Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arxas, the Psion (First try at a character, looking for opinions)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kilprel

Arxas, the Psion (First try at a character, looking for opinions) Empty
PostSubject: Arxas, the Psion (First try at a character, looking for opinions)   Arxas, the Psion (First try at a character, looking for opinions) EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 10:59 am

My first character! Tell me if I did anything wrong creating him, alright? I think I had most trouble with the cooldowns, but I might also have weird values, so really, tell me where I messed up, because I am certain I did

Appearance: Arxas is a young man with a lithe, androgynous body, green eyes and semi long blonde hair.

Bio: A young psion, Arxas grew up in a small barbarian village, where he was often heckled for his feminine appearance and softer temperament. He learned his trade with a reclusive hermit of a long gone order that he met, one day, after running away from bullies. Now an adult and eager to see the world, he travels, trying to understand the full extent of the power of his mind.

Open book (cooldown five turns): Arxas concentrates a bit, skimming through his opponent's surface thoughts, giving a single enemy disadvantage to hit him for three turns(Or should it give him advantadge to hit?

Hold it!: Through great psionic effort, Arxas tries to hold his enemy in place. Bind. As long as the bind holds, Arxas rolls with disadvantage, as all his focus is placed on maintaining it

Blast! (cooldown 3/4/5 turns): Arxas releases a psychic attack onto his enemy, bypassing defenses, attacking the mind. When Arxas falls under  20 willpower, the cooldown ups to four, then to 5 when under ten, as he loses the ability to muster any rage in his blast. 4 damage.

Psi-Shiv: Arxas has a small psionically infused knife that he uses should things get a bit too... close and personal. He slashes slightly wildly at his attacker, trying to get away. 1 damage.

Infuse (cooldown 10 turns): Arxas concentrates his powers into his knife, allowing him to use infused (I) abilities for three turns.

Sap (I): As the knife touches the enemy, part of their energy is sapped into it, allowing Arxas to recover. (Damage: between 30 and 21:1; 20-11:2; 10-1:3)

Slash (I): The knife lengthens, a now a small blade. Arxas slashes forward attacking twice, dealing 2 then 1 damage.

Counter (I): Arxas forgoes his attack, hitting for 1 damage if the enemy misses their next attack and knocking them off balance

Tele boost(4 turns cooldown): For 1 wp, Arxas accelerates the mind of an ally, granting them advantage and 2 wp

Psionic presence: Once per fight, Arxas may release a burst of Psionic energy, dealing 5 damage to his enemy, but leaving him drained, rolling with disadvantage for the next 3 turns.

Weakness:

Seduction: Due to his loveless upbringing, compliments and the like can be hard for him to deal with. Any gentle abilities deal +1 damage
Back to top Go down

Arxas, the Psion (First try at a character, looking for opinions)
Page 1 of 1