Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 6:45 pm

[Stunned]
[Lipstick of Fate - 68]

"Because you should not fight in a dress." Said Joanna, who cupped Alice's chin with one hand and took her in for a kiss with the other, leaving a perfect purple mark on Alice's lips.

Joanna / 10HP
Alice / 15HP / FATE (2)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 7:05 pm

Alice blushed again as she stood up and swung her pistols at the woman aiming to strike her hard in the arm or stomach not wanting to cause permanent damage "A maid not within her dress are a insult to their mistress madam"

Pistol whip*
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 7:14 pm

[Pistol Whip - 76, Hit - Stun - 47, Fail]
[Unescapable Scissors - 80, Hit]

"Anyway." Says Joanna as she parries the pistol whip, circles around Alice, forces her to bend over AND locks her in a standing headscissor with one single, fluid motion. "Now, let's see if the knowledge you toom before helps you here."

Joanna / 10HP
Alice / 13HP / FATE (4)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 7:19 pm

Alice squeaked and slightly falters in her more regal acting as she did before she softly clears her throat and goes to trying to force the legs apart "While i do know the move madam that doesn't mean i can out do your strength"

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 7:27 pm

[Struggle - 47, fail]
[To the Ground]

Alice's struggle is just met by Joanna taking both of them to the ground again.

Joanna / 10HP
Alice / 11HP / FATE (6)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 7:30 pm

Alice softly whimpers as she continues trying to pull free as her attitude begins to falter not used to being treated as such for so long "i...i must say you are very strong m...madam"

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 5:07 am

[Struggle - 71, 60 - Fail]

"I know." Joanna answers while squeezing Alice a bit more.

Joanna / 10HP
Alice / 9HP / FATE (Cool
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 9:33 am

Alice weakly moaned and she continued to try to pull free as she seemed to get a tad bit more desperate to escape now

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 6:40 pm

[Struggle - 3, Fail]

Alice struggled and flayed around, but it didn't ammount to anything.

Joanna / 10HP
Alice / 7HP / FATE (10) / Bound / Lipstick of Fate
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 8:03 pm

Alice groaned softly as she squirmed more to escape the headlock, not being used to having to deal with these kinds of things "M...may i ask you to please release me m...madam"

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 8:14 am

[Struggle - 64, 65 - Fail]
[Release]

"Sure." Says Joanna as she releases Alice from her legs.

Joanna / 10HP
Alice / 5HP / FATE (12) / Lipstick of Fate
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 8:23 am

Alice pants and slowly gets up as she tried her best to stay proper even if she's shivering with the weak will she currently had to keep fighting "W...why thank you madam..." was all she could say before she tried to use her revolver again blushing deeply the entire time

(aimed shot)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 3:57 pm

[Aimed Shot - Auto Fail!]
[Boob Smother - 68, 7 - Hit]

"Anyway, you are going to my boobs now." She said while taking Alice's head and shoving it right in.

Joanna / 10HP
Alice / 3HP / FATE (10) / Lipstick of Fate
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 4:59 pm

Alice squeaked as she shivered and softly moaned trying to wipe herself clean on the woman's breasts before struggling free again "P...Please release me ma...Madam!"

(clean face, struggle)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 3:41 am

[Clean Face - 58, success]
[Struggle - 15, Fail]
[Caress - 83]

"I take it you are giving up?" Joanna says as Alita manages to clean her face, but not to wiggle out.

Joanna / 10HP
Alice / 3HP / FATE (5)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 8:35 am

(Alita got here?! DANG that dragon girl everywhere i swear x3)

Alice softly moaned between her breasts as she gave one last push too thrown off to truly give a retort as she felt the heat in her cheeks

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 4:58 pm

(Let me add another thing: I've almost made this mistake somewhere around 7 other times during this RP, this is the first time that it actually doesn't get corrected.... kinda your fault for making their names' only difference the two last letters, ANYWAY i've talked too much)

[Struggle - 48]

That last push actually manages to free Alice.

Joanna / 10HP
Alice / 3HP / FATE (5)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 5:11 pm

(lol i noticed i was just teasing you~)

Alice shook her head before looking to Joanna and quickly firing her guns "I do hope this has been informative for you as it has been for me!"

(quick shots)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 11:13 am

(Romantic)
[Quick Shot - 51, Auto Fail!]
[Gentle Molestation - 83]

Joanna dodges Alice's bullets by ducking to the side.

Joanna / 10HP
Alice / 3HP / FATE (1)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:51 pm

Alice groans softly as she moves close and swings her guns like blunt weapons at the mystic woman aiming to prove herself more so she would move into her mistress's mansion

(pistol whip_
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 2:18 am

[Pistol Whip - 45, fail]
[Gentle Molestation - 98]

To Alice's disappointment, Joanna ducks under her pistol whip and starts groping the Maid's ass. "So, you like it here?"

Joanna / 10HP
Alice / 1HP / FATE (3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:32 am

Alice squeaked and moaned before she could focus as she shivered "Y...you are very skilled madam s...similar to my mistress, so y...yes i do quite enjoy it" she said as she grabbed the woman and tried to kiss her

(basic attack)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 2:44 pm

[Basic Attack - 87, Crit Fail]
[Basic Attack - Auto!]

Joanna welcomed the kiss. "And you did well" she purred under her breath as Alice's will to fight faded away.

Joanna has won!
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 2:48 pm

Alice shivered from the kiss and whined softly as she felt the wet stain on her panties blushing "I...I think that's enough madam... i do hope I've interested you in joining my mistress's mansion however" she said looking to her hopefully not moving away from her as she still felt the kiss
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 3:18 pm

Joanna would then break the kiss. "Yes, you have my interest." She then would release Alice from their embrace.

"I need to put some pants on before that, though." She laughed sillily at her own comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)   Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guns n' threads (Joanna vs Alice)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next