Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assynotist

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Assynotist Empty
PostSubject: Assynotist   Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 8:19 pm

No reference pic, she is a filler enemy and you should stop being lazy and describe her, ya lazy DM.

Moveset:  
She has no passive.

Swaying Temptation: "Don't you wanna feel my cheeks on your face?"

The Midara will swing her ass back and forth, attempting to hypnotize her victim.
On hit: Deals 1 dmg and inflicts a hypnotic mental bind, making the person hit approach the midara. Deals 1 extra dmg on crit
Bind's first turn: The opponent will approach and kneel before the Assynotist, where she will sit on top of their face. Still deals 1dmg, but now it's a strong bind.
Bind's second turn (also the subsequent turns): The Assynotist will then use her weight to pin down her opponent, turning the bind physical, it keeps being a strong bind but now it deals 2 dmg. At this point in the bind, she can choose to switch it into a DOWNED state and cast Ground Pound while doing so.

Hip Check: "Take this moment to give it a slap, if you will."

The Midara will Hip Check her opponent. Deals 2dmg and has a chance to down.

Smacking Temptation: "I promise you, it'll be fun for all of us."

The Assynotist smacks her ass and blows a kiss, tempting her opponent to come closer. Deals no dmg but charms. On crit inflicts fascination instead.

Ass Fascination: "Don't like ass? I'm going to fix that."

The Midara will sway her ass from side to side. beckoning her opponent to bury their face deep in her ass. Deals 1 dmg and roll again: On success, the victim will recieve a Temp: Weakness to Ass that lasts through the whole fight, on a fail nothing else will happen.

(Props to the chad scryven for this move)

Blown Kiss A.K.A: Mandatory Kiss move: "I'm a midara, obviously i can kiss."

The Assynotist will blow a kiss at her opponent, a heart-shaped projectile leaving her lips, seeking to connect with her foe. Deals 1dmg and inflicts disadvantage for 2 turns. Stuns and extends disadvantage to 3 turns on Crit

Ground Pound: "Lucky you, to get crushed under my ass."

Seeing how her foe is so helplessly laying on the ground, waiting so eagerly to get flattened, this midara is happy to comply. So she jumps up and lands with her ass right in her target's face. Dealing 3dmg and having 80% stunning chance that reduces by half each subsequent use (80%--> 40%--> 20%--> 10% --> 5%... you get it), but only usable against downed opponents.

This skill immediatly defeats anyone under 5 Willpower because why the fuck not?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it, i might have some other move ideas eventually, but for now this is it.

Last edited by DNHumanBeing on Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Assynotist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assynotist   Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 10:51 pm

she seems fun so far! can't wait to see more and i'd love to fight her with alita!
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Assynotist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assynotist   Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 11:05 pm

I'd love to play Sieq against her, whenever you feel she's ready to go. Or I could help come up with some more move ideas if you want.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Assynotist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assynotist   Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 11:16 pm

AggronStrong wrote:
I'd love to play Sieq against her, whenever you feel she's ready to go. Or I could help come up with some more move ideas if you want.

Sure, but i will be busy for the next few hours, but i could still do her today
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Assynotist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assynotist   Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 11:18 pm

DNHumanBeing wrote:
AggronStrong wrote:

Sure, but i will be busy for the next few hours, but i could still do her today

That's more than fine. I'll be patient, you can start it whenever you're ready.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Assynotist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assynotist   Assynotist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 1:32 am

Also, i want yall reading this to keep in mind that this chick is by no means a "special midara" she is just one generic enemy kind that uses ass and hypnosis as a thing. So feel free to use her in any Session, add specific moves, remove some, it's all up to the DM.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

Assynotist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assynotist   Assynotist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 2:10 am

maybe you can a add a "fascination drain": 1st step the assynostist uses her sexy ass to control the mind of her opponent..
[the opponent try to recover the control of his mind if fails enables second step] [if opponent is fascinated jump to second step automatically].
2nd step: the assynostist plant an hipnotic order while she plays with her ass on the opponent's body "each time I touch you with my ass you'll be more and more overpowered by it" (adds a ass control counter). [1 wp for each counter placed on him]
the 2nd step repeats until the opponent's gets free from hypnosis.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Assynotist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assynotist   Assynotist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 2:12 am

scryven wrote:
maybe you can a add a "fascination drain": 1st step the assynostist uses her sexy ass to control the mind of her opponent..
[the opponent try to recover the control of his mind if fails enables second step]  [if opponent is fascinated jump to second  step automatically].
2nd step: the assynostist plant an hipnotic order while she plays with her ass on the opponent's body "each time I touch you with my ass you'll be more and more overpowered by it" (adds a ass control counter). [1 wp for each counter placed on him]
Thanks for the feedback, but i don't wanna add any stacking mechanic to this enemy (I have plently midara with that.)

But i'll definitly be using this feedback for a move that you just helped me come up with.
Back to top Go down
Present

Assynotist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assynotist   Assynotist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 2:16 am

I feel that this character could easily be used as a sort of template for a boat of "body part focused hypnosis midara". Especially once it's more fleshed out. For example right now by just changing a the attack names and descriptions a little you could turn this into a Serial Titnotist and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Assynotist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assynotist   Assynotist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 2:27 am

Present wrote:
I feel that this character could easily be used as a sort of template for a boat of "body part focused hypnosis midara". Especially once it's more fleshed out. For example right now by just changing a the attack names and descriptions a little you could turn this into a Serial Titnotist and stuff like that.
That was very much the point, i really needed one broad character
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

Assynotist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assynotist   Assynotist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 2:33 am

DNHumanBeing wrote:
scryven wrote:
[the opponent try to recover the control of his mind if fails enables second step]  [if opponent is fascinated jump to second  step automatically].
Thanks for the feedback, but i don't wanna add any stacking mechanic to this enemy (I have plently midara with that.)

But i'll definitly be using this feedback for a move that you just helped me come up with.
 or maibe instead of stacks she may have  scale damage starting in 0 or 1 and adds +1 when the opponent fail when he gets free reset to 0 or 1
Back to top Go down
Present

Assynotist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assynotist   Assynotist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 2:38 am

DNHumanBeing wrote:
Present wrote:
That was very much the point, i really needed one broad character

If that was the goal then mission accomplished.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

Assynotist Empty
PostSubject: inspiration    Assynotist EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 8:46 am

hey friend, can I use your char as inspiration to make a new team of hypnotist
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Assynotist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assynotist   Assynotist EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 7:19 pm

scryven wrote:
hey friend, can I use your char as inspiration to make a new team of hypnotist
Go for it
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Assynotist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assynotist   Assynotist EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 9:05 pm

Say goodbye to reference pic and say hello to ground pound, bitches.

Also a few edits here and there for better clarity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assynotist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assynotist   Assynotist Empty

Back to top Go down

Assynotist
Page 1 of 1