Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]

Go down 
+6
Swayze
ChevalierDiabolique
Mkmd13
lelno
forest Assasin
ShadithBro
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  Empty
PostSubject: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 9:19 am

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ335221.html

a up coming game currently planned to be released next month some time it's about ether being trapped in a VRMMO or being isekai'd to a world based on a VRMMO that the PC plays. There the girls try seduce you so they can steal your exp (for the most part mob monsters will give you a death by snu-snu while other players will release you after they've had some fun; some exceptions will probably exist)

Last edited by ShadithBro on Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 10:03 pm

the game don't stop saying there are missing files like audio and png's

lelno

lelno

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 5:44 am

forest Assasin wrote:
the game don't stop saying there are missing files like audio and png's

did you use winrar to extract the demo?

go to options on winrar and set the name encoding to 932 that will fix it
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 7:55 am

thnaks

ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:48 am

out now

op will be updated
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 2:39 am

My God... This game is just purely amazing!!! I usually don't care about the story in H games, but this is actually written really well and I've already ran into two different enemies with kiss attacks. Both blown kisses and direct kisses with so much teasing between attacks. This has got to be up there with my all time favorite of H games!

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 8:52 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
My God... This game is just purely amazing!!! I usually don't care about the story in H games, but this is actually written really well and I've already ran into two different enemies with kiss attacks. Both blown kisses and direct kisses with so much teasing between attacks. This has got to be up there with my all time favorite of H games!

there are quite a few blown kisses but only 2 direct kisses(Yuka's first fight and Idol Succubus)

also thief succubus will lick and blow on your ear
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 9:19 pm

Not only that, but the amount of facesitting and hip attacks are vast too. It's like this game was made just for me XD

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 4:34 pm

Hate to be the beggar but anyone got a link?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 5:39 pm

https://k2s.cc/file/e23dedb6ef66e/Tower_of_Alfimia_eng_mtl.rar?site=svscomics.com English version

ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:22 pm

Thanks alot!
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:07 am

forest Assasin wrote:
English version

crappy mtl (made in less than a hour though) also it's version 1.0 that had some game braking bugs

trust me your better off with a google translated version then this
Back to top Go down
Swayze

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:19 am

Any tips for combat? I'm playing JP version and helping myself with translation app, so I'm pretty sure I missed something and not helping my own case. I play on Easy, and still find it difficult to progress.

I'm currently stuck on Coliseum fight with Yuka despite having lvl 39 and eaten a fair share of stat-boosting fruits + best equipment from the shop (and the sword from the forest). I infuse the sword with the enhanced (10 MP per turn) attack + def buff and I still can't deal enough damage before my defense either becomes pathetic (due to resetting orgasm meter) or all my stats go down if I won't stop the orgasms. I must be doing something wrong and missing some game-helping mechanics, but language barrier doesn't help in finding what that would be.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 6:29 am

ShadithBro wrote:
forest Assasin wrote:
English version

crappy mtl (made in less than a hour though) also it's version 1.0 that had some game braking bugs

Unfortunately no,is the onlyone one i found.

forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 6:29 am

Swayze wrote:
Any tips for combat? I'm playing JP version and helping myself with translation app, so I'm pretty sure I missed something and not helping my own case. I play on Easy, and still find it difficult to progress.

I'm currently stuck on Coliseum fight with Yuka despite having lvl 39 and eaten a fair share of stat-boosting fruits + best equipment from the shop (and the sword from the forest). I infuse the sword with the enhanced (10 MP per turn) attack + def buff and I still can't deal enough damage before my defense either becomes pathetic (due to resetting orgasm meter) or all my stats go down if I won't stop the orgasms. I must be doing something wrong and missing some game-helping mechanics, but language barrier doesn't help in finding what that would be.

What app are you using?

Swayze

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 6:46 am

forest Assasin wrote:
What app are you using?

Google translate app on my phone. I made a stand that points my phone on the laptop screen with opened app option to live-translate Japanese characters caught on camera screen. It's far from a most comfortable setup and it drains battery fast, but...

アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  3e1
Back to top Go down
DocBadonk

DocBadonk

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:38 am

Swayze wrote:
forest Assasin wrote:
What app are you using?

Google translate app on my phone. I made a stand that points my phone on the laptop screen with opened app option to live-translate Japanese characters caught on camera screen. It's far from a most comfortable setup and it drains battery fast, but...

アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  3e1

Ugh... same. Though I usually have my phone plugged into the laptop's USB port to keep it charged.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 5:13 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
ShadithBro wrote:
forest Assasin wrote:
English version

Unfortunately no,is the onlyone one i found.

What? What I said was making a statement not asking a question.
I was saying your better of translating the game using google translate then that mess.

forest Assasin wrote:
Swayze wrote:

What app are you using?

I played through the game using Textractor (google it) with LEC and ATLAS

for that fight I spammed the wind/ice combo spell but no matter what element you use make sure you have one of the element boosters equipped. Yuka is always a long fight. when you cum you defense is restored so once her damage output gets too high take the 10% debuff (I did the fight without the new sword just because I forgot to equip it)

fire = attack power up
ice = defense up
lighting/thunder = magic attack up i think (lighting/thunder attack skills have a chance of a follow up hit)
wind = speed up (wind skills give a ramping attack boost)
light = self healing
dark = bypasses defense

next fight after Yuka in the Coliseum will ether be Kyouko or her debt slave depending on your choices after the match(and I mean right after not even given a chance to save before you have to choose).
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 6:11 am

Trust me, there is nothing better than Translator++ when it comes to translating Japanese games: https://www.patreon.com/dreamsavior/posts

There is also a free version as well, but it's not as up to date as the paid version.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 7:30 am

what i have to do to translate tower of alfimia?

lelno

lelno

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 2:55 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
Trust me, there is nothing better than Translator++ when it comes to translating Japanese games: https://www.patreon.com/dreamsavior/posts

There is also a free version as well, but it's not as up to date as the paid version.

I used it before and it made the game i used it on crash, maybe i did something wrong
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 5:05 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
what i have to do to translate tower of alfimia?
There are guides on the Patreon that show you how to translate RPG Maker games. I would start there, but if you run into any trouble, let me know and I can help.

lelno wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:

I used it before and it made the game i used it on crash, maybe i did something wrong
In most cases, it was because you translated a piece of code that would screw with the game starting up. JSON scripts are very notorious for this and a recent update has now put a warning on games that uses JSON scripts and made their own separate columns for them so you don't accidentally translate them anymore. If you need any help with translating a game after you've read through the tutorials on his Patreon, let me know.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 1:35 pm

everyone have troubles translating the game have a try Mtool is realy usefull and is automatic

ThirdEyeKage

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:46 pm

I got to the end of the plant girl part, but there's someone blocking my way. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Any help?

Also, I downloaded Translation++, but I have no idea how to make it work for this game, even after reading the documentation.

EDIT: I managed to patch it, but it gave me a JSON error. Does anyone have a copy of the data folder after patching with Translator++?
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 9:57 pm

I got my kiss from the thief succubus and died on her tongue.

Then I tried again... and lost again (with a level drain). How do I beat the dark elf?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  Empty

Back to top Go down

アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next