Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 3:38 pm

Brin was making his way through a dense jungle. He was in search of some manner of ancient ruins, part of a series of esoteric and archeologically themed adventures he found himself embroiled in. He was forced to travel alone, as none of the local guides were willing to follow him this far into the jungle, no matter how much he offered they would simply mutter something about "wild lipstick women" and avoid him. Thankfully his sword made short work of the jungle's foliage so at least he was making good time, with any luck he'd have the ruins location and be back in civilization in no time.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 6:37 pm

Brin wiped some of the sweat off of his brow as he made his way through the jungle, cursing under his breath. 'This place is like one giant maze... Hopefully I find the ruins so I can get what I need and go home.' He muttered as he kept going, not caring about hacking his way through with his silver sword. He remembered hearing about the 'wild lipstick women' with just the name being enough to send a shiver up his spine. Hopefully he wouldn't run into anything like that, if they really existed. He kept going, his determination fueling his footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 6:53 pm

(Perception -roll 99- Fail)
(Trap -roll 44- Success)

Brin continued on his was, lulled into complacency by the long, repetitive trek. Suddenly he found himself looking down at the jungle floor. A rope trap wrapped around his ankle and holding him up in the air. "Well, well. What do we have here." A feminine voice said from somewhere in the surrounding plant life. The bushes around him began to rustle as something moved in towards the immobilized knight.

Brin: 30 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 7:02 pm

Brin struggled against the rope binding his leg as he flailed around. 'W-Who's there? Let me go!' He shouted, nervously looking into the bushes, a shiver creeping down his spine as he tried to find whoever was talking to him. The knight was starting to get a bad feeling about this situation. Hopefully they weren't who he thought they were and even more hopefully, he hoped that they wouldn't recognize him or find out what he was doing there as he tried to get away.

(Struggle, Info Leak)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 7:10 pm

(Info Leak -roll 19- Fail)
(Struggle -roll 72- Success)

Brin was able to cut himself down, landing on the soft jungle earth with a thud. As he pulled himself to his feet he found himself surrounded by three tall, tanned woman each wearing nothing but a fur bikini top and a grass skirt. They were all curvy and muscular but what really drew Brin's gaze were their large, soft, lipstick covered lips. "Hello cutie. Have you come to participate in the hunt?" One of them asked as the three looked down at the disheveled knight, with lustful grins.

Brin: 30 Willpower
Kiss Amazon 2: 10 Stamina
Kiss Amazon 3: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 7:17 pm

Brin looked up at the three women, a blush forming on his face, making him look even more like a cornered prey than he already did. He kept staring at their large breasts and even more prominent lips. Their lips looked so red, large and kissable he couldn't help but stare at them. Hoping they wouldn't notice his obvious staring and how their lips affected him, he tried to answer them. 'The hunt? What's that?' He said, his hand starting to creep towards his sword just in case as he kept staring...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 7:23 pm

"We're always looking for men to drag back to our village. And you look like the just the type. Exactly the kind of weak adorable prey who falls into our traps." The tall woman answered. Giving him a wink and blowing him a kiss as she did so, causing her large lips to smack loudly. Her companions closed in on the distracted knight, trapping him in a prison of curvy flesh.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 7:29 pm

The beautiful woman's words, along with the loud smack of her juicy red lips echoed in his head as the women rubbed their muscular but curvy bodies against his, dwarfing him. Brin already felt himself start to get an erection in his pants, feeling it poke against their thighs as he kept staring at their lustful smiles and big, soft lips. 'I-I'm not weak and adorable!' He squeaked out as he desperately tried to get away from their seductive prison.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 7:36 pm

(Tough Love -roll 76- Success)

"We'll see about that." She said as the two women behind Brin grabbed him and began to shower his cheeks and neck with sticky lipstick kisses. The one in front of him took a moment to apply a thick layer of lipstick to her own lips. "Pucker up cutie." She said before pulling the knight into a deep french kiss, her freshly applied lipstick smearing onto him.

Brin: 26 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 7:47 pm

Brin already felt himself start to stiffen up as he felt the beautiful amazons kiss all over his cheeks and neck with their lipstick covered lips. Their lips were every bit as soft, wet, and sticky as he imagined they would be. The warnings he had got earlier were really starting to make sense, especially as he got a deep french kiss by the one who was talking to him. He stumbled back, already feeling their wet lipstick all over his face and lips, as he couldn't help but pucker his newly painted lips on instinct. 'D-don't come any closer.' He said, trying to keep them at a distance as he threw his chains at the one who had just frenched him before they smeared more lipstick onto him.

(Capture Chains, Kiss Amazon 1)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 7:57 pm

(Capture Chains -roll 98- Crit Success)
(Struggle -roll 42- Success)
(Kiss Blowgun -roll 40- Success, Status -roll 25- Fail)

Kong was able to wrap his chains around the woman assaulting him only for her to quickly burst free, soliciting a laugh from her friends. "You'll have to try a little harder then that to pin me down." She said, blowing Brin a kiss. As the knight was distracted by the sight one of the other Amazons tried to prick him with a dart but couldn't find a weak point in his armor.

Brin: 24 Willpower
Kiss Amazon 1: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 8:05 pm

Brin was admittingly a little scared that she was so easily able to escape his chains. 'If I can't pin you down, maybe I'll just need to get in close.' He said, unsheathing his sword and running towards the one who had shot her kiss blowgun at him as he slashed at her, trying to do some damage before her friends caught him.

(Basic Cutter, Kiss Amazon 3)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 8:11 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 34- Success)
(Kissy Trap -roll 77- Fail)

"Oh please do get close. It will make it all the easier to kiss you senseless." Said the Amazon with a moan and a smack of her lips. Despite her teasing Brin was able to land a solid hit on the third woman while maneuvering well enough to avoid being surrounded.

