Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] Empty
PostSubject: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 5:54 pm

Charlie found her self on stage. Standing before her was beautiful woman with silver hair, clad in skimpy leather and metal claws. Two long sash like tails flowed from her waist that ended in vicious looking spikes. A spot light suddenly shined down on the mysterious woman, who puffed out her chest in pride.

"Ready for the warm up?" Evelynn asked Charlie with a wink.

Charlie: 30 Willpower + Bunny + 0/3 Miss + 0/10 Scratches
Evelynn: 30 Stamina

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 5:57 pm

Charlie gasped in surprise where she was before quickly pulling out her staff "Um i don't really know who you are and why i'm here but i already can tell this will be a bad time for me!" she then spun her staff and created a lightning circle

(wild magic, lightning bullseye)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 6:10 pm

(Lightning Bullseye -roll 49- Fail! Wild Magic -roll 68- Perfect Beauty! Will Check -roll 80- Success!)
(Watch Your Step -roll 60- Success!)

"You can call me Evelynn." the woman said as Charlie's magic misfired and everything became dull and hazy compared to the beauty in the spotlight. "And don't worry about that. You're just helping practice for my big debut!"

One of Evelynn's tails lashed out at Charlie. A second after it cut her skin, spikes emerged from the floor and tore apart Charlie's leggings.

Charlie: 28 Willpower + Bunny + 1/3 Miss + 2/10 Scratches + Charmed(by Scratches)
Evelynn: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 6:11 pm

Charlie squeaked in surprise at the spikes and hoped back wanting a little more distance as she tried to create a fireball and throw it

(wild magic, fireball)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 6:25 pm

(Fireball -roll 43- Fail! Wild Magic -roll 21-Success is Yours!)
(A Small Taste -roll 7- Crit Fail!)
(Come Closer -roll 86- Crit Success!)

Charlie's fireball exploded mid flight and shook the whole stage. A puff of pink pierce through the smoke of the mage's failed attack. Charlie breathed it in and became enthralled by Evelynn's beauty.

"Maybe you should leave the pyrotechnics to the professionals? Why don't you come over here into the spotlight with me?" Evelynn suggested.

Charlie: 28 Willpower + Bunny + 2/3 Miss + 2/10 Scratches + Charmed(by Scratches) + Fascinated + Stunned
Evelynn: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 6:48 pm

Charlie shivered as she walked over to evelynn blushing "I...it's not my fault my magic is weird..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 6:55 pm

(Will Check -roll 1- Fail!)
(Come Closer -Auto-)

Evelynn just nodded as Charlie approached. The performer spread her arms invitingly and the mage wordless accepted the hug.

Charlie jolted out of her trance why Evelynn began to aggressively kiss and nibble her neck.

Charlie: 23 Willpower + Bunny + 2/3 Miss + 4/10 Scratches + Charmed(by Scratches)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 6:57 pm

Charlie squeaked and shivered as evelynn was already acting dominant "W...wait is this what you meant?!" she tries her best to get away and change her form quickly
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 7:04 pm

(Which form is Charlie changing into ?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 7:12 pm

(deer is the only one possible from bunny form, deer is like the middle transformation_
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 7:23 pm

(Really? I didn't realize she had 'middle form' and though she go between them all whenever?)
(Form Change -Auto-)
(Mine -roll 75- Fail!)
(Will Check -roll 74- Success!)

"Oh? That's an interesting trick." Evelynn noted as Charlie changed from a bunny girl into a deer girl.

Charlie: 23 Willpower + Deer + 0/3 Miss + 4/10 Scratches + Charmed(by Scratches)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 8:08 pm

Charlie smirked "Well thanks but that's not all my tricks!" As she rushed the woman and pulled her into a draining kiss

(draining kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 3:38 pm

(Draining Kiss -roll 62- Success! Damage -roll 2- 2 Base Damage!)
(Mine -roll 50- Success!)
(Will Check -roll 79- Fail! Charmed by Meek Cuteness!)

Charlie pulled the performer into a kiss and siphoned away some of her energy. But, as they kissed under the spotlight, Charlie felt a something wrap around her neck and click into place.

"Looks like my new pet is eager to play." Evelynn teased with a blush as the mage reached up with her hands and confirmed that she had just been collared.

