried to dodge it but loses his balance and falls out the tree. When he wakes up on the ground he realises that he has two darts where his nipples are and is paralysed.

George- 26 paralysed
?????- ??
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 3:04 pm

George realizes that if this continues like this, he won't stand a chance. Trying to even the playing field even though he can't move, he shouts, "You think this is a fair fight? Hiding while shooting me with darts? I don't blame you being afraid of me and my skills, but have some pride in yourselves. Ambushing me while I'm outnumbered? How pathetic!"

(Taunt)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:59 pm

Taunt- 33 fail
Tough love- 73 fail

George's voice tembled, he knew that his words weren't sincere and losing his ability to move scared him more than anything. Suddenly 3 beautiful women stepped out of the undergrowth. Each were identifiable by their lip colour (red, purple, pink).
'Haha we're gonna have so much fun' said red as she drew nearer.

George- 26 paralysed
Red- 10
Purple- 10
Pink- 10
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 4:25 pm

Okay, they're out in the open now. Maybe I can still salvage this situation, George thinks to himself. Even though he's unable to move and his voice trembled before, George tries his best to put on the charm and confidence. "Ladies, I can tell why you're here," George starts with a smile, despite his face feeling numb. "But I can tell you have the spirits of noble warriors. That being said, wouldn't it make your hunt and victory that much more satisfying if I could at least make this a bit of a challenge for you?"

(Persuade)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 3:16 pm

Persuade-72
Kissy trap- 56
Dodge- 4 fail

It seemed that George's charm had finally paid off. They let him go. The girls let him go and after taking one look at their expression he decides to retreat. Running into the jungle in the in the direction of the village. Suddenly he feels his legs be pulled into the air. He was caught in a trap. 'We have many of these in the forest to trap prey like you' said purple as she emerges from the brush
She takes him into a deep kiss as he feels his strength deeply decline. The other girls then going in until his mother is coated in lipstick.

George- 13

Red- 10
Purple- 10
Pink- 10
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 5:29 pm

(Just curious, but how'd it do 13 damage?)

"You like traps, eh? Two can play at that game. Here's a surprise just for you, sweetheart!" George fills one of his revolvers with poison bullets and shoots it at the amazon wearing purple lipstick.

(Venomous Bullet Bite)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 2:37 pm

(George has a 2x weakness to lipstick and the trap got the bonus damage. I actually didn't double the bonus to make it fair)
Venomous BB- 42
Tough love- 86 critical
George lines up a shot on the purple lipped woman and fires. It hits her right in the shoulder filling her with poison as she screams. Before he can react she rushes at him knocking him to the ground. The other girls tear off his clothes and start kissing all over, leaving marks. Once he was completely covered purple kisses him right on the lips and releases him.
George- 7

Red- 10
Purple- 6
Pink- 10
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 5:42 pm

(Fair enough, thanks for letting me know)

George takes a deep breath to try to calm himself down and defiantly grins. "Not sure how much longer I can last, so that means you ladies should probably start deciding which of you has the most 'claim' over me."

Maybe that'll drive a wedge in their teamwork, but if not... that's what these are for, George thinks to himself as he reloads his pistols and fires both off at the woman wearing pink.

(Bullet Shower)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 2:34 pm

Bullet shower- 26
Law of the amazons- 84

George was really living upto his name as the fastest draw in the west. Before he could react he unloaded straight into the pink lipped amazon. She was completely blown to her knees. 'Too hot to handle?' He sneered.
The pink amazon got up and stared at him defiantly. 'Looks like it's time to break you completely ' she boomed. The 3 women rushed him amd tied him to the tree before ripping off the remainder of his clothes. They then got out their lipsticks and start applying it, never breaking eye contact. He starts to shiver as they approach. 'You're going to love this' they say in unison. They start kissing all over his body until every inch is covered in their respective colours. The bite and scratch him as they go. Pink all over face and neck. Purple all over body and arms. Red everywhere else. 'Time to could the marks, whoever has the most gets to keep you. Who do you think won?'

George's willpower has hit 0
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 3:17 pm

George laid on the ground, naked and in a daze from all of the lipstick kisses. He fought well, but he had been bested. No, they ambushed me, in a fair fight I would have easily taken them down, he thinks to himself. I'm not giving any of these women the satisfaction or power over me by picking them.

"I think I won, or at least I would have if we'd had a fair fight," George replies. "Ambushed and outnumbered 3 to 1 and I was still holding my own. I don't care what you do, you don't have my respect," he chides them.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 3:51 pm

'Oooh a poor loser' said purple 'you'll soon learn some respect when we're done with you'. The kisses where counted and it turned out red won by 2 marks. 'Mmmm good, I was hoping to win you and teach you some manners. I was considering keeping you as my mate but due to your bad behaviour and talking back to your mistresses I think I'll keep you as my pet' she sneers at him. Red pulls out a collar and leash and attaches it round George's neck. It grows and locks permanently in place. He tries to pull it off but fails. 'Your new name is Slave and you are mine says red 'you will stay like this until you learn your lesson'. She grabs Slave's leash and pulls him towards the amazon camp with her sisters. He tries to resist at first but before long he starts walking along with them.

Many months later Slave was sitting in his bed fiddling with his cock cage. 'If you touch that one more time I'll get you clipped boomed red's voice from her room. Slave squeals and trys to hide in his bed. 'Hmhm good boy' says red as she pats the broken man's head. 'Maybe one day if you stay this good I'll let you go free' She leans down and pulls off his nipple clamps as he winces in pain. Deep down he doesn't want to leave. He wants to stay as red's slave forever.

The end
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:14 pm

(thanks for the rp, moss!)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:25 pm

(You're welcome gg)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George VS Kiss Amazons   George VS Kiss Amazons Empty

Back to top Go down

George VS Kiss Amazons
Page 1 of 1