Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

School Days

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigNasty

BigNasty

School Days Empty
PostSubject: School Days   School Days EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 9:35 pm

Background Information: The majority of this story takes place in Resilient High, a school for human teens to hone their skills in order to defend against mirada.

Chapter 1 - The New Girl

John was your average warrior in training, very good when it comes to athletics but lacking when it comes to smarts, so he found his regular classes to be boring, but something was about to happen that made him find school more attractive.

"Good morning students," His homeroom teacher calls out as he walks into the room, "There appears to be a rumor going around, and yes, it is true, we have a new student joining us today. I expect you all to pay attention as she introduces herself. You may come in now."

Into the room comes a blonde girl wearing a white undershirt, a black necktie that was resting on her decently large chest, booty shorts, and a pair of slip-on sandals. "Hi, it's nice to meet all of you!" She says cheerfully, "I'm Kayla, an aspiring fire mage! I hope we can all be friends!"

"Thank you for the introduction Kayla, you can go take a seat next to John," The teacher says, pointing out the empty seat next to John, "Now, some of you, hopefully all of you, may have noticed that she isn't in the mandated uniform. This is because of some side effects of her abilities, so I expect none of you to annoy her about that. And since we have a new student, I'll take this as a chance to remind you of all the rules. Firstly, no slacking off from your studies and training. Secondly, you may only use magical abilities if you have permission from a teacher or other authority figure. And finally, but most importantly, absolutely no sexual horseplay with fellow students and any violations to this rule will lead to immediate expulsion."

As the teacher is talking, Kayla is making her way to her seat, a pep in her step that caused her breasts to bounce, something John can't help but notice. "John, right?" Kayla whispers as she reaches her seat, extending her hand for a handshake, which John obliges to, feeling a pleasant heat creep up his arm, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

---

Once homeroom was done, it was onto John's favorite class, P.E. and it was one of his favorite activities in that class as well, dodgeball. John showed his prowess at the game, single handle taking out over half the other team, however, in a school of students with wildly different abilities when it comes to athletics, the game was about even, John having been put on a team of mostly mages, whose prowess at athleticism balanced out with his.

The game was coming to an end, with each team only having one player left, with John being one of them and the person others thought would easily win, and the other player left somehow a mage and Kayla at that. With how fast he had been taking out the other team, John had no balls left on his side, but that wasn't a problem for him as he saw Kayla throw a ball at him with not that much power behind it, something he could easily catch. However, once the ball touched his hands, the same pleasant heat crept into his body, causing him to tense up and drop the ball, to everyone's surprise.

A ton of the other warriors in training began to tease John about not catching such a weak throw and to save his dignity, he only had one thing to say, "She cheated. I know I felt magic leave the ball and enter me when I tried to catch it." This response didn't get the reaction he was hoping for, with the others beginning to tease him for coming up with such a pitiful excuse.

"He may not be wrong," Kayla interjected, "I don't have perfect control of my magic, so some of it is always leaking out of me, so it is possible some was absorbed into the ball."

Kayla stepping in to help his accusations didn't help at all, only leading to be jokes about how John needed a girl to defend him. The class was dismissed to go change out of their gym uniforms, however since Kayla and John were the last two in the game, they were designated to clean up and put the balls back into the supplies closet. As they pushed the carts of balls into the supplies closet, Kayla 'accidentally' knocked the doorstop from underneath the door, giving the two complete privacy.

John suddenly felt two soft objects being pressed against his back before Kayla whispered, "I'm sorry for the humiliation I caused you out there," her hot breath tickling his ear, "But I know a way I can make it up. I've seen how you've been checking out my breasts, so how about you come over to my place after school and we can have some fun. I'm sure it will be enjoyable for you and I enjoy it when a big tough guy like you takes control."

"B-but you heard our homeroom teacher, we can't do stuff like that," John stammered, never having been this close to a girl before or receiving an offer like that.

