Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test V. Bubblea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 5:12 pm

As she spoke Test's eyes immediately locked to her breasts. A dumb smile spreading across his face. "Tempting, tempting." Test said, almost coughing from the shock, caught off guard by the dancer's sudden salacious statement. "Any special talents or techniques you can tell me about to seal the deal?" He asked. The adventurer new he was going to end up following this woman, but he wanted to revel in anticipation a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 6:18 pm

Bubblea smiled and nodded "Well if i let you know everything here then it just wouldn't leave any surprises now would it~" she slowly stood up and held out her hand to him as she began to walk towards the back stage "Come on sweetie I'm ready to play and I can see you are too~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 6:20 pm

Test did his best to adopt a thoughtful look for a few seconds. Before getting up and taking her hand. "Alright. But only because the bartender gave you such a glowing recommendation." He joked, letting himself be lead.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 6:21 pm

Bubblea smiled as she walked him to the back stage filled with many different women all getting ready to put on a show before giggling at test with Bubblea "Oh look another one! hope he stays awake the full 5 Bubble~" Test could feel the eyes on him and bubblea as they got close
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 6:23 pm

Test did his best to ignore all the eyes on him. With all this build up he was kind of hoping he did last the full five rounds, whatever that meant. It sounded like a fun thing to be able to brag about later.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 12:56 pm

As they walk they arrive at a pink door with stars on it and Bubblea's name on it "Well here we are cutie~ go on in and be good and wait for me to freshen up a little~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 1:51 pm

Test nodded mutely, almost overcome with excitement. He quickly headed in and looked for a place to sit.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 1:52 pm

As he walked in he saw a nice room with black and purple wallpaper and a large couch and bed within, The room also has some buttons and different TVs around it
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 1:54 pm

He sat down at the couch and glanced about at the unfamiliar technology, a little lost in both senses of the word.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 3:28 pm

As he sat he noticed there were drinks on the table that he could drink as he heard giggling outside the door and some gasps Something big was about to happen it sounded like
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 3:31 pm

Test did his best to prepare. Curious as to what form these "rounds" would take. At this point he felt he was ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 6:14 pm

Soon he would hear the door open to see Bubblea walk in with a new outfit. A more dominatrix look holding a whip and sporting a big smile "Well are you ready darling~ I should warn you. I really like to make people worship me~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm

"Fine by me. If you do it right I'm sure I'll be willing to worship you like a goddess from head to toe." Test replied, a little wary of her dominatrix outfit. That specific kind of attitude wasn't exactly his thing but he was willing to see where she went with it. "So how do these rounds work? Am I expected to fight back? Try and resist your temptations for as long as I can? Or is it just a matter of stamina?" He asked as he watched her every move.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 3:52 pm

Bubblea looked at him and noticed he didn't seem excited with her outfit and rubbed her head "Huh i thought you would've like the outfit more but it's however you want darling. Would you like to have a small fight with this?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 3:58 pm

"Well I'm not really into the whole dominatrix thing." Test explained with a shrug. "But I am absolutely down for a friendly spar." He added, drawing his sparring staff. "Just let me know when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 2:23 pm

Before the fight started bubblea snapped her finger and a small girl with cat ears runs in wearing a maid dress "Yes miss Bubblea?" Bubble then turned to Test and smiled "I want you to explain the exact outfit you'd like me in and my little servant Tiny here will go get it for you and no that's not her real name but she prefers to be called tiny"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 2:27 pm

Test was a little surprised by this turn of events. "Well I liked the erotic dancer look you had going on, something along those lines that shows off a lot of cleavage would be nice." He admitted, sounding a little embarrassed. As he described the outfit her tried not to let Tiny's maid uniform dredge up memories of the Amore Manor.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 2:30 pm

Bubblea and tiny nodded thinking before tiny pulled out a box and pulled out two outfits A black skin-tight bunny-like outfit that would show off Bubblea's breasts and ass perfect and a much more revealing eastern dancer dress that seemed more veil's than clothes that would cover her but every detail could be seen "Which would you like mister Test?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 2:33 pm

Test silently pointed to the eastern dress. Too dumbstruck by the thought of Bubblea wearing either of them to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 2:35 pm

Tiny nodded before setting the other outfit into the box and snapping making the outfit Bubblea's dark color before she helped her mistress strip right in front of Test and get dressed in it before bowing "That will be all then you two have fun! i gotta go get more work elsewhere!" With that tiny walked out leaving the box.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 2:38 pm

Test just stood their his mouth open. Having just seen Bubblea in all her glory leaving him briefly flabbergasted. He only registered Tiny's departure a second after it happened. "Bye." He said awkwardly once he'd managed to close his mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:07 pm

alluring dance-34 (hit)

Bubblea noticed Test's staring before she softly pushed him to sit on the couch and began to perform a belly dance in front of him causing him to stare and blush deeper and she giggled "Like what you see Test?"

Test-27
Bubblea-30
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:09 pm

"Yes. Very much." Test admitted with a dumb grin on his face before clearing his head a little. "I'm supposed to fight back right?" He reminded himself as he stood up and adopted a defensive pose. Even as he prepared to fight his eyes never left her captivating dance.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:23 pm

Hypno pleasure dance-30 21(fail)
River stance auto due to fail

Tset eyes never left but his mind wasn't broken yet as she came closer to try and get him to sit he quickly tripped her and pushed her onto the couch knocking the breath out of her but making her giggle "Aww now this will be exciting~ next round though let's just cut to the sex~" she giggles before standing up

Test-27(charmed)(forgot from last round)
Bubblea-28
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm

"Fine by me." Test said with a wink before trying for three quick thrusts with his staff.

Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Bubblea    Test V. Bubblea  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test V. Bubblea
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next