Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shaman girls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Shaman girls Empty
PostSubject: Shaman girls   Shaman girls EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 9:38 am

Description: Shaman girls are part of a shaman tribe yeah no shit sherlock that uses spirit power to gain animalistic features, that aside, they act like normal tribes woman.

Skills:

Shamanic infusion (Passive):
The shamans have animal totems infused with spirit magic, which allow them to take on animalistic forms, but the scale of said spirit magic varies from shaman to shaman, that allows them to proc someone's fetish or even buff their own skills with spirit magic.

Shamanic kiss: A shaman kisses their oponent, swaping their aphrodisiac saliva. Deals 2 wp damage and charms.

Shamanic rub: A shaman rubs a specific body part (up to GM) against their oponent while using raw spirit power to pin them somewhere. Inflicts a 2wp damage bind

Shamanic mating (Male only): A shaman goes for the raw pleasure of sex, mating not only with a male's body, but also with their spirit. Deals an initial 3wp, then binds for 2wp damage.

Shamanic fingering (Female only): the shaman begins to finger away at the enemy, sending ripples of pleasure throwght their very being. Deals an initial 3wp, then binds for 2wp damage.

Shamanic conjuring: The shaman uses spirit power to carve a totem of their chosen victim, allowing for the usage of Voodo. This skill CAN ONLY BE USED OUTSIDE OF COMBAT. This skill cannot "fail" but: Odd rolls will make the totem normaly, however, even rolls will make an upgraded version of the same totem, granting the Shaman woman a GREAT ammount of insight on to their target (Fetishes, current location, and all those stalker-like things).
On DM's choice, the Totem can even grant some really freaking big things on even rolls, for example: Choosing the opponents next action, making the opponent fall in love, etc. I would not suggest using this too much though, but the option is here.

Voodo: A shaman uses the totem with a drawining of their opponent and starts doing lewd things with it (sucking, kissing, inserting inside themselves), everything done with the totem is felt by their opponent, so good luck resisting this. Deals 4wp of damage. Requires a totem specific for the targetted person (See the skill above).

Aditional Animal spirit skills:
The shaman may have additional animalistic skills, like aphrodisiac poison (Snake), Tail caressing (Fox and cats) and you get the memo, feel free to be creative with this, i won't bother.

Loss aftermath: The shamans enjoy taking people to their tribes where they serve as sex-slaves, mates, husbands, guards or whatever they see fit. It's also really easy to leave these tribes, the shamans give a few days and then they keep chasing you in order to take you back to their tribe, they find the chase to be quite thrilling.

Last edited by DNHumanBeing on Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Shaman girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman girls   Shaman girls EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 9:41 am

The shaman sound so fun! i would love to go against one!
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Shaman girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman girls   Shaman girls EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:39 pm

Lilytrice wrote:

Wait... you haven't fought against one yet, right?

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Shaman girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman girls   Shaman girls EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:44 pm

DNHumanBeing wrote:
Lilytrice wrote:

Wait... you haven't fought against one yet, right?

not yet, we've only seen them :3
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Shaman girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman girls   Shaman girls EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:41 pm

I'll have this fixed eventually then.... i hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaman girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman girls   Shaman girls Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaman girls
Page 1 of 1