Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Bubblea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:27 pm

“Damn it.” Salos says as he summons another arrow, but this time aiming at the disco ball. “Lights out.” he says releasing the arrow.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:33 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 98

Hypno Tits - 12

Salos fires another arrow, which immediately destroys the glittering disco ball, much to the disappointment of the dancer and her friends.

Not to be dissuaded, however, the dancer immediately walks up to Salos and makes him stare at her chest. She pulls up her top, revealing her giant tits in all their glory. Oddly, instead of nipples, a swirling spiral pattern is on her chest, stunning Salos and leaving him staring helplessly at her hypnotic boobs.

Salos: 18, Stun

Bubblea: 27

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:34 pm

Salos stands there, mesmerized by the tits before him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:41 pm

Stunned

Stripper's Personal Pole - 46

Salos is stunned by her hypnotic titties and is unable to move.

The girls watching the fight decide to join in on the fun. They climb up and stage and surround Salos, kissing him all over and rubbing their feminine bodies and soft outfit all over his body. The dancer keeps his focus on her hypnotic boobies and whispers to him, 'It feels nice, doesn't it sweetheart? Just letting yourself be our personal pole. I heard you mention out outfits a few times before. What do you like about our outfits? Be honest, sweetie.'

Salos: 16, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:44 pm

“I like being dressed up and forced to be a girl” he admitted in his daze.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:49 pm

Turn Skip

Stripper's Personal Pole - Continued

Salos can't even try to get away as they continue rubbing against him.

She giggles a little bit as all the strippers around Salos laugh and rub against him more, their outfits feeling so nice and soft on his bare skin as they strip him. She presses her hypno tits right against his face, the spiral pattern right in front of his eyes, leaving him at her mercy. 'See? Isn't it so much easier when you just admit what you really want? And that's why we're here, to give you what you want. Now, tell us what you want, sweetie, and we'll do it just for you.' She whispers, making him putty in her hands.

Salos: 14, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:52 pm

He says in a daze...”I want to be a sexy stripper like you girls.”
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:56 pm

Turn Skip

Stripper's Makeover - Auto

Salos revealed his deepest desires to the girls and awaited his fate.

The group of girls nodded and quickly began to dress him up in a costume similar to the dancer, a tight, slutty showgirls outfit. A pair of silky gloves were put on his hands and a pair of high heeled boots were put on his feet. The dancer girl began to give Salos a titfuck, her hypnotic tits bouncing on his manhood as he began to cum.

Salos: 10, Femme, Makeover: 1/3

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:02 pm

Salos couldn’t help but moan girlishly as she teased ‘her’ manhood
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:08 pm

Turn Skip

Stripper's Makeover - Continued

Salos was lost in the feelings of his new transformation and couldn't move.

The dancer girl continued her titjob, making him cum more and more into her soft chest as the stripper girls surrounding Salos continued his makeover. A long, blonde wig was glued to his head as they began to layer on jewelry onto him, from necklaces to large hoop earrings to several rings they put on his gloved fingers. He was lost in a world of feminine bliss.

Salos: 7, Femme, Makeover: 2/3

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:10 pm

Salos’s mind was going blank as he continued to let the strippers mold him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:17 pm

Turn Skip

Stripper's Makeover - Continued

Salos came more and more into her tits as they continued transforming him.

The girls continued his makeover, focusing on his face. Thick coats of dark eyeshadow was applied to his eyes and he was given long, slutty fake lashes. Heaps of pink blush was applied to his cheeks, tinting them a hot pink color. They got out a tube of glittery pink lipstick and applied it to the pyromancer, as his lips formed into a pucker as they became eye catching and beautiful. The process was very nearly complete, as Salos is finally released from the pile of girls. They shove a hand mirror into his hands and let him stare at his new look as he feels a never ending stream of cum leave his body into the dancer's hypnotic boobs. 'Well? How is it sweetie? Didn't we say that you'd like it?'

Salos: 4, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:19 pm

“I look amazing.” he said, lost in girly bliss.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:26 pm

Turn Skip

Hypno Pleasure Dance - 98

Salos is lost in his new outfit and feels more feminine than ever.

The entire group of girls grinds on Salos and feels up his outfit, reminding him of his new look, leaving him lost in the feeling as the dancer kisses him and whispers into his ear. 'It's almost time, sweetie. Just tell us that you want to be like us, and we'll make you our newest girl. Doesn't that sound like fun? All the outfits, makeup, and hypnotic orgasms you could ever want. Just give in to it, sweetie.' She said, already knowing what his answer would be.

Salos: 1, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:27 pm

“Make me like you. Make me a stripper and dancer like all of you. Let me look up to all of you like sisters.” he begs.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:32 pm

Turn Skip

One of Us - Auto

Salos is completely ready to be made into one of the strippers, and they wanted it too.

Salos can do nothing but stare as the dancer girl forces him to stare at her swirling hypno tits. He feels his mind beginning to ebb away as the girls fawn over him and his new outfit. 'There. Doesn't that feel better? Welcome, sister. We'll make sure to take good care of you. Now, how pretty do you feel?' She says, sealing his fate.

Salos' Willpower has reached 0.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:34 pm

“I feel very sexy.” ‘She’ says as she caresses her outfit.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:38 pm

The dancer wraps herself around him in a tight hug, her boobs squishing against Salos. 'I know. You look just like me, so of course you feel sexy, isn't that right sis?' She says, clearly taken a shine to her new role as a big sister for the new girl.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:42 pm

“Could you help me with my dancing, big sis?” the new girl asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:45 pm

The dancer held her new sister's hand and guided her over to the pole. 'Here, try and see if you can do this.' She says affectionately as she grinds on the pole, licking and kissing it seductively as she wiggles her boobs against it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:49 pm

The new girl copied the dance perfectly, shaking her small tits against it.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:52 pm

The dancer clapped, clearly impressed. 'See, sis? Looks like you have natural talent. Let's practice some more.' She says, as turns around and twerks her huge butt against the pole, like she was doing it to a brainwashed guy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:57 pm

“I have a long way to go before I have tits or a booty like yours, but I will try my best.” the new girl said, determined. She expertly twerked her bottom against the pole as the other girls watched.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:01 pm

The dancer watched as the new girl pleasured the pole, showing her stuff. She clapped her hands, before looking around the room. 'Great job, sis. Now help us out with all these weak guys. We'll take their money as an exchange for the great time we showed them and make sure they want to come back. Who knows, maybe next time it'll be the two of us that send them off to dreamland.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:03 pm

“Yes sis.” the new girl says as she starts to help her sisters clean out the men.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Bubblea
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next