Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 11:29 am

Alice softly whined "Awww i was enjoying that~" she teased as she stretched and picked up the taters of her dress and began to fix it back to normal "Might wanna check on the girl you beat up"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 12:32 pm

Meanwhile Akali lazily laid on her back, not really interfeering in any of her opponent's interactions.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 12:35 pm

“Did anyone teach you not to write your name on anyone? That’s just rude miss.” he said, looking back at the woman. He was waiting for Alice to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 1:39 pm

Alice got dressed happily and walked to the woman on the ground holding her hands out to help her up and planning on giving her a teasing kiss as she did as a small payback "All's fair in a fight like that Sam~ you did want ot dress up as a maid and start kissing and grinding on her after all~"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 1:43 pm

“Well I didn’t, so there was no reason to bring that up was there?” he said blushing from her words.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 6:24 pm

Akali just wheezes. "This paint washes away in one hour at most... Miss maid." She speaks the last 2 words with a specifically teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 7:37 pm

Alice softly giggled as she winks to the woman "Well now i shall enjoy it until then~ now then, what shall we do next master? we seem to have fought all of the women here"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 9:14 am

“I admit part of me wanted to learn some stuff from the girl from before, but she left quickly so I doubt she would teach me anything. Is there anyone you want to see before we go?” Sam asked Alice.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 4:58 pm

Alice smiled and nodded "well if you'd like to go find the woman with claws I'm fine with that unless you meant the woman on the stage?" she said trying to remember which woman he would want to meet"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 5:11 pm

“The party girl we faced before this one. The one who gave you the lower back tattoo.” he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 5:34 pm

Alice nodded and pointed "Oh yes that one, maybe if we look around we can find her, i would like to meet Ahri again, her ability to take someone into a new world would be very nice for me to learn"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 5:38 pm

If they were to search for Ahri, she would be found busy... it's not THAT easy being a K-pop idol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls   Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sam and Alice vs the KDA girls
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15