Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Succubats!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

Sieq vs Succubats! Empty
PostSubject: Sieq vs Succubats!   Sieq vs Succubats! EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 11:53 am

"Thank you again for taking on my quest, sir."

Sieq bashfully scratches his hair. The woman standing in front of him had long, fine black hair, a gentle face, and, if he's being honest, a killer rack. It was hard not to stare. Especially with the way it bulged out of her thin, silky shirt...he hadn't expected his employer to be so beautiful, but he supposed that was just a perk of the job.

"Aw shucks, it's nothing. I'm in town, I'm bored, and I need to kill some time. Might as well spend it helping somebody!"

The lady sighs. "Oh, come now, you make it sound like there's nothing to do here...Gondolia is one of the largest cities in Erdrea, surely you could've found something to do?"

"Yeah, sure! But how many of those things can I do without making my wallet scream in pain?"

She chuckles. "I suppose you have a point. Still, please be careful. The monsters lurking in Grotta della Fonte are stronger than what you might be used to, especially if you've been adventuring in the lagoon. I may miss my pendant, but I don't want you getting terribly hurt over something so silly."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine! I'll get your pendant back, easy peasy. Promise."

"Maybe so, maybe so," the questgiver chuckles, taking the opportunity to trail a fancily-nailed finger across his chiseled bicep, "Especially with these ~strong arms~ of yours." He suppresses a shiver. One more comment like that, and he might just do this for free. He blames his past encounters for how weak he is to flattery.

With that, she bid him farewell, and safe travels. Thankfully, the trail to the Grotto wasn't very difficult to follow--just time consuming, in no small part due to the bizarre monsters he fought along the way. Between the weird, tiger-fursuit oni guys and the giant-lipped slug things eager to plaster him in sticky, cheap-smelling lipstick, he was beginning to miss good old fashioned Midara.

After an hour or so, he finds himself walking into a large, winding cave--and what a beautiful cave it is. Lush plantlife hangs from the walls, and the evening sun beams in at just the right angle to make everything glisten, from the stalactites to the shallow pools of marsh water. He's almost surprised this isn't a popular tourist destination...until he starts hearing things. The flapping of wings, the thumping of feet much larger than a simple woodland animal's. Trying his best to stay hidden, he makes his way through the cave--what did that woman say again? Something about a star-shaped rock in the middle of the grotto?

He scarcely avoids encounters with the strange, almost alien monsters living in here; there's giant snails (that are slimes?), flying jellyfish (that are also slimes?), towering golems made out of coral...and apparently a tribe of old, senile wizards with spiral shells on their heads. None of them seemed particularly fun to fight. Luckily, he manages to maneuver his way around un-assaulted, making good progress.

Finally, he enters what seems to be the largest section of the cave yet. And...there! The rock she was talking about! All he had to do was heave the thing up and grab the pendant from under it, and he should be good to go!

In his eagerness, though, he makes a fatal mistake: Making too much noise. Instead of carefully lifting the stone, he topples it on its side, retrieving the necklace that, thankfully, was still there.

*Squeak, squeak*

*Hee hee hee...*

*Flap, flutter...*

"Oh crap."

Looks like he drew some unwanted attention...

Sieq freezes up. He wants more than anything to run, but that'd only make things worse, and having an entire cave system's worth of monsters chasing him down would be a recipe for disaster. Since hiding and running weren't options, the only thing left to do was fight.

He turns around to meet his foe, his arms brimming with newfound energy, the nails on his fingers sharpening, charring black and red...

"Alright, then. If it's a fight you want, then its a fight you--"

His jaw drops mid-sentence. Against all expectations, the creature--or rather, creatures--he alerted aren't, in fact, huge, gross bats...but human women--no, not quite, they were almost like...

"...Midara?"

