Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Goth Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moss-182

Salos vs Goth Witch Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 2:29 pm

Salos had heard in town of a coven of dark witch in the area that were taking the men and women of the town never to be seen again. He decides to follow this lead and the dark and gloomy forest.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 2:31 pm

Salos was not a big fan of witches due to his own family history. He walked through the Forrest, determined to end this threat.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 2:37 pm

The woods started getting darker and before long it was pitch black. Salos started getting slightly worried but this wasn't allows to last long as he fell down a small slope. as he picked his head up from the wet mud he sees a fire in the distance.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 2:42 pm

He cleans the mud off himself as he starts to sneak closer to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 2:52 pm

Salos draws near the fire. He can see 3 figures by the fire. 2 women dressed in black and a naked man. As salos grew nearer he saw that the man was covered in black marks and glowing. Suddenly he jolted in pain and was pulled into the air. He was held like this for a few minutes before dropping to the ground. One of the witches walked towards him and touches his face. He got up and kneeled before her. She waves her hand as a collar ana leash appeared round his neck. She took the leash and lead him away. Salos couldn't believe what he saw. He thought about turning and running away in fear.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 2:55 pm

He summoned up his courage as he drew closer to the remaining witch.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 3:01 pm

Salos decided to draw slightly nearer the fire. Clumsily he stepped on a stick.
'Whos there?' Said the witch 'you better come out or else'
(Will salos try to stay hidden?)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 3:04 pm

Salos stepped out from the shadows, summoning a flame in his hands. “I’m afraid that tonight is going to be a bad night for you.” he said, the flame increasing.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 3:08 pm

'Oh is it now?' She laughed ' and who might you be dear?' She seductively wals towards him. The witch was wearing a sexy black dress with stockings, a moon shaped necklace and a black makeup look complete with black lipstick.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 3:08 pm

“The name is Salos. I have come to bring you all to justice.” he said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 3:16 pm

'Well Salos, what ate you really here for?' She jeers 'you say one thing but your shakes say another. Would you like to end up like that last victim or maybe something a bit or special?' She uncapped her lipstick and starts applying it to her full lips
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 3:26 pm

“Take this.” he said as he launched a fireball at her.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 3:42 pm

Fireball- 6
Moonlight kiss- 50
Salos was quick enough to hit the woman right oh her shoulder. 'oof, by the goddess you'll pay for that' she wheezed. She launched herself at him amd pined him between her breasts before giving him a big kiss on the lips. She released him with a big mwah, his lips now coated in black.
Salos- 28
Goth Witch- 28
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 3:45 pm

“Damn I hate lipstick.” he said, trying to wipe it off his lips. He summoned a bow and aimed at the witch.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 3:55 pm

Blazing Bullseye- 81
Moonlit fantasies-36
Salos tried to knock an arrow but he was shaking too hard and dropped it. This was the opportunity the witch was looking for. A card appeared in her hand. 'What do you see?' She said picking her lips
(Salos must reveal a weakness)

Salos- 28
Goth Witch- 28
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 3:56 pm

“I see myself being dressed up like a mama’s girl.” he said in spite of himself.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 4:09 pm

Turn pass
Moonlit fantasies- 64
The witch moved her fingers and a puff of smoke enveloped salos. When it passed he was standing dressed as a beautiful girl. The witch held up a mirror. 'Alas this is only an illusion but if the goddess wills it we can maybe make this a bit more permanent' she said as the illusion faded, returning salos to normal.
Salos- 24
Goth witch- 28
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 4:36 pm

“Damn it. I can’t let that happen.” he said, a blush on his face. He summons his bow and aims.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 12:53 am

Blazing Bullseye- 13
Moonlight blast-10 39 64 95
Salos tried rasing his bow but he was too distracted by the witch touching up her lipstick. She kisses her hand and blows four kisses towards the knight. Two hit their mark, hitting him right on his cheeks, leaving fresh black marks. 'How's that dear?' She jeers.
Salos- 22
Goth witch- 28
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:18 am

“Stop with the lipstick. I already look girly enough. I don’t need more help from you.” he said, summoning four dagger of flame in his hands before throwing them at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 10:58 am

Blaze daggers- 30, 44, 55, 9
Moonlit prophecy- 19
Salos throws four flaming daggers at the witch. Two hit before she can even react. 'Oof, you'll pay for that' she said starting to get annoyed 'and what's your deal with lipstick anyway? No one I've ever dealt with has had such a fixation on it before. If there's something you want to say, say it in first of me and the goddess'.
She picks her card up but it does nothing.
Salos- 22
Goth witch- 26
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 11:17 am

“I already look girly. Lipstick makes me look even more so. It is annoying.” he admits before attempting another arrow.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 1:54 pm

Blazing bullseye- 79
Moonlit application- 70
'Mmm I think I need to see that for myself' she said as she beckons him over. Salos caught up in the moment froze giving the midara the opportunity to strike. She quickly moved towards him and grabbed him by his chin before pulling out her lipstick and applying it straight to his lips. He tried to squirm free at first but the second the tube hit his lips, he relaxed and allowed it to happen. 'Looks great on you hun, also seems like you were enjoying it. Want me to complete your look or should I weaken you up a little more? Either way you're not getting out of her on your own free will'

Salos- 18
Goth witch- 26
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 1:57 pm

“I don’t need any help with my look.” he said blushing. He quiets his mind to try and restore his will.

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 2:36 pm

Sun's Blessing- 17
Moonlit prophecies- 28
Salos tries to take a few minutes to consolidate his power but can't stop thinking about his black lips. Luckily for him the witch decided not to attack for now; instead she was calling on the goddess to decide on Salos' fate. She held up her card and whispered a cantation. The card then glowed white before showing a beautiful witch with black makeup. 'Your fate has been sealed, the goddess has decided that you will join us as part of our coven' the witch proclaimed 'i will give you one last chance to give yourself up or you will be converted by force'

Salos-19
Goth witch- 26
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Goth Witch   Salos vs Goth Witch Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Goth Witch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next