Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Serial Assynotist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Sieq vs Serial Assynotist Empty
PostSubject: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 8:37 pm

After his daliances with Irene, the Stage Magician, Sieq had left in search for more sexy Midara to hypnotize some mindblowing orgasms out of him, one of them that he heard about was this "Assynotist" named Ray who supposedly gave people orgasms with her ass, he didn't really know specifics about how exactly she hypnotized her customers.

But he knew she was here, as he stood right in front of a brothel named "Midara's Bed", nothing specific, just some people who wanted to enjoy consensual relations with Midara went, given how the town Sieq was at didn't really have much of a problem with Midara by themselves, also yes, Sieq had money to pay if needed to, but he also knew that Ray gave free sessions to any man she actually liked, so if he manages to be likeable enough he might have some more money for more food.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 8:42 pm

Sieq went inside the brothel, tempted by the tales of the "Assynotist". He wondered what she could be like and how sexy her ass could be as he entered Midara's Bed.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 9:09 pm

(You are using the name as intended, good.)

The brothel itself wasn't that big, and it had a curtain covering the view of the inside, so he didn't know what was waiting for him when he went inside... well he was honestly quite surprised: There was a small reception area, one receptionist, two costumers, and someone he assumes is a midara, one of the costumers was a male, who was pinned against a wall by a midara while the latter kept whispering something Sieq couldn't make sense off into the guy's ears.

The other costumer was a woman with a leash around her neck, there was a pink heart-shaped stone in the middle of said leash.

"Hello there, sir." Said the receptioninst, a blonde woman with a pretty beautiful face. "What will it be?" Her voice almost a whisper, probably to not disrupt the midara's teasing of that other young man.

Also, the receptionist was topless, yeah, completely normal.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 9:15 pm

Sieq took a gulp, having half expected this kind of first impression. "I heard about an "Assynotist" I could find here, is there anyone like that here? I would like a, uh, 'session' with them." Sieq asked the receptionist, following her lead and keeping his own voice down.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 9:24 pm

"Ah yes, Ray exists, right......" She said, thinking on something. "Well, about her: I won't be charging up front, but she will decide if she is going to charge you after your session is over so.... do entertain her, it will help both her and your wallet." She said, beckoning you through one red curtain inside the brothel.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 9:28 pm

"So Ray is her name. Thank you. I'll try to entertain her." Sieq responded as he went through the curtain, hoping he could be up to par for her.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 10:07 pm

"So, you are my next costumer?" Said Ray, just after Sieq passed through the curtain. She had short black hair, a shapely hourglass figure, average B cup breasts and wore no makeup, even so, she had that air of natural beauty and confidence that just makes it all wayy hotter, but Sieq didn't care much about that, because he came for that sweet booty, and lemme tell you something: Her ass was on a whole 'nother level, in fact, it had the perfect size for Sieq to bury his face inside.

She walked in circles, touching Sieq's scales and body with her hands and fingers. "You look quite strong, want to fight before i inevitably make you my ass-slave?" She said, then she moved one finger to her lips. "Of course, only in roleplay.... unless you want to be my actual slave, hehe~~"

Ray's affection: 0
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 10:13 pm

"That sounds awesome, I think it makes it hotter if I resist before i inevitably succumb. And, let me say it now, you have the best ass I've ever seen." Sieq said, putting up his arms in a fighting stance but not starting to attack just yet, still distracted by her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 10:24 pm

[Smacking temptation - 9 Crit Fail]

"I'm am very well aware." Said Ray while blowing a kiss and then squeezing her soft buttcheeks. "Now, i be very pleased if you gave them a kiss, right in the middle, while i take off my pants~~" She was using leggings before, now she doesn't have any leggings nor any stance, consequentially Sieq could probably clap her cheeks very easily, he just needed to choose what kind of cheek clapping he wanted to do.

Sieq / 30WP
Ray / 30STA / Off - Balance
Ray's affection: 0
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 10:30 pm

This offer was unbelievably tempting for Sieq, he couldn't decide whether to attack or to obey. He decided to obey, her saying she would love it if he did made the difference for him.

Kneel and kiss her ass

(Just wanna mention that kind of attack would have Advantage against Sieq, cause it's her tempting him to stare at her.)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 11:20 pm

(Oh yeah, right, cool, well....)
[Hip Check - 64, downed - 74]

Sieq kneels down and starts kissing Ray's buttcheeks, hoping this would please her. "Oh, i didn't expect that from you.... makes you look kinda cute, but..." She then smacks Sieq's face with her ass, making his whole head spin as he crashes into the ground. "You should get to know a girl before kissing her so much, you never know when the midara is.... violent, after all~~"

Sieq / 27WP
Ray / 30STA
Ray's affection: 1
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 11:24 pm

"Okay, maybe you're right. You just asked so nicely I thought it'd be rude to say no." Sieq replied in a joking tone, before trying to pick himself up and fight back.