A pair of voluptuous Succubats saunter his way, flapping through the dank, humid air with their wyvernous wings. He can't take his eyes off them, particularly the leading one. She has a stark coat of white and red fur, standing out harshly in the navy blue and grassy green of the cave's background. If the other beasts in here notice her, they certainly don't bother her. She's the boss. She has the size to show it. In...more ways than one. He has to push his head to the side to stop looking at her rack as it bounces and sways freely in the air.

The other one has a much more camouflaging coat, a light, olive green mixed with darker hues, and a more slender frame to fit. She has a giddy expression on her face, and as he stares he smells something oddly sweet, and fruity drifting his way. She sticks her tongue out and winks at him.

He tries to keep powering up, but with two voluptuous bodies bobbing up and down in front of him, it's impossible to concentrate. Looks like this quest is going to be harder than he thought...

Sieq: 25
Supreme Succubat: 12
Fruity Succubat: 8
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Succubats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Succubats!   Sieq vs Succubats! EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 12:03 pm

"If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you-" Sieq turned around ready for a scrap, glaring and gritting his teeth at what he expected to be an unsettling monster that he'd have little protest to pummeling around a little so they would get out of his way. But, that isn't what he saw. "...Midara?" He saw a pair of curvy, erotic, and inviting female figures, they looked like batgirls or something of that sort. They looked confident and mischievous, and they didn't seem to be making their intentions a secret. They were the predators, and he was the prey.... and he already felt like he was falling victim to their jiggling and swaying assets and distracting scents.

The half-dragon cleared his throat and felt his lightning start to dissipate, but the good news was that he had the pendant. He just had to get it back to town, which meant getting himself out of this cave and back to town. "Get out of the way, or I'm gonna move you." Sieq warned them, even if he wasn't sure whether these two were capable of speech. He didn't make the first move, but he did prepare himself in case they turned aggressive.

Dragon Barrier
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

Sieq vs Succubats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Succubats!   Sieq vs Succubats! EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 2:48 pm

Dragon Barrier: 59 (Fail)
Wing Slap: 70 (Success)
Blow Kiss: 49 (Fail)

The only answer Sieq receives is a haughty slap in the face--an attack that would've been perfectly dodgeable, had he not been too busy ogling the larger bat girl's chest to notice what her wings were doing. He grunts; his concentration (and therefore, his spell) is broken.

The green one smiles and waves at him.

Sieq: 23
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Succubats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Succubats!   Sieq vs Succubats! EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 3:06 pm

Sieq stumbled backwards a few paces upon getting smacked right in the face, he definitely didn't expect that approach but it clearly drew the line in the sand, so to speak. These ladies weren't going to just let him walk away from this so easily. He hoped she didn't notice how glued his eyes were to her abundant breasts, although with how hard he was staring, he wouldn't be surprised if she notice every second of his ogling.

He feigned his reaction to the slap, acting like it took him down to his knees, when in reality he was scrounging around the floor in search of a nicely-sized rock that he could pitch at the bustier of the two Succubats, as Sieq's guess was she was the one to worry about more. The green one, he'd worry about later, she could wave at him all she likes.

Tools on Hand at Supreme Succubat
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

Sieq vs Succubats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Succubats!   Sieq vs Succubats! EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 10:04 pm

Tools on Hand: 41 (Fail)
Hip Check: 55 (Fail)
Blow Kiss: 41 (Fail) (lol)

The Succubats gain on Sieq far too fast for him to expect, severely affecting his throwing aim. Naturally, when he tries to execute his attack anyway, he fumbles it. He manages to create enough space that the batty beauties can't take advantage of his mistake, though.

Sieq: 23
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Succubats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Succubats!   Sieq vs Succubats! EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 10:19 pm

Sieq had to ditch the plan of throwing something at them in exchange for avoiding their plans to lay their wiles onto him thick. At least, that's what he presumed their plans for him were. These batgirls were pretty fast, although they were sporting some thick curves on them. Still, maybe they weren't fast enough. Rather than retreating too far away from them, Sieq quickly stepped towards them and threw a string of jabs towards the Supreme Succubat, testing her reflexes and ability to take a hit.

