Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  Empty
PostSubject: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 7:22 pm

A man and catgirl walked into a forest. The air was so thick with Love Magic that even someone without magical senses would be able to taste it. This oversaturation was steadily increasing the local midara population; to the point that nearby villages had to be evacuated from the sheer number raids that were happening.

The source of this surplus Love Magic was a tower that couldn't be seen from a distance. Home to a wizard's familiars that turned into lovely ladies now guarding a ritual that was generating the overflowing Love Magic.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 3:14 am

The last time Ferro came to this tower was something he regretted greatly, because it was him that was used to reignite the magic that spread all the love magic around. It had since gotten much worse, but now he was back with some help. Anika was more than willing to help him out, especially when she heard she could meet some lovely ladies. She didn't like the sound of this X lady, though, like man did she sound like a jerk.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 8:20 pm

The pair entered the tower and immedately felt the wait of Love Magic pressing down on them. Just like the last time Ferro was here, there was one large, sealed door surrounded by the eight small ones belonging to each individual Elemental.

Ferro: 15 Willpower
Anika: 15 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 9:18 pm

"So that biiiiig door is the one that evil woman was in?" Anika asked Ferro as they entered the tower.

Ferro sighed regretfully, looking up at the large door that the ritual took place behind. "Yep, though I don't know if she'll still be there when we finally crack that thing open. For now, we should hurry and pick one of the smaller doors."

"Ooo! Can I pick the first one?" Anika practically hopped in place, her hand up like a kid trying to ask their teacher a question.

"Sure, knock yourself out." After getting the okay from Ferro, the neko looked around the room at the eight doors, looking around for a good while before pointing at the fire door. "That one! I like the color!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 9:25 pm

Inside the door, the pair found themselves in a cluttered room filled with tables covered with seemingly junk. It wasn't long before the pair spotted the owner of the room, a bunnygirl made out of blazing pink fire.

Fiona was dancing her dance, but her footwork was rougher than Ferro remembered, as if she was focused more on trampling something invisible under her feet instead of pleasing an audience.

Fiona: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 9:34 pm

"Hey, are you okay?" Anika asked, wondering about her rampant stomping and trampling. "Are you trying to stomp a bug or something?"

Ferro got himself prepared for battle, sure that Fiona wouldn't be as clear-headed as she was last time. "I'm back, and this time I'm going to fix my mistake."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 9:44 pm

"Oh," Fiona said as she turned to the two intruders. "Have the next volunteers to be my stage arrived already?" she laughed, showing no sign of recognizing Ferro. "I'll be sure to step all over you to show my appreciation!"

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 9:55 pm

"Are you sure you know this girl, Ferro? She doesn't sound like she recognizes you." Anika felt tense when she saw him get ready for a fight. After a moment, she steeled herself as well, although with the love magic in the air, she felt much more inclined to fight love with love.

"I do, and I'm not surprised she doesn't recognize me. Doesn't matter, we're starting, Ani." Without a seconds hesitation, he leaped towards the bunnygirl and opened up the battle with an open-palm attack, while Anika flanked Fiona and made an effort to grab her.

-Palm Strike-
-Curious Cat-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 10:04 pm

(Love in the Air -roll 91, 99- 2 Fail!)
(Palm Strike -roll 51- Fail!)
(Curious Cat -roll 99- Crit Fail!)
(Heated Kiss -Auto due to Off Balance!)
(Heat -roll 26, 48- 2 Success!)

The burning bunny girl literally danced around Ferro's strike and caught his cat girl companion by surprise with a sudden kiss.

Ferro: 15 Willpower + 1 Heat
Anika: 14 Willpower + 2 Heat
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 10:21 pm

"Oh wow, that feels better than I thought!" Ani moaned a bit from the warm stimulation, while Ferro only continue to tense up, moving in for a quicker series of blows. Seeing her friend fighting jogged her memory and she hugged Fiona. "Alright, well I think it's my turn to give you a kiss, don'tcha think?"

-Fleet Combo-
-Kitty Kiss-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 10:27 pm

(Love in the Air -roll 93, 93-)
(Fleet Combo -roll 94, 100, 52- 1 Success and 2 Crit Success! Pressure -roll 68, 13, 27- 1 Success!)
(Kitty Kiss -roll 62- Success! Charm -roll 21- Fail!)
(Stunned)
(Heat -roll 72, 98- 2 Success!)

