Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 9:39 pm

"Well we can put that to the test." The queen told him before standing up and turning to the three Amazons who had brought him in. "Get him cleaned up and bring him to the arena. I shall face him myself." She told them before turning around and returning to her home. Brin was pulled to his feet and his arms and legs were unbound before the three muscular woman began to drag him to another part of the village.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 9:52 pm

Brin gulped. This was certainly going to be interesting. If the queen was even stronger than her followers, he probably didn't have much chance of winning. But he would try at least. He let the women carry him, his gaze lingering on their red lips and smug grins. He braced himself as they carried him. He wondered if they were going to clean him up before the fight began.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 9:55 pm

"You should consider yourself lucky. Few men receive the honor of even seeing the queen. Far fewer pique her interest enough for a fight." One of the Amazons told him as he was brought into a building with a large tub full of clear water. The already naked Brin was pushed into the water before the three Amazon's climbed in after him. The began to mercilessly scrub him, cleaning every inch of him with fibrous brushes. It probably wasn't strictly necessary for them to press their muscular bodies against him but it wasn't like he could stop them. "We need you perfectly clean if you are to be worthy of facing off against her highness." One said as they rubbed against him with both their bodies and their brushes.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 10:06 pm

Brin let out a small squeak as the women brushed him clean. He felt their curvy, muscular bodies rub against him. 'Oh, um. Do as you like then.' He said, blushing as the women cleaned the layers of lipstick off of him, something he was almost sad to see.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 10:11 pm

The three smirked at Brin's conflicted reaction to his cleaning. "Oh don't worry. By the time the queen is done with you there'll be plenty more lipstick on you." One said with a laugh. Once they where done Brin was pulled out of the tub dried and handed his clothes and gear. "Get dressed and prepare yourself. It's time for you to prove that you are worthy of the queens time." One of the Amazon's barked at him as they looked at his neatly scrubbed body with lurid smiles.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 10:19 pm

At their words Brin felt a rush of both anticipation and excitement. Brin put on his gear and put on his clothes, surprised that they had known to bring his sword and shield. He decided not to put on his armor, hoping wearing just his clothes would increase his agility. He was determined to try and resist her with everything he had, even though he was already thinking of her glossy red lips. He was ready to go and 'fight', even though he knew that the way the kiss amazons saw it, it was a show, one the queen would use to put him in his place.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 10:24 pm

Brin was brought out to the "arena" (which was more of a wide circle of flattened earth). At it's center stood the queen. Resplendent in her beauty. Surrounding the arena were what seemed to be the population of the entire village. A veritable sea of tan muscular bodies and glossy lips surrounded Brin on all sides. "Now the rules are simple." Said the queen. "To prove you really don't want to stay all you have to do is resist me. If you succumb then I'll be left to assume being our collective kissing dummy and sex slave is what you truly desired all along." The queen explained as she blew him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 10:35 pm

Brin stared at the women surrounding him, knowing full well what would happen should he lose. He gulped, the queen's words sinking in. If he lost, he would their permanent lipstick toy for the rest of his life. The thought both terrified and aroused him. However, he was determined to fight as much as he could. 'I understand. I'll show you what I can do.' He said, assuming a fighting stance. He eyed the women around him, a bit worried that they would interfere if given the chance, part of him hoping they would. He blushed a bit as she blew him a kiss but he shook it off as he ran at the beautiful queen, his sword raised.

(Basic Cutter, Info Leak)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 10:43 pm

(Info Leak -roll 78- Success, Weakness -roll 1- Lipstick)
(Basic Cutter -roll 85, 87- Fail)
(Amazon Makeup -roll 5- Crit Fail)

As the Amazon Queen dodged his attack a look of recognition crossed her face. "You said your name was Brin right. As in Brin the Lipstick Knight?" She asked.

