Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Police Enforcers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Police Enforcers  Empty
PostSubject: Police Enforcers    Police Enforcers  EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:54 am

I SWEAR I'M GONNA FUCKING MURDER SOMEONE, I MADE THE WHOLE FUCKING SHEET JUST SO TOPIC'IT WOULD FUCKING DISCONECT ME AND CLAP MY WHOLE FUCKING SHEET AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lore: These are police woman, midara or not, that believe in law and rules, and they learned that sometimes softening someone's brain is the best way to take them to jail, specially if they are an adventurer that tends to dally with midara.... or mirada, i don't even know what is the right grammar by this point in time.

Appearence:

Moveset:

In Chains (Passive "Debuff"):
Police woman training means that she can chain up and restrain people better then others. The Police woman's skills (Except Taser) allow her to use her seemigly unlimited cuffs to restrain her foe inflicting CHAINED UP. Eeffects vary depending on body part restrained. Body parts cannot be restrained twice.
Legs: Strikes (Physical, non-bind skills and basic attacks) have advantage against this CHAINED UP person.
Arms: Physical binds have advantage against this CHAINED UP person.
Ankles: This CHAINED UP person cannot use certain skills that require complex legwork or footwork in their kit (Up to DM)
Wrists: This CHAINED UP person cannot use skills that require complex arm or hand coordination (Up to DM)
To unchain yourself up, the Player must do a roll as a free action, and can only get free of one cuff per turn.

Against the Wall (Active Bind):
The Police woman grabs and throws her opponent into the wall, then proceeds to bind them and pressure their genital with her tigh. Deals a 2Wp bind. Disarms on crit. If the player has no weapon, they are stunned instead.

Chance to apply In Chains when the opponent leaves the bind, or every 2 turns

In Chains effect: Roll: Even = Arms || Odd = Legs

On the Ground (Active Bind):
The police woman grabs and throws her opponent onto the ground, then sits on their face binding them beneath her ass. Deals a 2wp Bind. Disarms on Crit. if the player has no weapon, they are stunned instead.

Chance to apply In Chains when the opponent leaves the bind, or every 2 turns

In Chains effect: Roll: Even = Wrist|| Odd = Ankles

Taser (Active Strike):
The police woman takes her taser and zaps her foe, making them ripple with pleasure or pain depending on how charged the taser was. Deals 1wp and Chance to paralyze. Guarantees the paralyze on crit.

No In Chains effect.

Restraining Kiss (Active Strike):
The Police woman takes her target into a kiss, dominating their mouth with her tongue. Deals 2wp damage.

Chance to apply In Chains if sucessful.

In Chains effect: Random

Prisoner Molestation (Passive Bind Follow up):
If anyone is bound by the police woman for two turns, she will do something:

Males: 
|The Police woman will take her opponents dick into her hands, and starts stroking it. If a male spends 2 turns in this effect she will make them cum in her grasp, consequentially:
|Ending the bind
|Dealing 4wp damage (applied after bind damage)
|Restraining a random body part

Females: 
|The Police woman will start fingering her opponent, enhancing her own bind
|Turns the Bind into a Strong Bind
|Adds +1 damage to the bind itself (Makes it deal 3wp dmg instead of 2wp)

Behind Chains (Active Finisher):
If an opponent has every limb chained, they will find themselves unable to fight back, and the police woman is going to take this opportunity to restrain them more and more, until they cannot move.

Loss Aftermath:

You get Jailed, congrats.

I mean, what did you expect?

Last edited by DNHumanBeing on Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Police Enforcers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Enforcers    Police Enforcers  EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:05 pm

she sounds really fun i wouldn't mind fighting her
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Police Enforcers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Enforcers    Police Enforcers  EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:07 pm

Says the chick with 4 ongoing rps
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Police Enforcers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Enforcers    Police Enforcers  EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:55 pm

i would to fight her.

Yuna

Yuna

Police Enforcers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Enforcers    Police Enforcers  EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:33 pm

DNHumanBeing wrote:
I SWEAR I'M GONNA FUCKING MURDER SOMEONE, I MADE THE WHOLE FUCKING SHEET JUST SO TOPIC'IT WOULD FUCKING DISCONECT ME AND CLAP MY WHOLE FUCKING SHEET AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And this is a PSA on saving your writing in a text file of some sort.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Police Enforcers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Enforcers    Police Enforcers  EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:39 pm

Yuna wrote:

Yeah, i learned my lesson now
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Police Enforcers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Enforcers    Police Enforcers  EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:51 pm

DNHumanBeing wrote:
Yuna wrote:

Yeah, i learned my lesson now
Just remember to save often.
lest you tempt the computer crash demons
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Police Enforcers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Enforcers    Police Enforcers  EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 2:20 pm

DNHumanBeing wrote:
Says the chick with 4 ongoing rps

i meant down the road silly xD also i only have 2 going the swamp and queenpin! but yeah i meant later on just wanted to compliment your character ;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Police Enforcers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Enforcers    Police Enforcers  Empty

Back to top Go down

Police Enforcers
Page 1 of 1