Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) Empty
PostSubject: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 3:01 pm

A bounty had been placed upon a midara. This itself was nothing new. What was strange about this particular bounty was that the target, a woman going by the name Teresa, was almost always seen with another midara of one type or another, and the poster of the bounty had put a lot of emphasis on not trying to fight her alone.

So much so, that the reward had an extra zero or two at the end of it so it could be nicely split up by any party that succeeded with this request.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 3:07 pm

The unusual bounty caught Tests eye. Even when split with a partner the reward was incredible. As he was not quite arrogant enough to ignore the warning he began to search for any other adventurers who might be looking to grab the prize and willing to work together.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 3:51 am

"What do you think, Daphne?" Griffin asked, approaching the board and having a finger at the bounty. "Sound good enough to go for?" He'd been travelling with the Amore sister for a while now, taking jobs and going town to town in search of Jaime and the others.

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 4:24 pm

"I guess." Daphne Amore, eldest daughter of Amata Amore and a novice user of the mysterious power called Persona, answered. "The two of us should be able to handle it, but I'll admit that something about this is giving me a bad feeling.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 3:25 am

"I don't blame you. The fact this Teresa lady's never seen alone, but the 'one type or another's bit implies she always changes company regularly..." He smiled somewhat nervously, but directed his attention to the poster. "A little extra help probably wouldn't hurt, but it might be a little dodgy if we go to the wrong person."

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 4:23 pm

"Yeah." Daphne said with a nod before she started to look around. "Wait, I think I recognize that person." she said as she pointed to a familiar looking man equipped with a spear.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 4:30 pm

Test had simply been looking around for other adventurers to join in a little bounty hunting. He'd taken to passing as one for now because introducing himself as "Sir Test, knight of the east, sent to investigate reports of powerful and potentially dangerous midara in behalf of her highness Queen Charlotte" tended to earn him a lot blank stares and confusion where "Test, wandering adventurer" did not. He came to stop as he saw a extremely familiar looking woman pointing at him. He was sure that he knew her from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 3:32 am

"Oh, did he come by your home sometime before I did?" Daphne had never left her home until Griffin came along, so he was certain she knew this person before him... If this was the person she thinks it was. He looked the man's way, trying to get a good read on him, noting that he'd seen them and was considering them just the same as they were him.

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 3:42 pm

"If I'm right, than that's the only guy I know who managed to beat my mom." Daphne answered before she went to approach the spearman to confirm if he was who she thought he was.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 3:44 pm

As the familiar woman approached things finally clicked for Test. "Daphne?" He asked, not believing his own eyes. He knew she'd left home and started traveling, but he hadn't expected to meet her here.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 1:48 am

"He beat your mom?! Holy crap, that's amazing, I could hardly do anything to her." He must've been a hell of a combatant for him to pull that off, leaving Griffin a strong curiosity, and perhaps an idea. For now, though, he merely tailed after Daphne and watched the man.

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 4:40 pm

"It really is you!" Daphne said happily. "What a surprise to run into you here, Test."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 7:28 pm

"I would say the same. Never expected to see you here." He replied, holding out his arms to offer a hug. "Who's your friend?" He added when he was able to spare Griffen a glance.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 8:05 pm

Daphne gave him a quick hug before she let him go. "This is Griffin. He's been helping me with, uh, personal stuff." she then turned her attention to her partner. "Griffin, this is Test."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 8:17 pm

"Nice to meet you Griffin." Test said as he offered Griffin a hand to shake. He could only presume that this was the fellow who's arrival had prompted Daphne to leave home.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 8:41 pm

"Nice to meet you too, Test." He didn't really touch on the personal stuff Daphne had mentioned, at least not for yet. He shook Test's hand, taking him in and thinking on some things. "So, you in the market for a job too?" He nodded toward the board.

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 10:01 pm

"More or less. What about you two? You thinking of taking the bounty?" Test replied.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 1:35 pm

"There's one in particular that's caught our eye, but we weren't sure if we could do it by ourselves." Daphne admitted.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 1:38 pm

"The one that warns people not to go alone?" Test asked.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 1:04 am

"That's the one." Griffin tapped the flyer for the particular job, sighing as the subject was brought up. "Daphne and I can handle ourselves, but if a job's specifically telling you not to do it alone, I guess it just worries me a bit."

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 1:24 am

"I'd be happy to help. I was planning to look into it myself. I'm less interested in the bounty and more interested in figuring out what this thing is and whether it presents a real threat to people around here." Test explained. Suddenly he straightened a little as he remembered something. "Before I forget. Daphne, I wanted to tell you that your mother and sisters send their love and well wishes." He told her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 12:26 pm

"You mean it? That sounds like a good idea to me," he stated, noting Test's disinterest in the reward itself. He quieted down as the adventurer delivered word from Daphne's family, smiling a little from the message. Thinking of her wherever she was, it must be nice.

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 4:47 pm

"I... thank you, Test." Daphne said and her eyes started to water despite her smile. With a sniff, she wiped away the tears. "So, the three of us will be working together then?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 4:49 pm

"I see no reason not to." Test replied. He trusted that Daphne could handle herself in a fight against another midara.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 2:48 am

"Sounds good to me!" Griffin grinned, feeling a bit more secure about taking the job now. With Test on their side, this could go pretty well for them, especially if he really beat Amata. "Let's do this thing!"

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next