Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lipstrosity (WIP)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Lipstrosity (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Lipstrosity (WIP)   Lipstrosity (WIP) EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:38 pm

The Lipstrosity is the result of mad midara scientist who attempted to create the ultimate kisser. Unfortunately, she succeeded. Her creation quickly escaped from her control and kissed her into unconsciousness. The Lipstrosity didn't stop there and went on a rampage. Man, Woman and Midara alike all fell victim to her as she carried out her endless desire to kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss!

The Lipstosity is a tall plump woman, with red hair cut short. She is completely naked, leaving the myriad of smacking lips of various sizes and color that covered every inch of her body exposed. She leaves behind a trail of vibrant kiss marks on anything she touches.

Abilities:

Counter Kiss(Passive): Every inch of the Lipstosity is covered in endlessly puckering and smacking lips. Any and all attempts to get close to her result in the approacher being kissed, no matter what angle they try. (Automatically deals 1 Damage to anyone who attempts a melee attack against her.)  

Lipple Love: The Lipstrosity grabs her opponent in a big hug and the lips on her breasts eagerly kiss and suck at her prey's nipples. (Deals 3 Damage If the Lipstrosity has taken 10 Damage, Inflicts Bind)

Glomp: The Lipstosity hurls herself at her target and wraps her arms and legs around them as she tries to kiss them with as many of her myriad lips at once. (Deals 5 Damage)

Sharing is Caring: The Lipstosity kisses her he opponent and instinctively copies any effect that has been applied to her. (Deals 2 Damage and copies all of the Lipstrosity's current Debuffs onto the target.)  

Crash Kiss: The Lipstoasity shoulder tackles her target and relentlessly kisses them as she lifts them off of their feet. (Deals 3 Damage and Inflicts Downed)

Kiss of Defeet: The Lipstrosity stomps on her fallen foes face and forces them to make out with the various lips on her sole. (Deals 4 Damage and Inflicts Dazed. Only usable on Downed opponents.)

Lip Bomb: The Lipstrosity's many lips simultaneously blow kisses, effectively creating an explosion of flying lips. Deals 2 Damage. Chance to hit all other characters. Advantage against Enemies that triggered Counter Kiss that turn.

69 Thousand Kisses(Finisher): The Lipstrosity knocks her foe to the ground. She then lays on top of them so her lipgaina is pressed against their face and her lip covered head is rubbing against their crotch. She simply keeps her opponent pinned as her countless deliver endless kisses to her helpless victim.

---

Happy Valentines Day! It kind of didn't feel right letting this day go without making a new Midara. So I'm cheating.

The Lipstorsity is a midara I've used before in RPs but never actually made a sheet for. So I went back and looked over the threads I've used her in try and sort of reverse engineer her moves, if that makes sense?

Last edited by PieForPi on Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Lipstrosity (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipstrosity (WIP)   Lipstrosity (WIP) EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:42 pm

She seems sexy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Lipstrosity (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipstrosity (WIP)   Lipstrosity (WIP) EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:48 pm

Sexy isn't the word I would use. -_-'

She's more of a cheesy horror movie monster.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Lipstrosity (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipstrosity (WIP)   Lipstrosity (WIP) EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:48 pm

Wow. Like seriously wow. This is amazing! I'd love to fight her sometime! Although I don't quite know how well Brin would fare against her, but I'd love to try. And she certainly seems sexy to me, at least.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Lipstrosity (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipstrosity (WIP)   Lipstrosity (WIP) EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 10:44 pm

PieForPi wrote:
Sexy isn't the word I would use. -_-'

She's more of a cheesy horror movie monster.

You underestimate what we can find sexy. X3
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Lipstrosity (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipstrosity (WIP)   Lipstrosity (WIP) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:12 pm

I agree with Neo >w> I wanna have a go at the Lipstrsosity, maybe once I've made my next Persona character

Lipstrosity (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipstrosity (WIP)   Lipstrosity (WIP) EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 2:12 pm

Update: Added Lip Bomb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lipstrosity (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lipstrosity (WIP)   Lipstrosity (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lipstrosity (WIP)
Page 1 of 1