Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]

Go down 
+6
Swayze
ChevalierDiabolique
Mkmd13
lelno
forest Assasin
ShadithBro
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 6:21 am

ThirdEyeKage wrote:
I got to the end of the plant girl part, but there's someone blocking my way. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Any help?

Also, I downloaded Translation++, but I have no idea how to make it work for this game, even after reading the documentation.

EDIT: I managed to patch it, but it gave me a JSON error. Does anyone have a copy of the data folder after patching with Translator++?

You need to defeat the arena at the bottom of the city

ShadithBro

ShadithBro

アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 8:25 pm

kissfan wrote:
I got my kiss from the thief succubus and died on her tongue.

Then I tried again... and lost again (with a level drain). How do I beat the dark elf?

how did you get to the thief succubus before you beat the elf? XD
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 1:57 pm

ShadithBro wrote:
kissfan wrote:

Then I tried again... and lost again (with a level drain). How do I beat the dark elf?

Someone also told me that there will be a sequel in a Youtube video of a gameplay run.

The battle is unwinnable.

You lose against the elf... or you lose and get succ'd.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 2:03 pm

kissfan wrote:
ShadithBro wrote:
kissfan wrote:

Someone also told me that there will be a sequel in a Youtube video of a gameplay run.

The battle is unwinnable.

You lose against the elf... or you lose and get succ'd.

Oh you meant Yuka she's a human player(much like yourself) not a succubus
Spoiler:
yeah that fight's winnable you'll have to grind to at least lvl 20 to beat her or use the cheat gear
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 11:22 pm

Oh and I thought she was kissing the hero and killing because hero is a loser xD

The translation is purely machine so I couldn't understand it much (kinda like 50%)
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 10:01 am

kissfan wrote:
The translation is purely machine so I couldn't understand it much (kinda like 50%)

that's why I said your better off just using Textractor and a good translation program like DeepL
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 11:39 pm

I've never used DeepL translation. How much better is it than Google?

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 11:47 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
I've never used DeepL translation. How much better is it than Google?

Much better. Still have to look up some kanji to get the gist of some phrases but it definitely does a better job of a "machine translation" than Google.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 2:11 pm

If there was a way to put in those translations in

Also having problems loading the 1.10 game.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 11:53 pm

5 new events will soon(ether this month or next) be added to the game (3 battles 2 temptations) the goddess(battle), Kyouko(both) and Yuka(both)

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/6726/article/539651
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 4:49 pm

Does that mean Yuka will have a **** scene?
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 5:12 pm

kissfan wrote:
Does that mean Yuka will have a **** scene?

looks like yuka's temptation will be kisses

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/6726/article/542277
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 3:53 pm

Pretty sure she did it back then. Her temptation involves not dodging the heart shaped slow moving bullet before she kissed you a lot.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 9:42 pm

Yep I keep getting file errors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]    アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not  100% sure on how it should be written in english]  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

アルフィミアの塔/Tower of Alfimia(or Alfimia's Tower) [not 100% sure on how it should be written in english]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2