Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 6:25 pm

Kia was watching one of the main through fairs into the city. Making sure travelers had their paperwork in order and that no illegal commerce was occuring. It wasn't glamorous work, but somebody has to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 6:30 pm

Kai uses his robot to scan the paper to check for ID of the travelers. Suddenly, a beautiful girl dressed in one-piece pink dress appears in front of him without any ID. He asks her, "Stop it right here lady, where is your ID?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 6:39 pm

"Oh. Do I need one?" She asked, looking genuinely surprised. She unconsciously puckered and ran her hands down her one piece as if to check for pockets, drawing his eyes to her full breasts, wide hips, and thick thighs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 6:40 pm

His eyes stare at her silky thighs. "Of course you do otherwise I won't let you pass! If you want to go through without paper you have to fight me" Kai assertively said.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 6:42 pm

"Are you sure you want to fight? Maybe I can do something else for you instead?" She asked, rubbing her thighs together as she looked up at him with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 6:44 pm

"Don't tempt me!" He blushes and pushes the button to activated Rain Bullets! The robot uses its gun to shoot a rain of bullets at the girl.

Rain Bullets activated!
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 8:50 pm

(Rain Bullets -roll 65- Fail)
(Imbue Desire -roll 99- Fail)

The woman sidestepped his bullets. Stretching her long legs in the process. "There's no need for that. Do you like my legs?" She asked, showing off her thighs for him.

Kia: 30 Willpower
Ayle: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 9:00 pm

"Yes I do but, they are so smooth! What is your name?" he just stares at her thighs.

-Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 9:11 pm

"No need for buts. Just enjoy. Would you like to feel them?" She asked, running a hand along her smooth thigh as she put on a show with her legs.

Kia: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 9:14 pm

His eyes follow her hand's movement. He is thinking about having it wrapped around his thing. He has an erection in his pants and Ayle notices it. "Yes" he replies.

-Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 9:38 pm

"Don't be scared. Embrace your desires. Maybe you can come out here to feel them. Or I can go in there?" She offered. Squeezing her thighs together again to show him how softly they could squeeze his length.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 9:41 pm

"What, what you want to go inside my cockpit!?" he blushes and erects even more after hearing that idea. He tries to regain his focus while her words keep persuading him.

-Concentration of the mind activated!
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 9:47 pm

(Concentration of the Mind -roll 85- Fail)

"I want to touch you. To make you feel good. And I can't do that if you're in there." The said kindly. Pressing her body (and full breasts) against the cockpit. Her desire to get in gentle yet tantalizing.

Kia: 30 Willpower + Disadvantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 9:51 pm

After seeing her body, he can't resist anymore. "Please come in..." he says while having a huge bulge in his pants and he presses the button to open the cockpit's door of the robot.

-Turn skip
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 9:56 pm

Ayle entered the cockpit and sat down in his lap. Her thick thighs engulfing his cock. "Thank you." She said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 10:01 pm

He is now defenseless against her. He knows this would happen to him when he lets his opponent inside the cockpit but he can't help himself. Part of him tries to push her but as his hands try to reach her back, they just don't have enough strength to push her away since he is feeling so good. "It is so soft, ahh" he moans.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 10:02 pm

"You really love thighs don't you." She chuckled as her legs gave his length a big squeeze. "Don't be afraid of it. Enjoy my body." She said as she rubbed her soft curves against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 10:08 pm

"Just get out of the cockpit so that I can use that button to close the cockpit! Don't touch it" He points to the button that closes the sliding door of the cockpit. He tries to regain his will but he can't think straight right now due to her soft thighs.

-Struggle
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 10:15 pm

"This button?" Alye curiously asked, his movements causing her to shift and accidentally close it. Trapping him in the cockpit with his curvy assailant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 10:17 pm

"You you closed the door of the cockpit. Now we are trapped inside. No stop, don't rub my thing with your soft thighs ahhh..." he protests but he secretly enjoys it.

-Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 10:37 pm

"Sorry. I can't really hear you over all the moans." She said innocently. Her thighs beginning to stroke his shaft faster and faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 10:44 pm

"No stop I can't hold on much longer!" he begs her. His hands try to gather enough strength and willpower to push her but they rest on her thighs instead.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 10:46 pm

"Don't hold back. Let it all out." She reassured him. Her thighs giving his dick a big squeeze to push him over the edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 10:51 pm

He reaches the climax as his white liquid goes all over her thighs and the cockpit. "Ah, no my robot is stained"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 11:11 pm

"Can I help you clean up?" Ayle offered. Her motions causing her ass to rub against his crotch and her bosom to envelope his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit Empty

Back to top Go down

Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next