"He said that we can't do that stuff on campus, but luckily I live off-campus so it's fine," Kayla said as she pressed up even more against him, "And besides, nobody needs to know, it can be our little secret. So what do you say?"

"S-sure," He replies, her advances making him even more flustered.

Kayla quickly gave him the address before she left the closet, John staying behind briefly to calm down, waiting for the tent that formed in his pants to disappear, before he left the closet.

---

Once school was over, and John separated from his friends, he rushed over to Kayla's address and knocked on the door. The door swung open, and John saw something he would forever engrave into his mind, Kayla wearing only a pink bathrobe that was too small in the chest area with her skin glistening from a recent shower.

"Oh, hi John, I wasn't expecting you to be in such a rush to get here," She says as she lets him in, "I was just freshening up before our little bout and was going to change into something else, but from that look on your face, I think you'd prefer me to stay in this."

"Y-you... you aren't wrong about that," He admits at the sight of her and her teasing made him rock hard, "So what are we doing?"

"You're really eager about this, aren't you? Well, let's first move into my bedroom," She tells him as she leads him to her bedroom, which had a strange scent in the air, "And, as I said in the closet, I like it when a big boy like you takes control, so do whatever you want with me."

With no hesitation, John shoved Kayla down onto her bed before ripping off her bathrobe and getting on top of her, beginning to worship her breasts.

"Oh my, this seems natural to you," Kayle teases as she lets out a light moan that only encourages John's actions, "But from how you spoke earlier, I know you've never done this before, so what is it, have you watched a lot of dirty videos of people doing this or daydreamed of this, or maybe both."

Overtaken by lust, John blurts out, "A lot of videos!" as he changed their positioning, getting into a position where he was thrusting his cock between her soft tits.

They stayed in this position for a while before he feels like he is about to climax, warning Kayla that he was about to, the exact thing she was waiting for. Just as he was about to climax, John felt his body tense up, taking away all control he had over it, before Kayla pushed him off of her and got up.

"That should be enough," She says as she walks over to a camera that John had failed to notice, a camera that had been recording the whole time.

"W-what are you doing?" John asks as he remains motionless on her bed.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm creating some blackmail," Kayla tells him, "I guess a meathead such as yourself wouldn't understand just from that, so I'll be generous and explain. I now have a video of your pleasing yourself with my body, but since this camera doesn't get audio, people who see it will just see you forcing yourself onto me and will believe it if I put up an innocent girl act."

"Why are you doing this?" He then asks.

"Is it that difficult to figure out. Well, I guess it would be since you only think with the head between your legs and not the one on your neck," Kayle says, "I am a mirada sent to take down this pathetic school you go to, and you are my first victim turned to a puppet."

"I won't be enslaved by you this easily," He growls as he still found his body completely tensed up.

"But you already are. What you said after dodgeball was completely right, I've slowly been pushing my magic into you throughout the day, and I finished filling you up during this little playdate of ours, and now I can control everything about you," She says as she raised a finger into the air and began to swing it back and forth as if she was conducting a band, while John found his body moving by itself, his hands rubbing his cock as fast as they can.

"W-why am I not climaxing?" He calls out in a mix between a moan and a cry as he can feel it building past the point he would usually release at.

"As I said, I can control everything about you, even when you climax," Kayla tells him, a grin covering her face seeing the condition she already has him in.

"P-please let me do it then," He then begged, in the same mixture of a moan and a cry.

"What incentive is there for me to do that?" She asks, "What will I get in return?"

"I-I won't tell anyone you're a mirada," He cries.

"And?" She says, knowing that she could go on for a while and that he would keep giving her more incentives.

"A-and I'll follow your every command," He moans, "Please just let me release!"

"Deal!" Kayla replies, and John found himself stop jerking himself off and stand up, Kayla walking over to him and getting on her knees, trapping his dick between her bountiful chest before giving it a squeeze, milking him of everything he had.

I don't know why, but I had the urge to write a story, so here is the first chapter of it.

PieForPi likes this post

Back to top Go down

School Days
Page 1 of 1