Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joanna vs Test (Non Final)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Present

Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 3:08 pm

Test shivered as she whispered in his ear. The midara hadn't fully entranced him yet, but he'd also agreed to have sex with her so why not obey her command. Test began to dutifully strip for her. "Do you want me to fight back? I know some midara enjoy that." He asked.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 3:16 pm

"if you want, i'll give you special reward if you win, but lets not fight inside the house..."
She says as she walks towards the middle of the room, swaying her hips in an entrancing manner.... "Or maybe do you just want to hop into business..." There are 2 door with plaques (1 each) saying: "BEDROOM" and "OUTSIDE"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 3:18 pm

"Well you already seem kind of worked up." Test said. "And your getting me kind of worked up." He thought as he stared at her swaying hips. "So maybe we can deal with your immediate urges now and then spar?" He suggested.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 3:30 pm

"Very well." She inclined herself to give him a better view of her breasts. "Then look at my amazing breasts.... what do you think of them? Does it feel like they are wiping your head clean? Fall for them more..."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 3:33 pm

"Yes ma'am." Test said peacefully sitting down again, ready to let this woman completely entrance him with her beautiful body. The adventurer growing visibly aroused as he stared.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:13 pm

"Then repeat... you love my breasts... they are sooo beautiful, sooo entrancing... you want to fall for them more, you want to nuzzle between them.." She goes so close as to completely fill your view with her bossom, and you can pay attention to nothing more only her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:37 pm

"I love your breasts. So beautiful. So entrancing. I want to fall for them. I want to nuzzle between them." Test repeated, growing increasingly quiet as the breasts that held his gaze drifted closer and closer. He continued to stare into their enchanting depths as a pleasantly empty-headed feeling overtook him.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:41 pm

"Then go, bury yourself deep within them...." She says as she cups them and shakes them with her hands. sending ripples throught your brain.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:43 pm

Test didn't need to be asked twice, immediately burying his head between Joanna's mind melting tits. Letting go of all thoughts or resistance as he sank deeper into a trance. He was now her's to do with as she wished.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:51 pm

"Sleep" Joanna says, and test immediatly complies by this point withing the hypnosis......

....Later Test wakes up
"Good morning, apreciating the sight?"
Test is naked in bed, his cock buried dee´p withing Joanna's bossom as she moves it up and down, sending waves and waves of pleasure through Test's entire body.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:52 pm

Test gasped and moaned and shook from the pleasure. Instantly overwhelmed by Joanna's tits. "Yes." He eventually managed to answer, once he was coherent enough to form words again.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 5:01 pm

While the Hypnosis is not truly afecting him anymore, Joanna's amazing Paizuri is sending crashing waves through his whole body, making him instintively trust upwards, as she notices that she moves her breasts even faster, overwhelming his senses even more
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 5:56 pm

As Test thrust between her wonderful tits it wasn't long before he hit his limit. Cumming for her chest before slumping down in a pleasure addled heap. "That was amazing." He moaned as his eyes remained locked to her bouncing breasts.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 6:05 pm

As your throbbing desire is finally met you cum, A. LOT. (like, you could be a minecraft cow and fill buckets at this point.)
After those good 6 seconds of unloading half your body weight in explosive white liquid, you really feel like you bonded to her, and you can nearly feel her thoughts and desires.... knowing she wouldn't mind a round 2.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 6:06 pm

"Now I think it's time to return the favor." Test told her, leaning forward to try and give the midara a kiss on the cheek. "How may I serve you." He added with a little mock bow.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 6:39 pm

"Lie down and close your eyes." She licks her lips. "I will finish this!" She says with an edgy "videogame girl" voice, but her intentions are clear as day: Milk you as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 6:43 pm

Test quickly complied. Laying down, and waiting for her to have her fill of him.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 6:49 pm

She lied next to him, wrapping her hand around his crotch and doing her foreplay, after some 20 seconds of that Test was a bit harder, and it didn't take Joanna long to mount him and start riding his member to oblivion and beyond.....
(end or roleplay btw, i kinda like ending on this "unfinished but you know what happens" point, and no, she didn't keep him - she has manners and shit.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 6:50 pm

(So are we not doing the fight? I was under the impression that they were going to spar afterwards. Not a problem if you want to end it here, I'm fine either way.)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 6:55 pm

(TO be fair, i was gonna fight you if you tried to leave, but you didn't, so we had this.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 6:57 pm

(Ok. Well it was fun. Thanks for running it for me. There was something pleasant about not needing to try and contrive an excuse for the two to fight.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joanna vs Test (Non Final)   Joanna vs Test (Non Final) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joanna vs Test (Non Final)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2