The fiery bunnygirl cried out in pain as Ferro hammered her side, only to be silenced by Anika kissing her.

Ferro: 15 Willpower + 2 Heat
Anika: 14 Willpower + 3 Heat
Fiona: 26 Stamina + 1 Pressure
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 10:41 pm

"Sorry, I'm gonna need you to grit your teeth and endure it for now." While he wasn't going to be in any rush until after he and Ani win the battle, he didn't want to slow down or take pause for fear that it'd be taken advantage of.

"I'll do my best to help you with the pain, hottie!" Anika told the bunnygirl, giggling at her own pun.

-Palm Strike-
-Purr-fect-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 10:53 pm

(Love in the Air -roll 45, 30- 1 Fail and 1 Success! Anika is Charmed!)
(Palm Strike -roll 88- Success!)
(Purr-fect -roll 47- Fail!)
(Fiery Dance -roll 86- Success! Fascinate -roll 72, 6- 2 Success!)
(Heat -roll 54, 20- Success!)

Ferro slammed his hand into the bunnygirl, knocking her back and away from Anika.

"Alright, Alright, I'll start the show." Fiona said before she started to dance again. This time her movements were a lot more seductive, showing off her body and causing her flames to dance in a way that captivated the pair.

Ferro: 13 Willpower + 3 Heat + Fascinated
Anika: 10.5 Willpower + 4 Heat + Fascinated
Fiona: 25 Stamina + 1 Pressure
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 11:28 pm

Palm Strike is supposed to follow the Pressure Points passive, though that's my fault. The only moves that should specifically mention the passive should be the ones that don't have a chance to give a Pressure token. I'll adjust that later.))

Despite that firm determination to stop the tower's spell, Ferro couldn't help but stop a stare for a moment, and Anika was even less inclined to resist the chance to ogle such a hot woman's sexy dance. "Woah, mama!" she sighed, moving in get a closer look.

Ferro had to try and shake off the temptation and call to Ani to get her to keep fighting. This did jolt her enough to give it an effort, moving in to try and show her appreciation to Fiona with some tongue, while Ferro grabbed his staff and tried something harder.

-Double Thrust-
-Sweet Tongue-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 11:40 pm

(Love in the Air -roll 40, 74- 2 Success!)
(Will Check -roll 19- Fail!)
(Will Check -roll 90- Success!)
(Sweet Tongue -roll 28- Success!)

(Basic Kiss -roll 20- Success!)
(Heat -roll 76, 47- 1 Success and 1 Fail!)

With all the Love Magic in the air starting to affect him and the pleasant rising heat coming from Fiona, Ferro couldn't bring himself to stop her show himself.

Ankia had no such problems and pounced on the burning bunny. Thier lips met, and the cat girl used her magic to turn her saliva in to nectar to seal her opponents mouth shut. But that didn't stop Fiona from kissing her right back.

Ferro: 13 Willpower + 4 Heat + Fascinated + Charmed
Anika: 6.5 Willpower + 4 Heat + Fascinated
Fiona: 25 Stamina + 2 Pressure
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 12:10 am

With Fiona stuck like that, Anika made an effort to look around the elemental's room, looking for anything that she could use for a sexy dance. She was down to return the favor to the bunny and show her a sight or two.

Ferro meanwhile was having trouble taking his eyes off of her, but he still felt the weight of the situation and need to keep his head on straight. "Okay, that's enough..." He raised his staff up and slammed one end into the floor in an effort to cast a spell.

-Dance Prep-
-Dragon Pillar-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 12:19 am

(Love In the Air -roll 35- Fail!)
(Dance Prep -roll 73- Fail!)
(Will Check -roll 67- Fail!)

(Hot Foot -roll 22- Success!)
(Heat -roll 20, 45- Fail!)

Anika started to look around the room but was stopped by the bunny girl slipping a hot thigh between her legs.

Ferro raised his staff but couldn't bring himself to interrupt the girl-on-girl action happening in front of him.

Ferro: 13 Willpower + 5 Heat + Fascinated + Charmed
Anika: 3.5 Willpower + 4 Heat
Fiona: 25 Stamina + 2 Pressure + Advantage on Anika
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 12:23 am

Anika wasn't one to hold back any sounds of pleasure, she normally enjoyed it quite a lot, but in this case, she started to get upset. "Hey, that's, nnnn~ not fair! I wanna dance too, you know!"

