Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq Vs Desire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 12:35 pm

Sieq had managed to build up a reputation in a small town after he ‘convinced’ a few midara to leave town without taking many of the towns locals with them. He had just finished enjoying many of the town’s fineries as a thanks when he was starting to head back to the town inn to get some rest. He had a feeling that someone was watching him from a distance as he needed to cut through an unsavory part of town to get back to the inn where he was staying.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 12:38 pm

Sieq hoped that his 'convincing' of those midara wasn't going to come back to bite him later, it felt a bit odd... but maybe it was just the way it needed to be done. And it was probably just his nerves, but he had to check over his shoulder a few times as he headed back to the inn, feeling a bit skittish. Was he that concerned over being in this part of town? N-no, he should be fine, just keep walking.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 12:49 pm

What Sieq didn’t know was there was a woman following him from the shadows. She was asked by one of the midara who was forced out of the town to pay a visit to Sieq to help him learn a lesson. She had done a lot of research into some rumors about this ‘hero’. She was very eager for her latest conquest.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 12:52 pm

The oblivious hero just kept moving, and despite his nerves and double-checking, he didn't spot his tail. Sieq didn't even know he had one. He just kept hurrying to the inn, moving his feet a little faster as that feeling of being followed just wouldn't go away.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:00 pm

Soon Sieq managed to enter a small alley way that lead to the inn, only to find that it has been blocked off my a large wall of what looked like busty mannequins that were arranged in a large pile that had many of them looking like they were engaged in sex.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:05 pm

"Wh-hwa?" Sieq was simply befuddled by the obstacle laid before him. A bunch of mannequins with huge tits all laying on top of each other? Who left this here? Why? And... why did their boobs have to be so big? He should probably just try to take a long way around to the inn, he didn't feel like bothering to get through this wall.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:09 pm

“What’s wrong hero? I brought all these big boobs for you to enjoy. Unless you would rather play with mine?” a feminine voice said from behind him. It was a very curvy woman in a blue costume that wore a mask that covered her face except for her eyes and lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:15 pm

"What?" Sieq turned around and saw the mysterious woman, and despite himself, he found himself checking out her curves in her tight spandex and her lips. "Who are you, how do you know I'm into big tits?" He asked, inadvertently confessing one of his kinks.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:20 pm

“My name is Desire. I’m someone who loves to show everyone that ‘heroes’ like you are nothing more then just little toys driven by their desires like everyone else. And your love of large tits is well known. Many big titty midara have you on their personal wishlist.” she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:23 pm

Sieq was taken aback by her words a little. "Y-you're bluffing... I'm not that popular, and even if I was, there's no way that many Midara want me to be their boobslaves. And, I'm more than just a horny toy. If you think these mannequins changed anything, you're wrong." He argued against her, not caving yet.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:26 pm

“I plan to make your defeat here very erotic and I am sure many midara are going to get off watching what is about to happen to you. I am sure you will have many midara calling you to worship their tits.” she said, giving her sizable chest a playful slap to have them bouncing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:30 pm

"If you think I'll just let myself lose to only your tits, you got another thing coming." Sieq said, unintentionally admitting that he may want to lose to more than just her boobs. Of course, that claim didn't stop him from checking out the bounce and shale of her girls in her spandex. "You think you can defeat me? Try it." Sieq said, deciding to see if this Desire could back up her trash talk.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:34 pm

Object of your desire: 30

“I plan to use more then just my boobs. I will use the entire package.” she said as she took out her lipstick and started to apply it in a very erotic display. She also pulled out makeup items from her costume and began to make herself look even more seductive. Her eyes and lips looked absolutely flawless.

