Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joanna vs Test (Non Final)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Joanna vs Test (Non Final) Empty
PostSubject: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:06 am

(This is a non-cannon/Before Test's finalle adventure, don't take anything that happens here serious on the long term of things)
Test be traveling around the world, letting wonderlust and altruism rule, which was nothing new to the noob young adventurer, this is a life he was proud and loved to live, once he was passing through a simple forest, it should be a pretty chill journey but Test gets quite surprised to find a small and simple Cottage in the middle of the forest, but surprising enough was the sexy young woman standing next the door streching her arms up, and then waving at you "Oh hey, i don't get much visitors here." (Help, she is everywhere, she is taking over my life)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:09 am

Test stopped by the cottage to greet the young woman. "Hello. Not surprised you don't get many visitors, this isn't exactly a busy road." He joked. In fact there was hardly a road at all, really more of an animal trail.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:16 am

"heh... then lets enjoy out time..." She ponders a little before saying "Wanna head inside and fuck?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:21 am

"I'm sorry what?" Test stammered as a blush crossed his face. He had not been expecting that.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:25 am

"Exactly what i said... you shy about anything?" Joanna looks at Test, blinking in confusion twice "I'm kind of horny right now, just woke up." Now you notice she IS wearing a blanket, probably nothing underneath....
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:27 am

"May I at least have your name before we go any further?" Test asked, stalling for time. The straightforward approach was arguably laudable but being propositioned for sex by a woman he'd just met still felt wrong.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:30 am

"My name is Joanna.... sooo?" She said expectantly
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:32 am

"How about I come in for a drink and we chat a bit before doing anything rash?" Test suggested. While he wasn't directly opposed to sex with attractive strangers something about the whole situation felt off. Test couldn't shake the feeling that getting out of here was probably his best option. But he didn't want to leave this woman completely out in the cold. She clearly needed some company.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:41 am

"Alright, i will try to convince you." She opens the door, and, with a jiggle of her ass Joanna becons Test in
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:43 am

Test entered the cottage. Trying not to be drawn in by her obvious seduction. He couldn't escape the feeling that he was making a mistake. But he was armed, it's not like she could threaten him.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:51 am

"So.... want some cookies, or maybe a sandwich?" She says while swaying from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 12:32 pm

"Just water will be fine." Test replied, his thoughts growing a little fuzzy as he absentmindedly watched her sway.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 1:00 pm

"Sure!" While she goes to grab some water on the kitchen btw, you are left with a little free time.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 1:01 pm

Test glances around the room. Trying to get a gauge in just who this incredibly forward woman is and why she's out here in the woods all by herself.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 1:09 pm

You gaze to the left and to the right, then to the left again and then... Ass? Joanna happened to be crossing your right side when you turn your head then you are blessed with a good look at her shapely hips. She just puts your water down at the table and then sits across from you, twirling with her hair a bit and asking: "Did you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 1:16 pm

"It's a lovely place. Why do you live here." Test replies politely, shaking his head slightly to disperse the mental image of her hips. He took a sip of the water.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 1:45 pm

"As you said, it's a lovely place." She says that clear as water. "I live wherever i can be at peace.... although i sometimes miss people...." licking her lips she says: "We midara get horny from time to time, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 1:47 pm

"Ah. So you are a midara." Test had been considering the possibility. On the one hand it explained the horniness, on the other hand it made her potentially very dangerous. "Do you mind if I ask what kind of midara?" He had no idea if this was considered too personal or not.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 2:02 pm

"I used to be a human, i simply turned myself like this for fun, i even kept my original appearence." She says as if it were nothing.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 2:04 pm

Test blinked in surprise. "I didn't know that was possible." He replied.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 2:16 pm

"Yeah yeah..." Joanna just dismisses Test. "Enough talking about the past and more talking about the present... what kinds of things are you into?" She sways her breasts captivating your atention "Hypnosis is one of 'em if i'm not mistaken...." The sentence trails off again as the blanket that magically wasn't falling of starts to get loose, revealing Test quite a little woobling, captivating breast flesh
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 2:20 pm

Test's eyes immediately locked to her hypnotically swaying breasts. "That's true." He squeaked in surprise. "I'm also rather a tit man." He added before pulling himself together a little.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 2:29 pm

"Hmmmm" with a horny moan, Joanna fully drops the blanket, getting completely naked. "So.. undress." she said while hypnotically swaying from side to side.
"You don't wanna miss out on what i'm about to do to you."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 2:46 pm

Test felt the powerful urge to just stare and let her guide him down, but he resisted for just a moment longer. "Before we start. Can I have your word that you won't enslave me. I'm in no rush and am willing to stick around for some fun but I need to know you won't keep me here forever." He said, having to almost force each word out as his eyes never left her swaying body.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 3:03 pm

Joanna confirmed it "I won't keep you here, but don't expect me to not milk you dry...." She then, licking her lips goes circling you, when she is behind you she rests her breasts on your neck and hypnotically whispers into your ear... "Get naked for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) Empty

Back to top Go down

Joanna vs Test (Non Final)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next