Brin: 30 Willpower
Amazon Queen: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 10:50 pm

Brin froze for a second as she said his nickname. Every time he heard it, he froze up and shuddered a bit. Not because he was denying it or anything, but rather because he knew of how true it was. '...Yes. That's a nickname that midara have given me. They always use lipstick to have their way with me. Kissing me with it, writing on me with it, sometimes even applying it on me...' He said, not even bothering to lie to her and the other kiss amazons. He tried to hide how much her words got in his head by throwing his chains at her to try and keep her from moving.

(Capture Chains)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 10:55 pm

(Capture Chains -roll 72, 33- Fail)
(Amazon Makeup -roll 9- Crit Fail)

The distracting sight of the leering, jeering audience threw off Brin's aim and caused him to scrape the queen's arm instead of restraining her like he intended. "Your love of lipstick is legendary. No wonder you came here to be our slave you poor thing. Deprived of our kisses for so long. Don't worry, it will be all better now." She said, sounding genuinely happy for him.

Brin: 30 Willpower
Amazon Queen: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 10:59 pm

Brin couldn't help but feel a twinge of joy in his heart. She really did seem to have the best intentions for him. He could tell that she thought him living with the kiss amazons as their lipstick toy and sex slave was really the best life he could have. And that honestly made him doubt himself a little bit. But he still decided to fight back. 'It will be all better, huh?' He mused out loud as he ran at her again, determined to do some damage while he could, trying not to stare at the audience of women and their glossy lips.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 11:05 pm

(Blade Combo -7, 41. 10, 16. 6, 60- 1 Crit Fail, 2 Successes)
(Traditional Greeting -roll 84- Success)

"Yes." The queen answered as she weathered his blows. "Now you'll get to spend every minute of everyday getting completely covered in lipstick kisses." She said, blowing him a kiss before leaning in and giving him a kiss on each cheek, leaving two bright red lipstick marks as she did so. As she pulled away she loudly smacked her soft lips before Brin's eyes. "Doesn't that sound so wonderful." She added as the crowed continued to cheer. Brin heard the term "Lipstick Knight" many times. It seemed that the Amazons found his weakness for lipstick to be the height of entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 11:17 pm

'Covered in lipstick kisses...every minute of everyday?' He repeated, the thought seeming better and better, especially when he got a taste of just how wonderful the queen's kisses felt, her lips somehow even softer, stickier, and wetter than the other amazons. The chanting was beginning to get in his head as he felt her lipstick smear onto him, marking him as her property. Knowing that the kiss amazons found his nickname and his love of lipstick to be so entertaining was intoxicating to him. He put his shield in a vain effort to try and defend himself, acutely aware of his lack of armor.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 11:56 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 59, 36- Fail)
(Amazon Makeup -roll 24- Success)

As Brin made to lift his shield the queen suddenly raise a hand to stop him. "One moment. Let me put on my makeup." She said before pulling out a small box and beginning to touch up her make up. Taking the time to apply several additional layers of lipstick in a slow sensual motion that completely captivated Brin.

Brin: 26 Willpower
Amazon Queen: 26 Stamina + Damage Up
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 12:00 am

Brin stared at the queen as she applied coat after coat of bright red lipstick, her lips only getting wetter and glossier with each coat. He couldn't help but get aroused by the display as a tent formed in his pants. 'So pretty...' He said out loud, watching her apply her lipstick and her other makeup. Thankfully though, he managed to get a hold of himself as he put his shield to try and counter her, afraid of what she might try to do when she finished touching up her makeup.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 12:07 am

(Shield Stance -roll 81, 44- Fail)
(Rough Squeeze -roll 17, 36, 20- Success)

Brin readied his shield. But his footing was sloppy, not that it mattered as the queen didn't come close enough to be attacked. Instead she leaned down and and loosened her fur bikini top, tempting him with her deep cleavage. "Like what you see? Then why don't you come here and take a closer look." She cooed. Brin was unable to stop himself from stumbling closer, allowing the queen to pull his head between her big soft breasts and briefly bully him with her bobbies before pulling him back out and giving him a big kiss on the lips.

