Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:29 pm

Fiona let out a pleased moan and nuzzled Minerva's sweet smelling rear.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:31 pm

Seeing, hearing, and feeling the bunnygirl’s reaction, Minerva had a better idea. She pulled her ass away and said, “Deactivate the barriers around the magic items and I’ll let you have some quality time with my ass.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:35 pm

"What do you want with dad's thing?" the burning bunnygirl said as she struggled to bury her face in Minerva's lovely rear end.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:37 pm

“Just to examine them,” Minerva said, which was true, just excluding the part of taking them also, as she made sure her ass stayed out of the elemental’s reach.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:59 pm

"I don't know." Fiona said as she stopped trying to get Minerva's rear. "Maybe I could if you do me a bit of a favor, first?"
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 6:01 pm

“And what is that?” Minerva asked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 6:07 pm

"My younger sisters," Fiona explained, "they're not used to being sentient midara yet. I was hoping you could help them come up with ways to seduce people and help them develop."
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 6:09 pm

“You know I’m not a mirada, right?” Minerva said, “But, I’ll see what I can do. Which ones are the younger one?”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 6:15 pm

"Really?" Fiona said, genuine surprised by that statement. "Oh, um, my younger sisters are: Nemue, Mythra and Y. They're in the water, metal and dark doors, respectively."
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 6:17 pm

“Alright, do you want to kiss your good friend goodbye? You might not see it for a while,” Minerva teases, giving her ass a slap.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 6:21 pm

The burning bunny girl nodded vigorously before she dove head first for Minerva's alluring ass.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 6:27 pm

“I guess I’ll warm up my tutoring on you,” Minerva says, “Since you seem to love asses, especially mine, why don’t you spread that love? You could try getting your ass in people’s face and send some blasts of hot air into it.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:17 am

"Hmm, I can probably grind my butt against people, but I'm not sure if I can do that other thing." Fiona replied as she thought about it.

(It has occurred to me that, if Minerva is going to be copying the passives of the Elementals, she's going to end up stupidly broken by the end of this. Hot, Hot, Hot! is only really balance by Fiona's moves only dealing 1 damage and she doesn't have much in the way to stall until it ramps up.

Two of her sisters have passives that reduce the damage they take, another has a passive that has a chance of gaining Advantage anytime she deals damage, and one has a passive that gives each consecutive successful hit an increasing chance to inflict Stun.)

Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:35 am

“Just rub against? I’m sure there is something more you can do with that flaming body of yours,” Minerva replied.

(I’ll make it harder for Minerva to gain the passives, having it require all the effects of the passive to activate for Minerva to start learning it. So for example, with Mythra’s passive, it has to both reduce damage and nullify a debuff for it to count as one of the five times Minerva needs to see it to learn it.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:38 am

"Like what?" Fiona asked with tilt of her head that caused her long ears to flop in an adorable manner.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:47 am

“Just think of this,” Minerva says, “Do that move were you caused the area around us to be burning, then knock your opponent to the ground, then sit or lay on top of them. Between the flames and your body, they are sure to get hot and bothered, especially if you toy with them while you are on top of them.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:13 am

"Ah, but wouldn't that be too hot? I don't want to give someone heat stroke." Fiona said as she rubbed her chin in thought.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:17 am

“Was is your goal? Is it not to defeat your opponent?” Minerva asked, “Besides, if you are teasing them enough while you are on top, they probably wouldn’t notice how hot it actually is.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:28 am

"I guess so." Fiona eventually agreed with a nod.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:31 am

“I guess I’ll go tutor your sisters now,” Minerva says.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:37 am

"Thank you!" Fiona said with a hop and a happy wave.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:47 am

Minerva left the room and headed for the door with the water symbol on it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:51 am

(Forgotten Lessons -roll 4- Non-Passives!)

Inside the room was a crystal clear lake. As Minerva entered, water rose up from the depths and took on a vague womanly shape.

Minerva: 30 Willpower
Nemue: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:54 am

“So, you must be Nemue,” Minerva says, “The name is Minerva, Fiona sent me here to train you.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:59 am

(Dulcet Whispers -roll 4- Crit Success!)

"Train?" The watery woman asked, her voice ringing in an enchanting way that Minerva found oddly familiar.

Minerva: 29 Willpower
Nemue: 30 Stamina + Auto-Hit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals   Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Minerva vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals
Page 3 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next