Improv Combo on Supreme Succubat
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

Sieq vs Succubats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Succubats!   Sieq vs Succubats! EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 11:59 pm

Improv Combo: 11, 22, 66 (2 Successes, 1 Crit Fail)
Mesmerizing Hug: 45, 62 (Success)
Forceful Grip: 14 (Crit Success)
Foot Fetish Weakness - Charm: 40 (Success)

Surprisingly, Sieq manages to get a good couple hits in on the leading Succubat: a good ol' 1 2 combo to her torso (not her chest, stop thinking about her chest) makes her wince in pain. Unfortunately, that's where his string of luck ends--on the third and final hit, he overextends himself, nearly falling on his ass, giving the bat girl a perfect opportunity to swoop up, then down, and ambush him from behind. His whole body tenses as he feels those plump, gorgeous mounds press hard into his back. 

Although he isn't in danger of falling and embarrassing himself anymore, the warm, winsome wings wrapping around his front and the hot breath on his ear spell trouble for him. Big, big trouble. And it arrives sooner than he thinks...

The Fruity Succubat leers at him, drooling a little when she sees how completely defenseless he is. She notices where he's staring, too--not at her chest, not at her cute-as-a-button face...but her feet. It gives her an idea. A wonderful, naughty idea~

"Heehee!"

*flap flap flap whump*

A short flight and some angling later, Sieq's face is wholly submerged in the soft, silky soles of the Succubat, and gods help him, he's loving every single second of it. The waist of his pants grows painfully tight as she rubs the sweet, cloying scent of her feet into his face. Past memories of his weakness flash in his mind, and desire grows in his heart...he has to put every ounce of willpower he has into stopping his mouth from do what it wants to the most.

She plays with his head just a little longer, stroking the balls of her feet up and down. Then, she launches off him with an adorable cackle, back to where she was floating before. Not before licking her lips and flashing her talons at him...

Sieq: 20 (Fascinated: 2 turns left, Bound, Charmed x1)
Supreme Succubat: 10

Last edited by Scooblyboob on Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Succubats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Succubats!   Sieq vs Succubats! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 12:14 am

Sieq thought he was off to a decent start with his counterattack, grinning a little with confidence as he struck the Succubat true twice over. But, his confidence was unfounded as he tripped over himself, only being saved from a tumble onto the floor by the Supreme Succubat embracing him and forcing a moan from his lips by giving him an indecent feel of her enormous tits.

His composure already cracking from the embrace behind him, Sieq didn't realize that his eyes were wandering to the green Succubat's feet until it was too late. He certainly didn't expect the feet of these temptresses to prove so devastating, but he was proven wrong in one fell swoop. Spastic moans filled the air as his face was barraged by the lovely and luscious soles of the Succubat, flooding Sieq with a pointed desire to submit and worship the soft and sweet-scented feet that trampled him. He was probably only a few seconds away from trailing his tongue along her sole....

By the time she showed him some mercy, he was quivering with footlust and could hardly think straight. Too many lewd fantasies to even consider fighting back for now, but he had the bare minimum sense to try and wriggle out of the hold from behind and reach for his trusty snack pouch.... even as his eyes went back to the Succubat's talons....

Struggle, Emergency Provisions

(The Supreme Succubat didn't lose health, and I'm not sure if the Charm stuck to Sieq)
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

Sieq vs Succubats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Succubats!   Sieq vs Succubats! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 6:50 pm

Struggle: 92 (Crit Success)
Emergency Provisions: 2 (Fruit)
Vampire's Kiss: 75 (Success)
Roll to Charm: 50 (Success)
Roll to inflict Disadvantage: 97 (Crit Fail)
Talon Grope: 3 (Crit Fail)

The Supreme Succubat takes advantage of Sieq's addled state to press her lips to his collarbone. He shivers with pleasure as she licks and slurps and sucks at his skin, her saliva making it feel tingly and numb. Then, her fangs sink into his neck, and a strange, yet mostly painless sucking sensation makes him cringe. 