Brin: 21 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 12:16 am

Brin let out a muffled moan as he was sent to titty prison by the beautiful queen as he was bullied by her big boobies. By the time he was out and he received a sticky kiss on the lips, the Lipstick Knight was already starting to struggle. He felt an excessive amount of lipstick on his lips as well as on his cheeks. 'I think I'm in love...' He said as he instinctively puckered his lips, almost as if he was asking for another coat. He tried his best to swing his sword as hard as he could at her, but his arousal was already making it difficult.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 12:21 am

(Starlight Slash -roll 85, 16- Fail)
(Queen's Invitation -roll 39- Fail)

"That's just what I like to hear. Don't worry after this we'll have plenty of time together." The queen said as she placed a quick peck on his already puckered lips. The act preventing Brin from even lifting his sword.

Brin: 21 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 12:27 am

'Plenty of time together, huh? Didn't you say I would be covered in lipstick kisses all the time?' He said out loud by accident, his mind racing with all the thoughts the queen was putting into his head. The quick peck on his lips felt like so much more because of how soft and plump her lips were, being much larger than his own. He took a few steps back near the edge of the arena, his back to some of the amazons as he tried to focus his mind for an excuse not to submit to the wonderful, smooch filled future she was promising.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 12:33 am

(Intense Concentration -roll 7, 9- Crit Fail)
(Queen's Invitation -roll 83- Fail)

But focusing quickly became impossible as some of the amazons behind him began to run their hands over his body and whisper in his ear about how good it would feel to just give in and let the queen kiss him senseless. As they did so they loudly smacked their lips. The queen watched with an amused grins, bouncing on her feet in a way that showed off her soft jiggling breasts as she waited for Brin to return to the fray.

Brin: 20 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 12:40 am

Brin shivered from the feeling of the amazon women feeling him up and whispering into his ear, their words of how wonderful the queens kisses would feel really starting to hypnotize him. The loud, mesmerizing smacking of their lips next to his ears combined with the sight of the queen's bouncing breasts made it harder to focus than it already was as his penis only got harder. He stumbled forward, fully aware of how pathetic he must have looked as he once again tried the only technique so far that had had any kind of success. 'I, I'm not going to be tempted so easily.' He tried to say with conviction as he swung.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 12:49 am

(Blade Combo -roll 85, 47. 73, 88. 36, 84- 2 Fails 1 Success)
(Amazon Fury -roll 26- Success)

"But of course. You'd make a poor kissing toy otherwise." The queen replied. After a couple of seconds a wide excited smile crossed her features. She took a moment to apply several more layers of lipstick before tackling Brin to the floor and beginning to cover his face in sticky lipstick kisses. "The flustered look you give me everytime I apply some lipstick is so cute. I just can't control myself." She said between rains of kisses. If this kept up then Brin's face would be just as covered as it had been before his bath.

Brin: 17 Willpower + Bound
Amazon Queen: 26 Stamina + Damage Up + Advantage.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 12:56 am

'Mmph! So much... lipstick...' Was all Brin could say in between her wet smooches as the queen utterly dominated his poor face with her kisses. Kiss after kiss after kiss went on his face as he could feel all the coats of red lipstick she applied transfer onto his face. A loud popping sound happened after each sticky smooch she did. He already felt himself start to hump against her thighs a bit with his dick as she smooched him silly. He tried to wiggle free before she left him a lipstick covered mess (At least more than he already was).

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 1:00 am

(Struggle -roll 5- Crit Fail)

But Brin's struggles only seemed to make things worse. The queen's thigh began to rub against his crotch and her large breasts rubbed against his chest as she continued to drown him in lipstick kisses.

Brin: 13 Willpower + Bound
Amazon Queen: 26 Stamina + Damage Up + Advantage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next