Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Echo vs. The Queenpin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Echo vs. The Queenpin Empty
PostSubject: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 1:16 pm

Echo prowled the streets of a very active market town, rapidly growing into a city. On the surface, he appeared like any of the other wandering adventurers that regularly visited the place. In reality, he had his latest target in his sights, the matriarch of a notorious and growing criminal organization. Echo stalked his mark all the way to a warehouse on the corner of town. The Queenpin was alone inside, unaware that she had a tail.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 1:23 pm

“Looks like a perfect time to get the deed started,” Echo says to himself as he begins to walk into the warehouse, flipping the hood of his cloak on.

Vanishing Act
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 1:35 pm

Echo- Vanishing Act (Auto)
Queenpin- Pass

The Queenpin was looking over a map of the city as Echo turned invisible and prepared to attack. She had no clue that she wasn't alone.

Echo: 30 Willpower, Invisible
Queenpin: 30 Stamina

(Just wanted to check: when the fight starts, do you intend for Vanishing Act to always work, or do you intend for Echo to have to roll for it to work? Either is fine with me)
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 1:41 pm

Echo silently snuck up behind his target, saying “What’s Up?” As he tries to strike her with his knife.

Basic Attack

(I was going to leave it up to you. Story wise, I see no reason why he would fail, but balance wise, I think a roll should be needed, so again, it is up to you. Also remember, unless he is disarmed from Wolf Fang, basic attacks deal 2 damage)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 2:22 pm

Echo- Basic Attack (96) Crit Success
Queenpin- Stunned

"What the...?!" were the gangster's only words before Echo's knife struck her. She groaned in pain and turned to face her attacker. "Wait, where'd he go?! Is he invisible?!" The Queenpin asked herself, caught off guard over the whole situation.

Echo: 30 Willpower, Invisible
Queenpin: 28 Stamina

(I'll have it Auto success then, we'll see how it plays out)
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 2:24 pm

“I don’t know, am I?” He taunted, saying that when he was off to her left before rushing to strike her right side.

Basic Attack
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 2:41 pm

Echo- Basic Attack (93) Crit Fail
Queenpin- Criminal Impression (50) Success

Echo's taunt almost worked, but he tripped and fell as he tried to move to his target's other side. The Queenpin heard the noise and caught him as his invisibility faded. "Now, that's a pretty cute face. I wonder what I can do to make it twist in pleasure?" She spoke these words as she looked him close in the eyes, overwhelming Echo with her presence.

Echo: 28 Willpower, must reveal a weakness
Queenpin: 28 Stamina, 2 stacks of Pressure
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 2:45 pm

“To do that, you’d need to force your scent upon me,” Echo admitted, “I probably didn’t need to say that, so how about you forget I said that.”

Hypnotic Suggestion

(Do you understand what this ability does, or do I need to explain it better?)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 2:56 pm

(I'm not sure what it does, especially in the context of this turn. I'm thinking it can be a roll to Hypnotize the opponent, and Hypnotized characters must obey whatever command they're given if they don't manage to break free.)
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:06 pm

(How this move works really depends on the command he gives, so for this turn specifically, it was a command to forget the weakness he just told her. I’d say the roll is more for seeing if his opponent resists the command instead of if his ability works, so the difficulty it up to you, depending on Queenpin’s willpower and willingness to follow the command. So for an example, if he commanded one of her grunts to fight against her, that roll would be done with disadvantage since they probably won’t want to follow that command.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:16 pm

(Okay that makes sense)

Echo- Hypnotic Suggestion (Auto)
Queenpin- Resist (35) Fail, Busty Proposition (64) Fail

"Sure, I can let that slide. But, what I can't let slide is you trespassing like this. I'm going to have to punish you for this, no matter how cute you are." She said this as she gently bounced her boobs up and down, making it clear what kind of punishment she had in mind.

Echo: 27 Willpower
Queenpin: 28 Stamina, 4 stacks of Pressure
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:25 pm

“But to punish me, you’d need to catch me,” Echo replied as he swiftly jump back and threw three daggers at his target.

Dagger Throwing
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:32 pm

Echo- Dagger Throwing (92,54,12) 2 Crit Success, 1 Fail
Queenpin- Stunned

"Aagh! Be careful with those things, you'll tear up my suit!" she complained as two of the daggers hit her, one in the arm and one in her leg. She was too busy making sure her outfit was fine to counterattack.

