Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) Empty
PostSubject: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 5:34 pm

Alice, in her quest to search for Midara, finds herself at a carnival, a place where midara are bound to appear.

As of now, things are joyous: people are walking around in tradition clothing, buying souvenirs and food, all the while some other couples kiss and go to the deep corners to do go deeper into each other, in fact, this festival is so broad that there are even a few midara presenting themselves to a very mesmerised audience, but those aren't really the midara Alice is here for, because the maid detects someone way more powerful inside a tent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice stands in front of said tent, it's a bland, white tent with some black trimmings, out of place in this festival bustling with colours. There is a sign in front saying:

Come inside and learn your fate.

PS: Maybe a few orgasms too.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 5:37 pm

Alice looks to the tent and smiles as she walks towards it keeping herself welcoming as she enters "Hello? Is anyone inside this tent? I have come to find someone here..." as she walks in she looks around for any sign of energy
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 6:00 pm

"Yes, i'm here." Says a woman with short, nape-level white hair, blue eyes, and a net-like shirt that barely covers her big breasts at all, and, if anything, enhances the fantasies anyone could have about them. She is also using bookworm-like glasses while holding a book between her arms, her eyes suggest that she isn't even trying to look sexy.

Oh yeah, she is not using ANYTHING beneath her waist..... why?

"Sorry, i was milking a guy and didn't read into your arrival, would you tell me your name?" So, that's why she is pretty much nude.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 7:20 pm

Alice bows to the woman "My name is Alice ma'am, i have come here to find a strong midara in order to test them and invite them to my mistress's mansion to assist her in her change and help her grow in power again" She hides nothing from the Midara as she waited for her to finish her fun "Please feel free to finish your friend there, i am not a stranger to watching someone be used as such" She said with a soft blush on her cheeks showing it still affected her all the same even if she tried to act stoic
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 5:13 am

"And my name is Joanna" She said with a curtsy bow, but when she listens to the words 'be used as such' her face shifts to visible annoyance. "Excuse me?"

"I don't... use people." She then added. "He asked for that, of course i did test him, as it is not fitting to just grant gifts to everyone, and i fully intend to test you or your mistress, to see if they are worthy of help."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 8:38 am

Alice nods "I apologize for obviously annoying you madam but i am fully willing to test you as well, are you finished with your willing lover?" She asks her with all honesty not trying to be rude as interrupting would get her in trouble back with her mistress of the mansion
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 10:45 am

"Very well" Said Joanna as she took a deep breath... "Show me what you got."

Joanna / 30HP
Alice / 30HP
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 10:47 am

Alice bowed to her and as she did her hands gripped both her guns and quickly pulled them out taking a shot at Joanna with a soft smile "Wonderful! I shall do my best madam and please don't worry, i shall only use rubber bullets"

Quick shot
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 12:16 pm

[Quick Shot - 5]
[Unescapable Scissors - Auto! (Crit - 82, no crits)]

Just as Alice was about to whip out her guns, she is teleported to all fours, then she realises that her neck is right between Joanna's thighs.

With a nice slap Joanna closes her legs around Alice's neck, not crushing anything, but keeping stuff tight enough to make sure Alice really understands the sensation of submission.

Joanna / 30HP
Alice / 28HP / Bound / 1 FATE Stack
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 2:07 pm

Alice looks to her situation with a blush trying hard to stay stoic as she sets her hands on Joanna's thighs and begins to pull them apart "Impressive madam, i must say you have talent"

*struggle*
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 5:22 pm

[Struggle - 41]
[To the Ground - Auto!]

Joanna does not reply, she only falls to her side, bringing herself to the ground, and consequentially Alice as well. After both are on the ground, Joanna rolls around and locks Alice in a figure 4 hold. "So, how is that for a leg lock?"

Joanna / 30HP
Alice / 27HP / Bound / 2 FATE Stack
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 5:35 pm

Alice looks to her with a smile "A very fine one madam" She was taking notes in her head and so far this woman was doing well for her as she grabbed harder and pushed the legs apart again

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 5:41 pm

[Struggle - 12, 11 - Fail]

Alice tries to escape, but that only makes Joanna squeeze a bit harder on her. "if it serves as consolation, you almost escaped."

Joanna / 30HP
Alice / 26HP / Bound / 3 FATE Stacks
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 5:49 pm

Alice softly hums as she continues "I must say your legs are very strong madam, perhaps you can help my mistress train her legs just the same~" she softly giggles at her own joke as she continued trying to break free

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:07 pm

(Just editted Joanna's sheet btw, go take a look)

[Struggle - 20, 8 - Success]

Alice manages to get away from Joanna's grasp, maybe a tad to easily though...

"Favourite Colour?" Asks Joanna, she seems to be waiting for an answer, standing in her place while Alice stands on hers.

Joanna / 30HP
Alice / 26HP / 3 FATE Stacks
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 7:01 pm

Alice looked ot her and smiled "My favorite color happens to be purple madam~ now i do hope this isn't too painful for you~" as she aims her main gun at the woman's head readying a secret shot from her second pistol

(faint shot)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 6:44 am

[Feint Shot - 31, 52]
[Lipstick of Fate - 66]

The feint shot does it's job, as Joanna dashes to the side, however, Alice had prepared for this one and she quickly aims her other gun and shoots, making a bullet fly out straight towards the seer's breasts, hitting her right on the left nipple.

However, that success left Alice a tad too confident, and Joanna used this overconfidence to teleport behind the maid and give her one deep hickey in the neck, leaving a perfectly shaped purple mark from her purple lips.

Joanna / 28HP
Alice / 24HP /  FATE ( 8 ) / Lipstick of Fate (1)

Last edited by DNHumanBeing on Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 8:08 am

Alice softly moaned and blushed as she looked to the woman and swung her pistol as a blunt weapon aiming to get her with a clean hit "Impressive madam, your kiss felt nice however i hope i don't hurt you too much with this~"

(pistol whip)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 9:08 am

[Pistol Whip - Auto miss!]
[Lipstick of Fate - 9, Crit Miss]

"Don't you think you are distracting yourself too much." Says Joanna with confident smirk as she blocks the pistol whip with one hand only. "Fight talk hardly will do you any good here."

Joanna / 28HP / Off-Balance
Alice / 24HP /  FATE ( 4 ) / Lipstick of Fate (1)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 10:39 am

Alice nods as she silently prepares to counter the woman if she tries to do anything to her as she teasingly bows to her

(The Swan's Song)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 2:16 pm

[The Swan's song - Auto Miss!]
[Lipstick of Fate - 25, Miss]

Joanna does nothing at all.

Joanna / 28HP
Alice / 24HP / FATE ( 0 ) / Lipstick of Fate (1)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 2:42 pm

Alice slightly feels sad as she didn't get to counter the woman as she decided to instead aim her gun and prepare a strong shot expecting the woman to react to a fake againand make it easier for her

(aimed shot)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 3:10 pm

[Aimed Shot - 77, 71 - Miss]
[Gentle Caress - 25, 73 - Miss]

Joanna jumps to the side in order to dodge Alice's gunshot, which consequentially makes her unable to attack.

Joanna / 28HP
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 5:38 pm

Alice spins her gun and quickly shoots again smiling innocently as she does aiming to fire until she hits

(quick shot)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 6:32 pm

[Quick Shot - 18 Hit]
[Seductive Hypnosis - 97 Crit Miss]

Alice, for the sake of coolness, spins her gun around her finger as she draws it, then, in a fraction of a second, she shots Joanna right in the lungs, leaving her breathless and open for more.

Joanna / 26HP / Off-Balance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) Empty

Back to top Go down

Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next