Charlie: 18 Willpower + Deer + 0/3 Miss + 4/10 Scratches + Charmed(3) + Disadvantage(Petplay)
Evelynn: 27 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 3:45 pm

Charlie lowered her ears in surprise as she looks at the collar and feels her mind go crazy trying to figure out what happened as she slowly looks up to evelynn before backing away and trying to summon some energy

(wild magic, suns blessing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 3:58 pm

(Sun's Blessing -roll [36, 39]- Fail! Wild Magic -roll 10- Success is Mine!)
(Social Media Blowup -roll 82- Success!)

Flustered as she was, Charlie's spell sputtered for a bit before the healing light eventually enveloped her. As soon as the spell ended, the mage was tackled by Evelynn. The pair wrestled for a bit until Charlie was eventually forced into a pretty pink princess dress.

"There we go." Evelynn declared happily before she pulled out her phone and began snapping pics of Charlie. "Now everyone gets to know how adorable my new pet is!"

Charlie: 16 Willpower + Deer + 0/3 Miss + 4/10 Scratches + Charmed(2) + Disadvantage(Petplay)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:01 pm

Charlie squeaked at the fact the picture was taken as she looked down at her new dress and tried to think of a strategy before smiling and turning around before bending down and shaking her tail "You think i'm adorable? i can make it so much better~"

(tail whip)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:05 pm

(Tail Whip -roll [37, 32]- Fail!)
(For My Fans -roll 75- Fail!)

"Don't try too hard, pet." Evelynn cooed at Charlie's failed attempt to taunt her.

Charlie: 15 Willpower + Deer + 1/3 Miss + 4/10 Scratches + Charmed(1) + Disadvantage(Petplay)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:09 pm

Charlie lowers her ears a little embarresed by that as she stood up and tried hard to keep her mind in the fight as she kept wanting to just kneel before her...then she got it as she walked up to evelynn "Well i won't mistress Evelynn~" As she slolwy knelt before her and tried to kiss her crotch

(cute sub)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:38 pm

(Cute Sub -roll [69, 3]- Crit Fail!)
(A Small Taste -roll [32, 11]- Success!)

Charlie tried to kneel down only for Evelynn's tails to slip under her arms and lift her up. The super start kissed Charlie on one cheek that left a pink smear of lipstick and lightly pinching her other with her sharp nails. "OH, my new pet is just too cute!"

Charlie: 5 Willpower + Deer + 2/3 Miss + 5/10 Scratches + Charmed(by Scratches) + Disadvantage(Petplay)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:45 pm

Charlie shivered as she felt the lipstick on her cheek and the scratch on her other cheek shivering before trying to kiss evelynn and drain a small amount of energy

(draining kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:58 pm

(Draining Kiss -roll [53, 25]- Fail!)
(Let's Go Home -Auto Due to Shade! -Roll 5- Odd! Midara Giveaway!)

Charlie leaned in to kiss her owner, but Evelynn suddenly vanished. The mage blinked in confusion as she dropped to the ground only to feel Evelynn's lips on her forehead.

"Oh, how I wish I could keep you, pet." Evelynn admitted with a sigh as she attached a leash to Charlie's collar. "Too bad, I can't." She then held up her phone and smirked. "Luck for you, there are plenty of midara who want to look after you after seeing my pictures of how cute you are!"

(Charlie has been defeated!)

(Consensus: Charlie wasn't the best person to Test Evelynn on. Charlie's weakness for dominate women kind of negated Evelynn's Scratch mechanic. And was, at least one point, just taking +5 damage from her other weaknesses alone.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 5:23 pm

(i see yeah also you messed up with her finisher, if the opponent has animal like features you skip the roll it's auto she keeps them)

Charlie shivered at the collar around her neck and blushed deeply at the leash as she sat down instantly "I'll be a good girl mistress!" Her mind was broken from the pet like attacks and the constant talking down on her

Last edited by Lilytrice on Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 5:24 pm

(Whoops, missed that. Well, it was only a test.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 5:29 pm

(yeah all good! thanks for the test! i'll let you have permission to dm her again agianst someone else to test if she needs a intense nerf outside but i think right now she's fine just probably should'nt fight charlie xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]   Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match] Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs K/DA Evelynn [Test Match]
Page 1 of 1