Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Bubblea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:05 pm

One by one, the men were cleaned of anything pricey and were promptly thrown out of the strip club. Some of the girl dragged a few of the hapless men into private rooms, intense moaning coming out of them. The dancer whispered to her sister 'If there's any guy that catches your fancy, feel free to take him into a room and really go to town on him. If not, that's fine too. There's plenty of fun things to do around here.' She says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:09 pm

“Maybe we could use one together sis?” the new girl asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:11 pm

The dancer winked at her. 'Oh, now that's a great idea. Any man we want would be completely helpless against the two of us.' It took her a moment. 'Oh, you mean the two of us. Even better. Come on, sis. I've got a room just for us.' She took her hand and led her to a private room.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:14 pm

“After this, could we double team someone?” she asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:17 pm

'Of course. Any guy you want. Do you want to show off your new skills on a helpless guy now, or after a bit?' She said, eager to have some fun with her new sister in any way she could.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:21 pm

“I want to practice and learn new skills now.” she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:24 pm

The dancer nods. 'Alright, then sis, I have a new skill to use. Trust me, use this, and any guy in the world will fall at your feet.' She takes off her top, revealing her glorious hypno tits. She rubs her chest on her sisters, as the new girl's breasts rapidly grow and change as her nipples turn into the spiral pattern of the the dancer's, giving her hypno tits of her own.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:26 pm

“Thank you sis. I love them. Shall I try them out?” she said, caressing her tits.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:28 pm

The dancer had a lewd grin on her face. 'Sure thing, sis. Take any guy you want out there and bring him in here. Then, we'll show off exactly what you've learned.' She said, ready to show off her new sister.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:32 pm

The new girl grabbed one of the few guys left, a thin nerdy guy and dragged him to a private room with her sister following along.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:35 pm

The thin nerdy guy was seated onto a soft chair, waking him up slightly as the two girls got to work, with the dancer twerking and rubbing his crotch with her ass, as he moaned something about feeling good and asking where he was. Then, the new girl pulled up her shirt, and revealed her new secret weapons.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:38 pm

The new girl caressed her Hypno tits as she made sure the new guy was watching. She smiled as she say him fall under her power. “Do you hear me pet?” she asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:40 pm

The helpless guy acknowledged that he heard her as he moaned, due to the hypno tits assaulting his senses and the amazing grinding against his crotch. He was putty in their hands.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:43 pm

“We are your mistresses and you are a maid to the girls here. You live to serve us and you love to wear the sluttiest outfits.” she whispered into his ear with a sensual giggle.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:47 pm

The thin, nerdy guy felt himself nod as he was brainwashed to be feminine. The dancer made him spurt into his pants as she quickly produced a maid outfit and the guy put it on, lost in the hypno tits and conditioned to be girly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:49 pm

“Maid, the dressing room is filthy. We need it cleaned and the outfits washed.” the new girl said, partly embracing her inner dominatrix.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:52 pm

She sent the maid on his way, the dancer smiling. 'Wow, you really have a knack for this. Just imagine, with our skills and hypno tits, we can make people do or be whatever we want. We can even make guys into pretty girls for our amusement!' She said, ready to start a new life with her sister.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:54 pm

“Sis, I can’t seem to remember my name?” the new girl asked a bit lost.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:59 pm

'Don't worry, sis. I'll call you... Bea, because it's like my name!' She said happily, taking her hand. She had a new sister, and there was never going to be a dull moment with her.

The new girl, Bea and her sister Bubblea became the most powerful and wealthy strippers in the country. They did whatever they pleased, turning anyone they liked into their feminized maids. Their hypnotic tits became the stuff of legend, said to be the most beautiful things in the whole world. Bea had found her new life as a gorgeous stripper with her new sister, and she couldn't be happier.

The End.

herwillingslave likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Bubblea   Salos vs. Bubblea - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Bubblea
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3