Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 11:16 pm

"Yes please" he says while enjoying her butt and boobs. "Smell so good" he murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 11:25 pm

Ayle nodded. Grabbing a rag and begining to wipe up the mess. Her ass grinding against him in time with the movement of the rag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 11:49 pm

He is like a chair for Ayle now, with his thing throbs with the movement of her ass. "Stop don't rub your ass on my thing!" he tells her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 12:09 am

"Do you really want me to stop?" She asked. Her ass holding still, but still inches away from grinding on his cock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 12:13 am

"Never mind just continue, it is so soft. I am your chair now" he pleads to her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 12:19 am

"See? Isn't it so much nicer when we're honest with ourselves." She said. Sitting back down on his crotch and giving him a thorough assjob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 12:22 am

"I like your ass and thighs, I love them. I don't mind if I have to stain my robot again..." He tells her while his thing moves in rhythm with her ass.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 12:33 am

"Perfect. Let's get you nice and comfy." She said. Her assjob stimulating every inch of his erection?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 12:36 am

"So good...Will you wipe the stain with me after this since I am about to burst again... ah" he tells her with a blushing face.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 12:40 am

"Of course. I want to help you get in touch with your desires. To see that you have nothing to be afraid of." She said as her soft cheeks brought him to the edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 12:42 am

"Losing feels so good. My pride as a knight ahh." he bursts again, surrendering himself to Alye.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 12:44 am

"Don't worry about pride. You can be a strong knight and still surrender to pleasure. You don't have to fight. Focus on feeling good." She assured him. Her ass bouncing on his crotch and making her arguments all the more compelling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 12:46 am

He shoots his white fluids all over the cockpit again. "Mind if you clean up with me. I will let you through and ride you to town in the robot while you sit on my lap." he offers.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 12:58 am

"Sounds like fun." The spirit said happily. Cleaning up and rubbing her body all over him in the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 1:02 am

He cleans it up with her and then sits on his sit and invites her to his lap again. "Please sit on my lap, I will operate the robot now!"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 1:06 am

Ayle happily takes her seat. A big smile on her face as she enjoyed the ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 1:12 am

"Can we be friends?" he asks her while enjoying her ass.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 1:15 am

"Absolutely. I try to be friends with everyone." She said, her ass bouncing against his crotch with each step the robot took.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 1:16 am

"I need your help with my fetishes, right now your butt really drives me mad but I will try to focus and show you the town." he said.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 1:21 am

"That's what I'm here for. To help you get in touch with your desires. To see that it longing doesn't have to be a weakness." She said idly rubbing against him as she let him show her around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 1:28 am

"It is embarrassing because I am the leader of the knight. But your butt makes me wanna shoot again but I will try to hold on to it until we get back to the tavern." he says.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 1:30 am

Ayle gave a nod of understanding. The act causing her warm body to rub against him just a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 1:34 am

(Thank you for your RP it was fun)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 1:35 am

(You welcome.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit   Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kai Vs. Ayle the Benevolent Desire Spirit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2