(Get Up)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 11:47 pm

[Get Up - 4, Crit!]

"Awnn, how nice of you." She says in a mocking tone, but Sieq manages to sense some sincerity in Ray's words, also the fact that she doesn't stop the Dragon man from getting up is a plus.

Actually, maybe she just didn't stop you as she was taking off her blouse, now she is only on her underwear. "Catch!" Shouts the woman as she throws her blouse at Sieq's face.

Sieq / 27WP
Ray / 30STA
Ray's affection: 2
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 11:51 pm

Sieq caught her blouse, and tried to set it somewhere that wasn't on the floor, he didn't trust it was clean enough for Ray's clothes. Then, he turned back to her and took a swing at her, but holding back, this was only a roleplay after all.

(Straightforward Strike but only 2 damage)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 12:07 am

[Straightfoward Strike - 50 Hit]
[Swaying Temptation - 60, 67 Hit]

Sieq manages to punch Ray right in her gut as she recoils back with his strenght, but soon the woman shifts her stance to aim her rear at him. "Now, come here and sink~~" she says while swaying her ass, and soon enough, Sieq's vision becomes full of asses, he doesn't care about where he is or what is happening, because he needs to worship his mistress.

Sieq / 25WP
Ray / 28STA
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 12:18 am

"Sink...." Sieq lazily repeats as he's tempted by her butt. The feeling of being hypnotized by it was even better than he had hoped. He subconsciously moved closer to it as he tried to free himself from her hypnosis, wanting to resist some more before totally giving in.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 12:25 am

[Struggle - 64, 74, Success!]
(Thankfully you remembered he was bound)

Sieq manages to snap awake from his trance, seems like he still had a thinking brain, even after his experiences with Irene.

"Seems like i'll have to sweat in order to make you my throne." Says Ray. "Don't worry, though, i'll love to make you lick the sweat from my cheeks~~" She says, biting her lower lip. "Only if you wan't it, obviously."

Sieq / 25WP
Ray / 28STA

LastSorrow likes this post

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 12:31 am

Sieq pictured himself doing exactly what she described, and his entire face blushed. "I'd be happy to do that for you, but you'll have to work up the sweat first." Sieq quipped as he threw multiple punches at Ray.

(Improv Combo)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 12:38 am

[Improv Combo - 6, 29, 22, 1 Crit, 1 Hit, 1 Miss]
[Stunned]

Ray manages to back step the first, but that ends up in her not having enough space to dodge the other two, one hits her in the shoulder and another one crashes square in her gut. Sieq willingly avoids her face though, as he couldn't think of himself ruinning her natural beauty.

Sieq / 25WP
Ray / 26STA
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 12:40 am

"Just tell me if I'm fighting too hard, I can get carried away. I just think it makes the submission feel better if I put up a fight first." Sieq admitted, before going for a kick that he was holding back a bit on.

(Straightforward Strike but 2 damage)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 12:54 am

[SS - 49 Miss]
[Swaying Temptation - 98 Crit]

"Don't worry, i love a strong man." She says in a soft tone, making him shiver in delight as he lowers his leg. "Now, why don't you kneel? even the strongest guys should know when to lean on somebody else.". With those words, Sieq's resistence shatters for a while as he falls to his knees, soon Ray sways her ass in front of him, back and fourth, once, twice, again, again and again.... making Sieq fall deeper and deeper into a trance.

Sieq / 23WP / Hypnotized (Mental Bind)
Ray / 26STA
Ray's affection: 3
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 1:01 am

Sieq found no reason to disobey, falling to his knees and letting himself be enraptured by her plump cheeks. Their constant swinging made him sink deeper and deeper with every motion. "I can stare at your ass forever, Ray" was all he could say as he awaited her next move.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 1:16 am

(Fun fact: Crits only stun if the skill doesn't have a specified crit effect, so Sieq is not actually stunned)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 1:18 am

(Oops, lol)

A faint part of Sieq tried to resist the hypnotic trance, but the kink he had gotten from Irene made it difficult to say the least.

(Struggle, Straightforward Strike)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 1:32 am

[Struggle - 81]

Just as Sieq was managing to get his will back together, he feels Ray's ass touching his own face as it envelops it entirely. "Go on, start licking~~" The Midara's words along with her ass completely whipe out Sieq's brain, who now is focused entirely on cleaning every inch of Ray's ass, and every lick makes the Dragon man fall deeper into that trance....

Sieq / 21WP / Hypnotized (Strong Mental Bind)
Ray / 26STA
Ray's affection: 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Serial Assynotist
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next