Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Serial Assynotist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 5:38 pm

Sieq dutifully licks Ray's ass just as he is ordered, shamelessly enjoying cleaning it of her sweat. He continues to try and shake off the hypnosis, but it only gets more and more difficult the longer he's under her spell.

(Struggle, Straightforward Strike)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 5:50 pm

[Struggle - 26, 5, Fail]
(SHit, i missed the extra 4 damage that he should've been taking, correcting this right now.)
(Also correct me if i'm wrong: His passive dmg reduction only impacts strikes, not binds, right?)
Any thoughts of trying to leave hypnosis are immeaditly crashed down as Ray drops both her perfect ass and Sieq's face into the ground, immeaditly breaking the Hypnosis and now making the bind a full-fledged facesitting.

Her ass fits perfectly on top of Sieq's face, and his face nuzzles perfectly into Ray's ass, what a combination.

Sieq / 12WP / Strong Bind
Ray / 26STA
Ray's affection: 3
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 5:58 pm

(The damage reduction is only for if it's a strike that's intended to harm him. His scales are Resistant to damage but not pleasure. Also, rip almost half of the WP I thought I had to work with.)

Even though he was now conscious, the pleasure he was feeling was no less amazing. Her ass now encompassed him physically rather than mentally. "Mmmmppphh, it feels even better than it looks." Sieq praised Ray as he attempted to get free.

(Struggle, Grapple and Toss)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 6:46 pm

(As the creator of Len i can tell you: If you keep adding 1+ damage weaknesses you will be getting insta-killed like that quite often)

[Struggle - 99, Fail]

"I know right? Just feel the way it envolps you, filling your senses as my ass becomes your whole world~~" Said Ray, speaking the truth in every word, because that is exactly what Sieq is felling right now

Sieq / 9WP / Strong Bind
Ray / 26STA
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 6:55 pm

"Your ass becomes my whole world..." Sieq said wearily, already succumbing to her magnificent butt cheeks. He kept struggling, wanting to make a better impression on her before giving in.

Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 7:06 pm

[Struggle - 51, Fail] (Bruh)

"You fading already.... do you have a thing for my ass~~?" She said, teasingly, she know the effect she has on people, and she could see that Sieq was an ass apreciator. "I need to know the name of the ass aprecciator that's about to be my throne~~"

Sieq / 6WP / Strong Bind
Ray / 26STA
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 7:11 pm

"I have a huge thing for your ass, I can't get enough. My name is Sieq, and I adore your perfect booty." Sieq told her honestly, trying to struggle out from under her, then attempt to give her ass a spank.

(Struggle, modified Straightforward Strike)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 7:21 pm

[Struggle - 97, Fail] (Bruh, forget the advantage, you wouldn't even escape from a weak bind)

Ray welps as you spank her ass, as(s) she didn't expect that level of honestly. "Hehe~~ you are quite honest.." she says back at you, rubbing her hand against the tend in your pants. "But it's about to be over~~"

Sieq / 3WP / Strong Bind
Ray / 26STA
Ray's affection: 5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 7:27 pm

Sieq can't hold back a moan as she touches his erection. He kept struggling with all of his might, only wanting to satisfy Ray more.

Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 7:38 pm

[Struggle - 70, 14 Success!]
[Stunned]
With this burst of motivation, Sieq manages to throw Ray away and free himself just as he was about to succumb, such an act actually restores him to a fighting mindset. "Wow, colour me impressed." Says Ray

Sieq / 3WP 
Ray / 26STA
Ray's affection: 6
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 7:43 pm

"I was afraid I would bore you if I went down so easily. You deserve better, I think." Sieq told her as he tried to throw her onto the ground, maybe he could try being on top a bit.

(Grapple and Toss)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 8:05 pm

[Grapple and Toss - 44]
[Get up - 35]

Ray is not a light person (y'know, keeping Dragon Man prone with strenght and weight is quite the achievement) but she ain't a heavy weight as well, which means that Sieq can easily throw her into the ground as long as he doesn't mind touching her shapely hips. God they are fucking amazing

Sieq / 2WP 
Ray / 24STA / Downed
Ray's affection: 7
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 8:19 pm

As she was on the ground, Sieq tried to give her ass another big smack. He was unable to pay attention to any other part of her body, and he only hoped she would appreciate the more assertive approach.

(Straightforward Spank)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 8:42 pm

[SS - 15, Miss]
[Get up - 42 Success]
[Hip Check - 19 Fail]

Ray gets up before Sieq manages to slap her ass.

Sieq / 2WP 
Ray / 24STA
Ray's affection: 7
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 8:47 pm

"If only you stayed put a little longer." Sieq lamented. "Oh well, check this out." He raised his clenched fist, his arm started to glow beneath his shirt, then he ran at Ray with a full-force punch to the gut.

(Dragon Rage)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 11:38 am

[Dragon's Rage - 100, Crit] (Bruh)
[Stunned]

Ray screams away all the air from her lungs as Sieq fucking obliterate punch her, the sheer strenght from the man's punch is enough to send her flying away into her bed. "Good one, hun." she says, gasping for air.

Sieq / 2WP 
Ray / 20STA
Ray's affection: 10
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 12:52 pm

Sieq gave her a cheeky smile, trying to hide the fact that he was one good jiggle or smack away from conceding to her. He moved to strike her again, putting up the best fight he could while he still can.

(Straightforward Strike)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 1:26 pm

[SS - 59 Miss]
[Hip Check - 53]

You just stare each other, menacingly, because he DM is wayy too lazy too write an actual fight scene.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 1:29 pm

"What's wrong, don't tell me you can't look away from me, either." He joked before rushing Ray again.

(Improv Combo)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 1:52 pm

[Improv Combo - 71, 21, 37 3 Misses]
[Hip Check - 58]

As Sieq goes in to combo Ray, but she manages to outright dodge all of his strikes, and if that wasn't enough she proceeds to hip check Sieq into the ground, his mind is left swirling around from all of the stimulation he took in the fight.

"So, how was my ass? Ready for your life as a chair now, pet?" Says Ray, who is towering over you, her hips and legs forming a 90 degree angle with your whole body: If she were to drop to drop right now it would be "bye-bye" for your mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 1:55 pm

Sieq grunted, he briefly attempted to pull himself back up but to no avail. "Your ass was everything I hoped for. I'm ready to be your chair, mistress." He confessed honestly, bracing himself for what was to come.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 3:47 pm

"Then get up to your knees, i will hypnotize you first." She says, leaving you with enough space for Sieq to get to up. "Then i will sit on you~~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 4:01 pm

Sieq immediately got up to his knees, her words being exactly what he wanted to hear. His expression conveyed how eager he was for her to entrance him with her rear.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 4:59 pm

"Very well, Sieq, take a good look~~" Says Ray, who goes so close to the point of the Dragon's view being only ass and more ass. "Feel free to masturbate as well, but don't cum." She says, her ass swaying left and right, again, again and again.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 5:17 pm

He fixated on the sway of her ass, watching it intently as he fell into a trance. Sieq started to slowly stroke his own cock as he stared, making himself erect for Ray's booty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Serial Assynotist
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next