So she IS a vampire bat...

Unbeknownst to her, though, the uniquely bizarre feeling of his blood being drained snapped the half-dragon hero back to his senses. The second he feels her legs' grip loosen, he swings around and yanks her off of him. The Fruity Succubat shrieks as her leader is thrown straight at her--the latter comes out unscathed, but her lackey's a bit sore from the unintended tackle.

Sieq ruffles through his bag for rations; if he wants to win this fight, he'll need all the nutrition he can get (especially now that he's had blood sucked from him). Pulling out a ripe apple, he downs the whole thing in about five bites in a display that has even the Succubats in awe.

Sieq: 20 (Move Advantage, Charmed x1, Fascinated: 1 turn left (This means you should be able to attack this coming round))
Supreme Succubat: 11
Fruity Succubat: 7

Last edited by Scooblyboob on Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Succubats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Succubats!   Sieq vs Succubats! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 7:00 pm

(Oh, already? I thought Sieq would have to go two turns without attacking, which would mean the turn he struggled and then the turn after. Also, he's not still Bound is he?)

"Nnngg!" Sieq was lost in reverie from the perverse rub of the Succubat's foot in his face, but a vampire's bite was a sensation that was enough to jog his mind loose of that trance-like state. It didn't hurt... but it felt odd, especially since he knew what was causing it. It was enough to get his survival instincts to kick in a little bit. The half-dragon's impressive physical strength was enough to send the Succubats crashing into each other, buying him some time.

Time he used to scarf down an apple in record time, a feat he didn't pay much mind to despite the impressed reactions from the two bat ladies looking to work him over. That was better, he needed that after having those tits in his back and those feet in his face. And, Sieq attempted to push his luck a little more, taking a deep breath and again trying to use his energy defensively to blunt the edge of any incoming charms. Although, this would give the Succubats enough time to close the distance... he'd just need to deal with them as they came.

Dragon Barrier
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

Sieq vs Succubats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Succubats!   Sieq vs Succubats! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 7:15 pm

(I had always assumed that '2 turns' meant 'This turn and the next', but I might be wrong--I've only ever made two (now three) enemies, and not many more RPs ;P I can make it last until this turn if you want! Also argghghh I don't know why I'm being so sloppy with these status effects, must be because of how many of them there are)

Dragon Barrier: 47, 53 (Fail) (ouch)
Blow Kiss: 29 (Fail)
Talon Grope: 53 (Fail) 

Sieq, perhaps in panic, summons his energy too quickly, with disastrous results for everyone involved: the energy surrounding him blows up and dissipates, leaving him relatively unharmed (sans his pride and a little ash getting in his mouth); the heart-shaped projectile the leading Succubat blows is lost in the blast; and the Fruity Succubat, in her greedy reach to massage his cock with a foot, is flipped several times over in the air, leaving her dizzy and disappointed.

Sieq: 20 (Charmed x1)

(rolling 2 of the same number in one turn and having them both be failures is pretty funny. I'm having fun writing these 'all fail' scenarios too Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Succubats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Succubats!   Sieq vs Succubats! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 7:22 pm

(I usually have turns be 'this many actions from the affected party', because of how turn order works. So if I put Attack Down for two turns on the player, it's their next two actions that are affected. Also, don't worry, I know juggling so many statuses is hard, and I doubt Sieq's fetishes are making it any easier)

Sieq probably didn't realize just how fortunate that result turned out to be for him. The misfire of his draconic energy kept him safe from a two-pronged assault from the Succubats, and now he had the chance to go on the offensive. Turns out the scaled Draconid could shrug odd explosions more easily than a pair of batgirls, go figure.

Opting for a simple attack to begin the next round, Sieq runs at the Supreme Succubat and brings his leg up to try kicking her right in her side. He might fool you with his form that he's experienced in martial arts, but in truth, Sieq's kind of lacking in technique. But, don't worry, that's where the strength of being part-Draconid helps him out.