Echo: 27 Willpower
Queenpin: 26 Stamina, 4 stacks of Pressure
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:35 pm

“I think we both know who you are, and that you have plenty of money to get a new suit,” Echo says as he takes his knife back out and goes for another slash.

Basic Attack
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:49 pm

Echo- Basic Attack (19) Fail
Queenpin- Business Booty (32) Success

The Queenpin avoided Echo's slash, and by the time he repositioned himself, the mob boss had already backed her rear into his crotch. She grinded her oversized ass into him as she replied, "okay, I could always buy more, and I already have plenty, but it's a matter of principle. I'm not ruining your clothes, am I?"

Echo: 25 Willpower
Queenpin: 26 Stamina, 5 stacks of Pressure, Advantage
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:53 pm

“Again, I know who you are, you are in a criminal organization. Does principle really matter to you?” Echo asked as he backed up and tried to flip his hood up.

(Vanishing Act)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 4:10 pm

Echo- Vanishing Act (Auto)
Queenpin- Invasive Smooch (32) Success

Just before Echo could get his hood up, the Queenpin grabbed his arm and pulled him right next to her. "Some principles do matter, yes. We don't kill anyone, we hardly lay a scratch on them. We never scam or trick anyone. And we make sure anyone who plays ball gets the best service we can offer. Like so.." she said as she pulled him into a deep kiss on the lips.

Echo: 23 Willpower
Queenpin: 26 Stamina, 7 stacks of Pressure
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 4:14 pm

With her grabbed onto one of his arms, Echo slashed his knife with the other, trying to force his target away after the kiss.

Basic Attack
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 4:28 pm

Echo- Basic Attack (3) Crit Fail
Queenpin- Grunt Help (Auto)

Echo couldn't find his footing as the Queenpin pushed him away after the kiss, and he fell over. As he was recovering, his target whistled with her fingers. A moment later, a more normal sized woman wearing the same outfit as the Queenpin barged in from the front door. "We have an intruder here, you know what to do."

"Oh, he looks like fun. Let's see what he can do." the Grunt answered. Now Echo had to contend with both of these women.

Echo: 22 Willpower
Queenpin: 26 Stamina, 2 stacks of Pressure
Grunt: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 4:42 pm

Echo quickly hopped to his feet, throwing another trio of dagger at the newcomer.

(Dagger Throwing)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 5:46 pm

Echo- Dagger Throwing (42,41,32) 2 Success, 1 Fail
Queenpin- Thigh Command (50) Success
Grunt- Ass based Basic Attack (89) Crit Fail

Echo's knives tore into the Grunt, dealing significant damage and obviously leaving her in pain. Her boss seized Echo and held him in her embrace, rubbing her leg between his. Just as the assassin started to lose his composure, he was tripped up and left face down on the floor.

Echo: 21 Willpower, Downed
Grunt: 2 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 5:50 pm

Echo quickly tried to push against the ground and hop back to his feet, ready to slash at the grunt.

Get Up -> Basic Attack
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 6:03 pm

Echo- Get Up (11) Fail
Queenpin- Illicit Service, Facesitting (27) Fail
Grunt- Ass based Auto Attack (84) Success

Before Echo could get up, the Grunt sat on his head, pushing him back into the ground. "There, that's a better place for you, I'd say. I bet you're into this kind of thing, too." The Grunt teased the intruder, hoping she was impressing her boss.

Echo: 20 Willpower, Downed
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 6:07 pm

“Not exactly,” Echo mumbled as he tried to push the grunt off of him so he could get up and attack her.

Get Up -> Basic Attack
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 6:16 pm

Echo- Get Up (95) Fail
Queenpin- Illicit Service, Assjob (83) Fail
Grunt- Ass based Auto Attack (8 ) Crit Success

He couldn't overpower the Grunt in his compromised position, who rolled him over and sat right on his face. As his senses were overwhelmed by her rear, the Grunt reveled in her position. "Well, that's a shame. If there's something better you have in mind, I'm all ears."

The Queenpin stood by as her underling effectively subdued the intruder.

Echo: 19 Willpower, Stunned, Downed

(Rough RNG for Echo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo vs. The Queenpin   Echo vs. The Queenpin Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo vs. The Queenpin
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next