Desire: 30, flawless lips (Kiss attacks do an extra WP per hit.)
Sieq: 30
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:37 pm

That realization made Sieq tremble, and while he definitely should've been doing something..... all he did was stare as Desire dolled herself up in front of him. Watching her put on makeup was so hot, and one might notice Sieq had a fetish for watching sexy woman apply makeup and lipstick in front of him while he ogled Desire's lipstick application from start to finish.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:45 pm

“Do you like my makeup? I could share it with you if you like.” she said, watching how dazed the man was from her own show and was eager to make it harder for him to think. She held up the lipstick tube in a teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:50 pm

"I like your makeup... would you really share it?" Sieq asked as his lust forced him to be honest with his desires. Just watching that show made it a little hard to think, but he caught himself and shook his head. "W-wait... n-no..." He stuttered, even though he had already spoken the truth.

Basic Attack
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:54 pm

Basic attack: 45
Crippling Desire :88

She sidestepped his half hearted attack and grabbed his face. “Hold still hun. I will make you look almost as cute as me.” she said as she got to work applying lipstick to his lips that made his lips as full as hers. She also applied eye makeup that made his eyes seem to give off a permanent “come love me” look that hers also gave. “Now you look perfect.” she said with a smile.

Desire: 30, flawless lips
Sieq: 30, midara makeup( has disadvantage on will power checks)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:58 pm

"W-wait-" Sieq meekly protested, but as soon as the lipstick touched his lips, he calmed right down and let Desire doll him up. His fixation with makeup only got stronger as she gave him a sexy coat of lipstick and some hot eyeliner. He blushed hard and already felt all needy and horny, his makeup fetish going out of control as he struggled to not just stand there and let Desire continue.

Will Check, if Fail, Pass, if Success, Headbutt
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 2:04 pm

Will check: 21 (pass)
Object of desire: 12

“You look great sweetie. But now it’s time for me to look even better.” she said as she ran a finger across her chest. Her large boobs seemed to grow even larger and seem to have an almost attractive quality that made Sieq want to bury his face in them.

Desire: 30, flawless lips, captivating cleavage (opponent must make a will save every round, failure leads to them being auto hit for the next attack)
Sieq: 30, midara makeup
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 2:08 pm

"Do I really look good?..." Sieq asked before he got to see Desire's tits expand before his eyes and now that assertion that he was a titty slave started sounding pretty good right now. His mind already scrambled from his makeover.... he forgot why he should be resisting....

Will Check, Headbutt
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 2:17 pm

(Will check : 1 critical fail)
Crippling desire: auto

“Yes you do. But you will look even better once we are all done. Why don’t you get out of those clothes? They clash with your makeup.” she commanded with a seductive wink. Sieq was unable to stop himself as he stripped away all of his clothes, now being naked for all except the makeup she put on his face.

Desire: 30, flawless lips, captivating cleavage
Sieq: 30, midara makeup, naked (Sieq takes 1 extra WP damage from all sources.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 2:20 pm

Sieq was naked before he even knew it, and somehow he just couldn't stop being submissive around Desire. "I do really like my makeup..." He muttered in admission as he stripped down, and he took another moment to ogle the villain's dolled up face before trying to hit her again.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 2:31 pm

Willpower: 20
Straightforward strike: 2
Object of your desire: 33

Sieq managed to summon enough willpower to break free a bit and managed to get in a decent hit. “That was rude. Did you ask if you could punish me?” she said, sounding more disappointed then mad. She managed to fix herself as she looked at him.

Desire: 27, flawless lips, captivating cleavage
Sieq: 30, midara makeup, naked
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 2:33 pm

"Wha?... N-no... f-fine, can I punish you for being a villainess?" Sieq asked Desire, unsure of why he'd even say that before he moved closer and tried to grab and throw her down to the ground.

Grapple and Toss
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 2:43 pm

Will power check: 55
Object of your desire: Auto

“No sweetie. I don’t think you will. We still have to get ready for your big moment.” she said as she removed her boots and traced around her boobs, causing her costume to develop a boob window that showed her glorious cleavage in a baby blue bra. Now her boobs and feet were on display.

Desire: 27, flawless lips, captivating cleavage, erotic form (increases damage she deals with boobs and feet by 1.)
Sieq: 30, midara makeup, naked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sieq Vs Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Desire   Sieq Vs Desire Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq Vs Desire
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next