Ferro tried another spell to get Fiona to back off, attempting to strike up a powerful wind to blow her back.

-Heavy Breeze-
-Pheromone of the Forest-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 12:29 am

(Love in the Air -roll 18- Success! Anika is Charmed!)
(Will Check -roll 59- Fail!)
(Pheromone of the Forest -roll 6- Crit Success!)

(Stunned)
(Heat -roll 40, 8- 2 Success!)

"You...You want to dance with me?" Fiona said in surprise. If it was possible for a woman made of pink fire to blush, she was getting close to achieving it.

Ferro: 13 Willpower + 6 Heat + Fascinated + Charmed
Anika: 3.5 Willpower + 5 Heat + Charmed
Fiona: 23 Stamina + 2 Pressure + Fascinated
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 12:32 am

"Yeah, I was actually getting a look around to think of a really good dance for you, but then you had to go and stop it," she answered, puffing up her cheeks like a petulant child. She mellowed out though after a moment and smiled. "I'm gonna try and give it another go, so just wait for me, okay? That means you too, Ferro!"

She looked around again to try and think of a dance to do again. In the meantime, Ferro was left stunned by his companion's demands. "I... Okay?" It wasn't often she demanded something this seriously. For now, he simply took the effort to shake off his fascination.

-Dance Prep-
-Will Save-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 12:41 am

(Dance Prep -roll 34- Success!)
(Will Check -roll 70- Success!)
(Will Check -roll 7- Success!)

(Heat -roll 99, 47- Fail!)

"Oh... Okay." Fiona said in a bit of a daze from this turn of events. She cleared a spot next to Ferro and sat down as Anika managed to spot a mostly empty table with some sort of magic pole in the middle of it.

Ferro: 13 Willpower + 6 Heat + Charmed
Anika: 3.5 Willpower + 5 Heat + Charmed + Dance Prepped
Fiona: 23 Stamina + 2 Pressure + Fascinated
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 12:53 am

I take back what I said earlier, Auto Hits for damaging moves is a bad move =w=" ))

That put the pep right back into her step as she jumped onto the table and grabbed the pole, coming in already swinging around it. Once she ready, she'd put her nimble reflexes to full use, teasing a better peak at her lovely assets as she performs and shameless and seductive routine before launching herself off the pole into a landing on the floor.

Ferro, meanwhile, decided to take Fiona's invite to sit down, but took the time to try and calm his mind in preparation for the rest of the battle.

-Meditation-
-Nimble Kitty-

Last edited by KyoryuuBlaze on Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 1:07 am

(Maybe once per fight? I really don't have much experience balancing cooldowns.)

(Meditation -roll 23- Fail!)
(Nimble Kitty -roll 87- Fail!)
(Will Check -roll 66- Success!)
(Inferno -roll 11- Fail!)
(Heat -roll 83, 15- 2 Fail!)

Fiona clapped happily after watching the performance. "Thank you. I can't remember a time someone else has danced for me before."

Anika: 3.5 Willpower + 5 Heat + Charmed + Dance Prepped
Fiona: 23 Stamina + 2 Pressure
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 1:11 am

Never mind, it's kind of a bad move to make a damaging attack like that auto hit, even with a preparatory move required. Cuz if I have something like that, the most logical move would be to start off with that ever single fight and worry about strategy later.))

"Thanks! I'd love to dance for you again some time, but right now we gotta stop this evil tower spell," Anika answered, a big grin on her face.

Ferro got up from his seat and looked down at Fiona, one hand on his staff already. "And unfortunately, that means we need to defeat you and all the other elementals here. So please, don't hold this battle against us."

-Helm Splitter, if she attacks-
-Kitty Kiss-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 1:25 am

((Helm Splitter -roll 90- Crit Success!)
(Kitty Kiss -roll 36- Success! Charm -roll 98- Success!)
(Stunned)
(Heat -roll 89, 42- 1 Fail and 1 Success!)

Fiona hopped to her feet. "Why would you want to stop it!?"

As the bunny girl growled at Ferro, he bopped her on the head with his staff, and then Annika grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss.

Anika: 3.5 Willpower + 6 Heat + Charmed + Dance Prepped
Fiona: 19 Stamina + 2 Pressure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.    Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro and Anika vs the Tower of Corrupt Elementals.
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next