Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 10:37 pm

Tests pang of jealously instantly disappeared as he sighed and nuzzled happily between the pair of boobs.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 10:40 pm

"Best in the galaxy," he repeated sleepily, still feeling excited despite having came already. Smiling like the mesmerized idiot he was, he hugged Teresa tightly and gave himself over to the sensations she offered him.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 10:44 pm

Trapped in bliss, the men were happily smothered unconscious.

The pair woke up on the side of the road, with Daphne sleeping between them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 10:48 pm

Test gave Griffin an embarrassed look before trying to move without waking up Daphne. After what had happened it was probably best to let her rest.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 10:50 pm

Griffin woke up not too long after Test and was just as embarrassed as he was. Just one glance to each other and they knew they were thinking roughly the same thing, or at least feeling about the same. "Well, that didn't go as planned." Daphne looked okay, thankfully, but he did feel bad that he roped her into this.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 10:52 pm

"It happens. At least we all turned out alright." Test replied, feeling equally silly but trying to reassure his companion.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 10:52 pm

Daphne let out a moan as her legs rubbed together, but otherwise stayed asleep.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 10:58 pm

"True enough. I've heard of what could happen in this world, glad we didn't get any alternatives." Griffin chuckled a bit, but he felt somewhat melancholy. Gently picking up Daphne, he carried her as best he could away from the road before laying her back down with his bag under her head so she'd be more comfortable.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:01 pm

As they waited for Daphne to wake up Test asked something that had been in his mind awhile. "So how'd you convince her to come with you?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:38 pm

Pulled away from his somber musings, Griffin looked up at Test in surprise by the question. A look of shock firstly, as he looked wide-eyed by the surprise of being addressed, then his cheeks darkened a bit as the question sank in. "Oh, well... I came to the manor searching for my friends. See, I, uh... came here from another world and so did they... I think... I was alone when I first came to."

When I came to the manor, I fought the residents... got a taste of what Midara can do. Amata was nice enough to let me stay in her home to train in preparation for when I'd go out and start looking for my friends. So far... no dice..." His face went dark again, the thoughts of minutes before getting to him again before he remembered he hadn't answered the question yet. "Uh, anyways, I obviously met Daphne during my stay and we sorta got to know each other a bit." More like he got a glimpse into her insecurities and self image and helped her through it through a magical other-worldly means, but it was best he kept things simple for now.

"She wanted to come with me by the time I was ready to leave, and since I enjoyed her company, I welcomed it." He looked to Daphne and smiled, feeling more happy knowing she enjoyed his company too.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:44 pm

"We got to know each other and she decided to leave with me." Seemed a bit simple but Test was to focused on another part of the explanation to care. "Your from another world?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:50 pm

"Oh yeah, one without Midara, if you'd believe that," Griffin said with a nod, calling on Cheshire to join his side. "Technically that's where I got this power of mine, same as my friends." He was somewhat relieved to have the topic shift from why Daphne left with him. "This little guy is Cheshire and he was my first Persona."

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:51 pm

"Persona?" Test replied, completely lost.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:04 am

"Right, sorry, that's the name of my power, I can summon Personas to help me in battle. They're like... reflections of your inner self," he stated, attempting to explain the ability to Test as best he could.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:06 am

"You don't summon them from dreams do you?" Test asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:21 am

He tilted his head in confusion before shaking it. "No, I don't get them from dreams. It's hard to explain anything in detail, since there's still a lot I don't know, but let's just say they also come from another world, one that mirrors ours. They're born from these things called Shadows, reflecting a number of things, but in my experience, they tend towards self-images and insecurities that fester and build up from denial or willing ignorance. Everyone's got a Shadow, even you, but turning that Shadow into a Persona is... Let's say "exhausting"."

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:25 am

Test was visibly relived when Griffin told him they don't come from dreams. He nodded along to the rest of the explanation, mostly happy that his suspicions weren't confirmed.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:28 am

"Why did you ask about dreams? You have some kind of bad experience or something? Nightmares maybe?" He was confused, visibly so, and he felt it would probably be fair to ask about that

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:30 am

"I'm not sure I should talk about." Test said, glancing around conspiratorially even though they were all alone on this empty road.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:33 am

Griffin followed his glances, but seeing nothing around before returning his eyes to Test even more confused than before. "Why not? I don't mean to pry, but it is kinda weird, you gotta admit."

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:35 am

"I guess I'm just being paranoid. Back home we weren't supposed to talk about these things, but I've left all that behind. Are you at all familiar with the Hours?" Test asked, his initial tension fading as he settled in to explain himself.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 3:21 pm

"Oh, I see," he said, not realizing that he wasn't meant to talk about dreams, though it did pique his interest. "No, I'm not. I assume that's a thing in this world?" He put his chin in his hands, eyes laid purely on Test curiously.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 3:29 pm

"Not quite. They're... Gods I guess you would say, who dwell in a place that can it be accessed in dreams. And those who find there way there and are not careful can bring back malign influences and alien horrors from beneath the skin of the world." Test explained, the last bit sounding much like a repeated quote. "So I feared that if you got them in dream your personas might be one such thing."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 11:27 pm

"I see. So it's like some kind of religious belief then? That these gods exist and they dwell in some kind of realm of monsters and curses? I guess you could technically draw comparisons to them and the Shadows of Echo, but only if you thought too hard about it." He laughed as he recalled a few different instances where reckless folks wound up in... less than ideal situations when Shadows were involved. Which, for a Persona user, meant that they typically were.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 11:30 pm

"Agreed. They're almost certainly different." Test agreed, still relieved that his initial suspicion had been unfounded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)   Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test and Griffin vs. Teresa (+1)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next