Brin: 24 Willpower
Kiss Amazon 1: 8 Stamina
Kiss Amazon 3: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 8:17 pm

As honestly good as their proposition sounded, Brin remained steadfast. 'Sorry, but if you want that to happen, you'll have to actually catch me. I'm not going to make it easy for you.' He said, knowing full well that if they caught him too many times, it would disastrous. He kept his momentum going as he went for another one with a rapid flurry of slashes, trying to stay on the offensive.

(Blade Combo, Kiss Amazon 2)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 8:27 pm

(Blade Combo -roll 51, 67, 30- 2 Fails, 1 Success)
(Law of the Amazons -roll 62- Success)

Brin was able to land another hit. Strangely enough the three seemed to ignore him. Instead beginning to argue over which one would get to take the credit for catching him. "Remember the rule. You have to mark your prey to get the credit." One reminded the others. The three then quickly surrounded the knight, binding his arms and legs before begining to slowly and sensually apply a new layer of lipstick to their lips, each putting on a different shade. After a long, tense moment the three all smacked their lips and leapt on the bound knight, kissing him all over and covering his entire body in lipstick marks, each trying to be the one to most thoroughly mark him.

Brin: 20 Willpower + Bound
Kiss Amazon 1: 8 Stamina + Advantage
Kiss Amazon 2: 9 Stamina + Advantage
Kiss Amazon 3: 8 Stamina + Advantage
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 8:37 pm

Brin twitched and writhed, each loud kiss on his body making him feel better and better. Their sticky lipstick only made him more aroused. 'P-please... I...' He moaned, his breathing starting to deepen as he felt their soft, sticky lips all over his body. It was only a matter of time before they removed his clothes and kissed him into lipstick submission, so he tried to break free of his bonds before it was too late.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 8:50 pm

(Struggle -roll 26- Success)

Brin was able to quickly break free of his restraints, bringing the lipstick filled competition to a stop. "Aw. I was so close to winning. Then I would have gotten first dibs on kissing you senseless." Said one of the Amazons with a pout.

Kiss Amazon 1: 8 Stamina + Advantage
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 8:54 pm

Brin took a moment to catch his breath. He was surprised he was even able to break free of that situation at all. 'I'm still able to move, at least. You'll need a few more pounds of lipstick on me to hold me still.' He said with a shaky smile. Honestly, he was already starting to feel heavier from the sheer amount of glossy red lipstick in different shades they had kissed onto him, like it was a layer of weight that was slowing him down. He tried to ignore it as he put up his shield to try and increase his defenses, having a bad feeling that he would need it.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 9:00 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 80- Success)
(Tough Love -roll 15, 81- Fail)

"Don't worry, we've got plenty more lipstick." One said with a
wink. Brinn was able to repel the three with his shield. "Why don't you let us kiss you." Another added. "We know you love it."

Kiss Amazon 1: 7 Stamina + Advantage
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 9:05 pm

Brin scoffed a bit. 'Sorry, I think I'm good for now. I've had enough lipstick on me for one day.' Although that was what he said, the indecision on his face and the clear tent in his pants let the amazons know exactly how he really felt. He put up his shield again, this time to try and keep them at a distance as he nervously eyed the three of them grinning lustfully at him, his eyes once again focused on their large boobs and plump red lips.

(Shield Stance)
(Shield Protection is the one that increases his defense. Also, he isn't supposed to be bound, right?)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 9:49 pm

(Yeah. I forgot to add and remove some things when I copy pasted the health bars.)

(Shield Stance -roll 64- Success)
(Kiss Blowgun -roll 66- Success, Status -roll 86- Crit Success)

Brin held up his shield and faced down the first Amazon who was blowing him kisses and leaning down to tempt him with her deep cleavage. As his eyes became lost in the sight one of the other Amazons shot him in the neck with a dart and his limbs became weak and wobbly.

Brin: 18 Willpower + Defense Up (2/3) + Disadvantage (0/4)
Kiss Amazon 1: 7 Stamina
Kiss Amazon 2: 9 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 10:00 pm

Brin struggled to stay on his feet, his knees feeling like they were made of jelly. 'What in the world did you just do to me?' He said, trying to stay focused as he kept staring at the amazons. Aware that he was in prime position for them to have their way with him, he tried to focus his mind and recover some of his will to resist the women and their sloppy smooches.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 10:11 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 26, 67- Fail)
(Kissy Trap -roll 10- Success)

Brin stumbled away from the seductive amazons on wobbly legs. His leg suddenly caught on another rope trap, and he was lifted into the air. The three amazons approached him, putting on lipstick all the way. "You just love falling into our traps don't you. Our adorable little prey." One said as they began to shower him with kisses, covering his face with even more multicolored lipstick marks before each pulling him into a deep probing kiss.

Brin: 15 Willpower + Defense Up (3/3) + Disadvantage (1/4) + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 10:17 pm

'Mmmph...' Was all Brin managed to say as he was once again absolutely covered in their sticky lipstick kisses. The knight was beginning to fall in love with how they treated him and how they spoke about him being their adorable prey. He could feel more and more of their multicolored lipstick being smooched onto his body as his penis only became harder and harder in his pants, practically threatening to poke right through his pants as precum leaked out of it. He felt himself start to fall in love with their sloppy smooches as he tried to get out of their trap with as much force as his wobbly, lust filled body could muster.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 10:22 pm

(Struggle -roll 23, 44- Fail)

Brin's weak struggles only seemed to make his captors more excited. "Aw look, he's fighting back." One of them said as they continued to kiss and kiss and kiss him, if he didn't escape soon not a single shred of skin would be visible under the increasingly thick layer of lipstick on his face.

Brin: 12 Willpower + Disadvantage (2/4) + Bound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next