Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i dont know if that post was here or in videogames

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LastSorrow

i dont know if that post was here or in videogames Empty
PostSubject: i dont know if that post was here or in videogames   i dont know if that post was here or in videogames EmptyWed May 26, 2021 1:45 pm

hi inspired to various rp i've been played whit you i decided to start to create a rpg in unity.
i have start to define mechanics and take ideas if anyone want to participate is welcome
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: i dont know if that post was here or in videogames   i dont know if that post was here or in videogames EmptyWed May 26, 2021 10:14 pm

That's great to hear scryven! I would keep it here for now and once you have a public demo of your game, you can then move it over to the Video Game part of the forum.

When it comes to kissing, some ideas that I have that I would love to see is Drain Kisses (The girl uses her kiss to reduce your HP while refilling hers), Charming Kisses (Her kiss charms you and makes your attacks deal less damage), and Lipstick Kisses (Where kisses leave lipstick marks either on the screen or on the hero).

If you are looking for ideas for attacks that don't involve kissing, then my favorites are facesitting and The Stinkface.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

LastSorrow and Mephistopheles like this post

Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: i dont know if that post was here or in videogames   i dont know if that post was here or in videogames EmptyWed May 26, 2021 10:40 pm

yes also i think to add hypnotic smoother or traps like a statue whit a cursed kiss or some tricks like this
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: i dont know if that post was here or in videogames   i dont know if that post was here or in videogames EmptyWed May 26, 2021 10:44 pm

Those all sound good as well! What kind of enemies will be in the game?

PostSubject: Re: i dont know if that post was here or in videogames   i dont know if that post was here or in videogames EmptyThu May 27, 2021 9:10 pm

i dont know... i'll need to repair my pc to start
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: i dont know if that post was here or in videogames   i dont know if that post was here or in videogames EmptyThu May 27, 2021 10:00 pm

That sucks. What's wrong with it?

PostSubject: Re: i dont know if that post was here or in videogames   i dont know if that post was here or in videogames EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 4:17 pm

i start to taking clases to star to create the game i hope i've got an alpha in a few months
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: i dont know if that post was here or in videogames   i dont know if that post was here or in videogames EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 5:30 pm

Lemme give you one tip: Start your planning already, having a well developed roadmap and a fleshed out plan of what you want is a BIG life changer when it comes to programming.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: i dont know if that post was here or in videogames   i dont know if that post was here or in videogames EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 1:14 pm

Tnks my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i dont know if that post was here or in videogames   i dont know if that post was here or in videogames Empty

Back to top Go down

i dont know if that post was here or in videogames
Page 1 of 1