Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls Empty
PostSubject: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 4:27 pm

Sam finds a poster in the streets:

The KDA's fighting CLUB

Did you know that beyond beloved idols, the KDA girls were once mighty fighters that fought in the strategy sport of Battle Arenas?

And they have decided to expand themselves beyond just their music, and having the skills to fight gladiatorial matches, they have decided to tackle on duels.

If any ambitious fighter wants to test their mettle against the girls, you are welcome to [X], test your mettle and see

PS: They can also fight like Midara, if you get what we are trying to convey here

Sam, believing this might be a golden opportunity for both him and Alice to train their skills, makes his way into the place mapped at the back of the poster, and they reach a big mansion mansion, there seems to be a security guard right in front of the mansion, she beckons Sam closer to herself.

(I presume Alice stays inside the stone most of the time, correct?)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 4:53 pm

Sam places his hand on his stone to call Alice. “Ready to test yourself?” he asked Alice as he walks to the house.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 5:03 pm

Alice's voice rings out cheerfully "As ready as I'll ever be Master Sam! I assume you've found us a fight of some kind to test ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 5:19 pm

“A group of idols seem to have a fighting club. It looked like it could be interesting.” he said with a smile as they headed to the security guard.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 5:27 pm

Alice hummed inside the stone "I see, we just need to be careful, you are very easily excited by cute or sexy women remember" she teased from inside
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 5:46 pm

“Oh hush up.” he said calmly as he approached the guard.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 6:16 pm

"Please state your business here..." the guard said in a borish tone.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 6:25 pm

“I read the poster and I am here to challenge KDA fighting club.” he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 6:47 pm

"I see, then i ask you to please tailor your experience, first off, if not all of them, which of the girls you would like to fight?" She said, then added. "Also, please do not consider them 'mere idols', as all of them have either magic, skills or straight up midara powers, i don't mean to sound rude, but plenty of brats came around that just wanted to beat them up and then came back humbled."

"Oh yes, almost forgot, if you wanna fight more then one, do please state the order you want to tackle them, also if you have any thing you want to keep out of bounds for the fight, you can talk with them about it.... don't expect Evelynn to hold back though."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 7:23 pm

“I would like to start with Ahri first if that would be ok.” Sam said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 7:43 pm

"Do you want to challenge anyone else?" She says. "For the sake of convenience it's better for you to, well, book all the fights here." She then hovers her finger over a grey button in her security office."Thing is, the moment you go in, the fight technically starts... of course i recomment actually meeting the idols face to face because it's better for the both of you." She huffs, not really paying attention whether Sam is listening or not. "Rules are simple: No killing or any permanent injuries, no breaking anything around the mansion, beyond that feel free to make agreements with the girls about the other things though, specially since most of them are midara, and we know that midara can touch some unproper spots for some people."

"If that will be all, say the word and you can get going."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 8:02 pm

“I would like to face all of them, but can I face them one or two at a time starting with Ahri and Seraphine first? I have a tag team partner with me who will fight with me.” he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 9:07 pm

Alice speaks up from the stone "Make sure to mention you have a familiar, don't surprise them like that otherwise we might get in trouble"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 4:54 am

"I see, very well." She then presses the grey button her hand was hovering about. "Girls, we have a new challenger, he wants to fight Ahri and Sera." After saying that, a 'beep' noise was heard from the guard's cabin as the doors open. "Well, Ahri and Seraphine are waiting."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It takes 2 minutes to find both girls, the two of them wait for their challangers on a stage, Ahri is sitting with her legs crossed while reading a magazine while seraphine is hovering on her hoverboard, listening to songs. "Oh, they were pretty quick." Said Seraphine, noticing the arrival of Sam, but also appearently Alice.

Then Ahri asked: "Wait, they?" and Seraphine just gave a goblin laugh and didn't explain anything.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 6:29 am

“Let’s go Alice.” Sam said as he walked onto the stage, summoning his familiar.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 1:02 pm

Alice formed out of the stone and smiled as she softly landed on her feet and bowed to the women "Hello there, it is nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 1:45 pm

"Ha, this might be fun." Said Seraphine, while Ahri gave both fighters a respectful bow.

It's on now.

Sam / 30HP
Alice / 30HP
Seraphine / 30HP
Ahri / 30HP
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 2:19 pm

Sam summoned a few shards of ice, sending them at Seraphine.

(Basic Blizzard)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 2:47 pm

Alice notice her master's target and nodded as she aimed at ahri with a basic combo of swings with her sword

(basic combo)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 3:37 pm

[Basic Blizzard - (30, 36, 43), 2 hits]
[Basic Combo - (23, 88, 77), 1 Crit]
[Listen In - 62, hit]
[Pop-Star's Lipstick - 100, Hit]

Sam extends his left hand and summons three shars of ice from his wrist, none of them truly hit seraphine as they are stopped by a shield, but while one of them bounces off from said barrier harmlessly, the other two make Sera recoil back, forcing her to retreat. After bracing his attack, Seraphine uses her microphone and hoverboard to cast her voice in a wave towards Sam, when it hits him, it reverbs in his head as a seductive "Come closer~~ We can show you more~~", which overpowers the man's will and makes him come closer and closer towards her.

Ahri, on the other hand, smoothly avoids two of Alice's strikes, gets hit by a third, and then creates a burst of energy that knocks the maid away, she then flies in a vastayan manner towards Sam and pulls him into a french kiss that sends the man's head spinning.

Sam / 25HP / Stunned
Alice / 30HP
Seraphine / 28HP
Ahri / 28HP
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 4:11 pm

Sam moaned from the kiss, getting lost in her lips.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 4:17 pm

Alice looked to her master and stiffled a small giggled as she ran over and grabbed the fox like woman and pulled her into a kiss of her own "Now i feel hurt madam~ i thought we would play just us two~"

(foxy kiss)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 4:55 pm

[Foxy Kiss - 87, Crit Fail]
[Gift for the Fans - Auto!]
[Crystal Heart - 96, Crit Success]

"Oh, why bother with order... just go with the flow~~" Sera purred into Alice's ear as she kissed her in the cheek. Just after that, Ahri sent a magical heart constructed from pink crystal that flies into the maid's breasts, making her feel a little funny, and specially attracted to songs.

Sam / 25HP
Alice / 25HP / Temporary weakness: Songs (3)
Seraphine / 28HP / High Note (2)
Ahri / 28HP
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 5:00 pm

Sam clapped his hands together, summoning a large stone and aimed at Ahri.

(Basic stone)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 5:07 pm

Alice felt her chest and smiled before looking to seraphine with a smile "I see now, i will be sure to try then!" she said as she prepared her sword in its sheath before dashing past seraphine aiming to slice through her microphone

(dash and slash)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls Empty

Back to top Go down

Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next