Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Bubblea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 7:53 pm

In what is perhaps one of the strangest requests Salos had ever received, he was hired to investigate an extremely suspicious strip club. Apparently, one of the girls had been making absolutely insane amounts of money, and keeping it for herself. Apparently, this woman was so beautiful and her dances were so mesmerizing, that it made weaker willed men cum on the spot without her even touching them. Salos was hired to investigate and if she bore ill will, to bring her to justice. He stood outside of the strip club, ready to go in.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 7:55 pm

He nervously entered the strip club, looking for his target.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 7:57 pm

Of course, there were beautiful women as far as the eye could see, wearing little to no clothing. They danced seductively on poles, and some winked at Salos and invited him to come play with them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:10 pm

Salos kept looking around, the few outfits that the girls were wearing were cute. He tried his hardest not to stare at the cute outfits worn by the strippers, lest they notice and tease him for it.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:16 pm

Salos continued to wander around, trying to find the girl in question, when all of a sudden, the lights dimmed. 'Alright, sit back and relax ladies and gents, because the main event is coming!' An female announcers voice echoed around the club as the music started to die down.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:17 pm

Salos found a seat near the corner that was away from the other patrons, hoping to avoid any unneeded conflicts.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:20 pm

The people, including the girls, took their seats. Suddenly, some curtains near the back opened, as a girl strutted out onto the stage. She was absolutely beautiful, with a perfect, curvy figure, a perfectly made up face, and a tight black showgirls outfit. She began to dance to slow, seductive music as the people, including Salos, watched, enthralled.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:24 pm

Salos couldn’t help but watch the performance. He was impressed with how well she danced and how sexy she looked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:27 pm

She continued o dance seductively, the music getting louder in Salos' ear. He noticed something strange, as the men around him began to moan. It was quiet at first, but their moans began to get louder, as something seemed to be happening to them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:30 pm

The strangeness snaps Salos out of his trance. He focuses on reinforcing his will as he observes her actions.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:32 pm

The men moan even loader, before Salos sees all the men in the room cum into their pants uncontrollably as the woman continues dancing. They all cum into their pants over and over as they all fall into a blissful sleep, except for Salos. Some of the strippers begin examining the men's bodies, taking out money from their wallets and stroking the men that were still trying to resist them. It was an erotic shakedown of every guy in there as the woman winked, clearly pleased with herself.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:34 pm

“That’s enough. All of you freeze.” he shouted at all the strippers.

(I feel like confronting them directly is a terrible idea.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:37 pm

The girls all around him finally notice that Salos is not asleep, as they quickly pounce of him, holding him up and tossing him onto the stage, face to face with the gorgeous dancer. 'Well, well, well. About time I saw a guy have the willpower to withstand a little dancing. It's no fun when all the guys cum their brains out before I even get warmed up.' She said with a confident smile as the other strippers cheered.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:38 pm

“I don’t know who you are, but this ends now.” he says as he attempts to bind her.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:43 pm

Fire Bind - 17

Disco Ball - 22

Salos attempts to bind her with fiery chains, but she easily dances out of the way.

She simply smiles. 'Alright, let's get the real show the road. Hit it!' She snaps her fingers as a lovely sparkling disco ball descends from the ceiling, bathing the stage in a soft glow. It was clear that something was up.

Salos: 30

Bubblea: 30
Disco Ball: 5
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:45 pm

Salos attempts to bind her again.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:49 pm

Fire Bind - 81

Alluring Dance - 16

Salos once again attempted to bind the vixen, but the result was unfortunately the same.

She seductively walks up to a nearby pole and begins to erotically dance and grind on it, winking at Salos and giving the pole a kiss, staining it with her lipstick as she winks at him. 'Come on, don't you want to stop fighting and just have some fun with me, big boy?' Salos blushes as she tempts him.

Salos: 27

Bubblea: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:55 pm

“No, I don’t. Not with any of you.” he said with a blush. This time he created an arrow and fired it at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:03 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 34

Suggestive Whisper - 92

Salos managed to actually land a hit with his scorching arrow, hitting her right in the shoulder and leaving a small burn.

She quickly and gracefully danced up to him, rubbing her feminine body against his and whispering into his ear. 'Come on. Where's the fun in that? If you give up now, we'll have loads of fun with you. we'll make sure you leave extra...Satisfied. Trust me, sweetie. Would I ever lie to you?' she says, backing away. Oddly, even after she was away, he heard her voice in his ear, continuing to tease him and whisper lewd thoughts into his head.

Salos: 24, Suggestive Whisper(Extra Damage)

Bubblea: 28, burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:04 pm

“No way. I’m not giving up.” he said as he summoned chains.

(Fire Bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:10 pm

Fire Bind - 50

Stuggle - 33

Salos finally managed to bind the dancer, his chains forming around her.

'Oh, so you like it rough, don't you sweetie?' She says, struggling to wiggle her way out of her predicament, as the strippers watching the fight boo Salos and stick out their tongue at him to mock him.

Bubblea: 25, burn 2/3, Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:12 pm

“Oh shut up. I can’t stand you and your ridiculously sexy outfits.” he said, more annoyed at the strippers outside then the one he was fighting.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:16 pm

Fire Bind - Continued

Struggle - 12

Salos continues trying to keep the dancer contained in his fiery trap.

She finally managed to wiggle her way out of the chains, before winking at the pyromancer. 'Whew, that took a little effort. Besides, why are you so fixated on our outfits anyway, sweetie?' She says, beginning to catch onto him and his preferences.

Bubblea: 24
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:18 pm

“I think you should pay more attention to this.” he said as he aimed another arrow at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:23 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 9

Draining Kiss - 56

Salos fired another arrow, but this time he was unable to even get it ready as it fizzled out in his hands.

'Performance issues, sweetie? Aww, poor dear.' She says, giggling at him. She gracefully steps to him, the disco ball reflecting light all over her beautiful body. She pulls him into a smothering kiss as her body grinds against his, making out with him passionately as she steals his energy for herself. By the time she's done, Salos is trembling with pleasure.

Salos: 21, Suggestive Whisper(Extra Damage)

Bubblea: 27
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salos vs. Bubblea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Bubblea
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next