Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story) Empty
PostSubject: A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story)   A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story) EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 7:04 pm

So, i decided i had a tad too much free time, and i'm completely anti-productive, so i decided to write this shit, have fun, i, have, used, too, many, commas,

Also enjoy the humour and the memes

Also this story is 100% biased on my own tastes, even weirder then yours

Also this is 100% interactive

There will be 4th wall breaks

You've been warned.

Once upon a time in 2021, you were standing in front of your PC or your cellphone, i don't give a fuck getting off to some weird kissing stuff instead of being a normal person doing vanilla stuff, and then you stuble upon the story of this stupid clown called DNHumanBeing, couldn't be me, right?

You are a decently talented individual, but you don't tend to put your mind into much things so you just browse, and browse, and browse....almost as if you were a average self insert for an average UHL forum goer. Well, things are about to change, because it's getting late there on your side of the computer, and you probably should go to sleep. But the moment you get up from your super duper epic gaymer chair, your world spins on itself as if you were in a washing machine, seconds become hours, you can't tell up from down or left from right, then, you awaken.

First thing you feel: Leather. You are restrained and blindfolded in what you assume is a leather chair, you can feel the texture in your wrists, ankles and... back? Shit you are naked. "Hi honey~~" comes a voice from right in front of you, a sweet smell venting in your face, you assume this "smell" is actually the woman's breath. "Had a good..." Good god, her breath is like, hornyness but inhalable. "Transition?" Says the woman that is likely trying to seduce yo ass...

"Well, it does not matter, you are here to stay, after all."

"You will get to meet the Definitly Not Human Being's (Literally what my name stands for) favourite Midara (And other hot female fuckables, but mostly midara), and you know you'll love it, being the reader self insert that you are.... so, are you ready, to embreace your greatest fantasies?"

Soon, you sink into a bottomless abyss of desire, your abyss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment you awaken, you are in the middle of a small clearing, trees surround you as you place your hands on the soft grass and get to your feet, you have 0 idea how you got here, but you are still here, and that won't change.

Suddenly, a cool wind reminds you of one fact: You are buck naked. Maybe you should find some clothes..... Well, it seems you can't really think anymore without a air brushing away at your genitalia, this time however, the air feels.... good? In fact, is it just an impression or is the air... giggling?

What do you do? (Chose anything you want, since i have nothing written anyway, this is improvising town.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story)   A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 2:25 pm

I guess i'll start this!

Look for shelter of some kind in the area! that's what I would do
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story)   A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 3:17 pm

You've looked at several survival documentaries in your life, all of them started the same: Find shelter next to water before doing anything else, to do that, follow the sound of running water. Fortunatly, you "spawned" quite close to a river, evidenced by the fact that you can hear it as soon as you bother to listen, and on the even more fortunatly, this river is only a few minutes of walking away, so you reach it pretty easily.

"Well now to find shelter... wait is that a cabin i see over there?" You think to yourself as you eye a wooden cabin from afar, it looks pretty deserted, given how the door is broken down and the windows all shattered, well.... maybe not the safest shelter but it does seem to have quite a few steady walls, you should at least check it out.

As you approach it you realize how big of a mistake you have made as you hear: "STUPID- FUCK-FACE SH- ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG", the only thing more enraged then this scream that you witness is the huge blast of wind that topples you over like it's nothing. "WHO'S THERE?!" Says the same womanly voice that was screaming in anger recently.

What do you do?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story)   A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 3:39 pm

Well let's continue this, I would Hide and wait for the owner of the voice to reveal.

DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story)   A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 6:51 pm

K, it was high time i got back to this one, but i've been overall busy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You run in panicked steps and hide behind a tree trunk just before quite a bewitching girl bursts fourth from the wooden house, she is wearing witch-like attire and is definitly angry, her control over wind seemingly as deep as her anger, because every word she utters comes out of her mouth like a hurricane. "I SWEAR IF YOU ARE ANOTHER SHITTY YASUO OR ZED I WILL KNOCK YOU UP SO BAD THAT YOUR FUCKING HEALTH BAR WILL DISAPPEAR!" She would scream... "Huh? There is no one here, never saw one of those edgy little shits hiding so.... Hey! I'm sorry if i sacred you, you can come out of hiding! I won't hurt you." Her face seems a lot more sweet now that the murderous intent seems gone.

What do you do?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story)   A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 6:58 pm

Chose Reveal youself.

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story)   A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:12 pm

agreed with forest, reveal!
Back to top Go down
SuperJazzBoi

SuperJazzBoi

PostSubject: Re: A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story)   A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 4:36 pm

Yeah, I agree with forest.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story)   A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 8:00 am

"Oh! It's quite a cute one this time." She said eyeing you, her lips forming a gentle-yet-seducing smile. "Say, why don't you just come inside the house and then i'll take good care of all this... stress~~" She said, eyeing your boner, but she doesn't look like she is taking no for an answer as a gust of wind forms underneath you and carries on along with her towards her house.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Her house seems to be quite the witch's dream: potions, caudrons, and all you can think of.... also a bed with quite a few fluffy chains, the bed you are carried towards. "Come here, darling~~" Her wind carries your helpless ass towards her embrace as she gives you a breath-taking kiss, you feel a little air headed as her tongue swirls around your mouth like a tornado and her soft lips press against yours melting your brain into a white-ish puddy.... by the point the kiss is broken, you just want more, helplessly clingling to her affections, hoping she would just kiss you again. "Don't worry, darling, i'm definitly not done with you." She whispers into your ears, her moist breath is already enough to make your whole body shiver with pleasure, or maybe antecipation? You cannot really tell.

Also, on a side note: she is taking your pants away. Fun

"Say, darling, how do you want me to ravish you?" She says while caressing your inner tigh with a soft and deft hand.... you really cannot wait for whatever she has in store.

Are you gonna answer her question?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story)   A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 8:13 am

Tell her to first use her breasts as she wish.

DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story)   A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 6:35 pm

(Definitly feel free to debate btw)

"Can you use your breasts first?" You say, definitly into what's going to happen right now.

"Oh? First? I'm going to enjoy you, darling~~." Says the witch. "Also, my name is Janna, feel free to moan it over and over again~~" She says, her hand twirling as her tornado tosses you into a bed. "Relax..." She whispers into your ear, and you immeaditly comply, all of your limbs going soft on her command, then she begins to run a hand from your tigh to your ribs, making your cold, naked body shiver with delight.

It doesn't take long for Janna to start it off with for her boobs, the fleshy mountains evelop your face and fill your mind with their sweet light scent, making you want to masturbate from the smell alone, but as you lower your hand towards genital level: "Don't worry, darling, i'll handle it for you~~" Says the witch, right before a gust of wind envelop the corners of your genital, rubbing up and down, left and right, caressing every single inch of it, and best part: Wind has no shape, meaning this is the perfect fit, the perfect, most flexible kind of sex toy..... and she does not relent in it's use, making you squirm and shake your body from pleasure, which, in turn, only buries you deeper inside her mounds.

Then you orgasm, your mind whiteing out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ok, some feedback would be fine: Am i writing enough, or is this just shit?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story)   A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 7:10 pm

(it's really good!)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story)   A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 7:11 pm

(Is very good for me)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story)   A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dream-Laced Trip (Interactive Story)
Page 1 of 1