Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dominic Redlaw: Half Elemental (Player Character)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EchoResonates

Dominic Redlaw: Half Elemental (Player Character) Empty
PostSubject: Dominic Redlaw: Half Elemental (Player Character)   Dominic Redlaw: Half Elemental (Player Character) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:03 pm

Dominic Redlaw

Appearance: https://imgur.com/b4FfpVQ

Description: A young swordsman in his early 20's imbued with limited elemental magic, wanting to help out and do some good in the world, with rapier in hand, he journeys about.

Moveset

Dodge: Preparing himself for an oncoming attack, Dominic focuses less on attacking and more on evading. (Auto, imposes disadvantage on attacks that turn, can't be used till another turn has passed)

Flurry of Blows: Steadying himself, Dominic rushes forward and strikes at the opponent with three stabs from his blade. (Three separate attack rolls)

Electrical Infusion: Focusing the elemental magic inside of him, Dominic begins to focus it through his body and blade, charging both with electricity. (Auto success, basic attacks have a chance to stun)

Lightning Rod: Focusing a small amount of his electricity through his blade, Dominic can fire off a ranged blast. (Roll to hit, deals 2 damage, functions as normal otherwise)

Discharge: Focusing all the energy of his infusion, Dominic can cause an outburst of lightning to push foes away. (auto-bind escape, auto-ends electrical infusion.)

Weaknesses

Traits
Focus: His elemental infusion requires a level of focus to keep intact, messing with his mind can cause it to fade (Being charmed, dazed or similar conditions cause Electrical Infusion to fade)

Fetishes
Kissing: Dominic has a particular enjoyment of kisses, finding himself drawn to lips and having a harder time avoiding them (Kiss based attacks have advantage, has disadvantage on escaping kiss based binds)

Last edited by EchoResonates on Sat May 13, 2023 2:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Redlaw: Half Elemental (Player Character)   Dominic Redlaw: Half Elemental (Player Character) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:04 pm

Finally made my first player character! Kept it simple for now, will likely add more as I play him and he gets more experiences, and as ideas happen to come to me!

Any thoughts on modifications for balance would also be appreciated ^^
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Redlaw: Half Elemental (Player Character)   Dominic Redlaw: Half Elemental (Player Character) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 1:49 pm

Finally! Got a new attack added to this set-up Razz
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Redlaw: Half Elemental (Player Character)   Dominic Redlaw: Half Elemental (Player Character) EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 8:55 am

Very humble beginnings, but I like the idea of almost all of his moveset coming about from things that he figures out how to do in stories! Plus, spellswords are one of my favourite archetypes and I rapiers are one of my favourite weapons <3
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Redlaw: Half Elemental (Player Character)   Dominic Redlaw: Half Elemental (Player Character) EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 10:50 am

Lipstick_Brat wrote:
Very humble beginnings, but I like the idea of almost all of his moveset coming about from things that he figures out how to do in stories! Plus, spellswords are one of my favourite archetypes and I rapiers are one of my favourite weapons <3

Exactly! I'm so glad you understand and I'm so glad you like him ^^
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Redlaw: Half Elemental (Player Character)   Dominic Redlaw: Half Elemental (Player Character) EmptySat May 13, 2023 2:50 am

finally updated the reference image and added a new move! Also gonna work on a second character now-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Redlaw: Half Elemental (Player Character)   Dominic Redlaw: Half Elemental (Player Character) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic Redlaw: Half Elemental (Player Character)
Page 1 of 1