Straightforward Strike on Supreme Succubat
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

Sieq vs Succubats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Succubats!   Sieq vs Succubats! EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 7:52 pm

Straightforward Strike: 9 (Crit Fail)
Blow Kiss: 69 (Fail)
Bat's Buchu: 23 (Fail)

Turns out, his strike wouldn't be so straightforward...Sieq leaps toward the Supreme Succubat, balling up his hand into a fist and leaning in for a mean right hook, but not only did he overshoot his target, he landed on a rock and slipped backwards, falling right on his ass in front of the both of them. The two salacious seductresses start snickering...

Sieq: 20 (Charmed x1, Disadvantaged)

(jeez, a lot of odd rolls this match--kind of the opposite of the other RPs I've been doing)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Succubats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Succubats!   Sieq vs Succubats! EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 8:02 pm

(It'll turn around sooner than you know it)

Sieq's body and confidence had just taken a fall thanks to the terrain of the cave doing him no favors, and he mumbled to himself and rubbed his ass as the pair of Succubats laughed at him. They were underestimating him for sure, but he wasn't as sure about how to take advantage of this and turn it against them. Maybe.... Sieq stayed grounded and started concentrating some thunder into his right hand which he had planted on the ground to keep his torso upright. If the Succubats came closer, he could take them by surprise with a sudden zap.

Draconic Bolt on Supreme Succubat
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

Sieq vs Succubats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Succubats!   Sieq vs Succubats! EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 8:22 pm

Draconic Bolt: 98 (Crit Success) (wow you weren't kidding)
Puff-Puff!: 75, 81 (Fail)
Talon Grope: 27, 39 (Fail)

It seems Sieq's luck has finally turned around--now the simpering batgirls are underestimating him. They both close in on his supposedly defenseless form, the more stacked of the two leaving herself wide open by puffing out her chest (an admittedly effective tactic), while the meeker, slyer one coyly flexing and splaying her soft, plush talons while homing in on his crotch...

Ignoring the pang in his dick, the half-dragon hero gets up faster than either can react, and extends his palms out to the Supreme Succubat's exposed tits. She yelps in a much meeker way than she prefers as a strange, painful--though not...altogether unpleasant--electric sensation surges through her chest, spreading throughout the rest of her body. She shivers violently, knocking her knees together from the overwhelming sensation. Her minion backs off, understandably spooked.

Eventually, the former manages to overpower Sieq, pushing off of him with her wings and powerful, supple legs. She looks surprised, aghast, even; she probably can tell that her wily powers have been sapped. But then, there's that blush on her face...something tells him she didn't exactly hate the feeling. He certainly didn't--man those puppies were soft...

Sieq: 20 (Charmed x1, Disadvantaged)
Supreme Succubat: 9 (Blighted x1, Stunned)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Succubats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Succubats!   Sieq vs Succubats! EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 8:34 pm

Sieq was glad that his little plan worked.... but the last thing he needed in that moment was a handle on the Succubat's heavy chest. If she hadn't pushed him away, he would've been liable to continue and just wantonly massage her big, soft tits like the boob-addict he was. But, it all ended well, with the Supreme Succubat's confidence shaken and his own body not tempted by their huge boobs or sinful feet. A direct 'hit' from either could mean the end of him faster than he cared to admit.

Deciding that the temptress in charge had gotten enough for now, Sieq turned his attention to the Fruity Succubat, giving her a measuring glare before slowly approaching her. His intention was clear, she was his next target. He had to be careful with this, couldn't afford to let her get one over on him. Rather than try a direct hit, he hoped to wrestle her down to the ground so she couldn't leverage her ability to fly away.

Grapple and Toss on Fruity Succubat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sieq vs Succubats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Succubats!   Sieq vs Succubats! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Succubats!
Page 1 of 1