Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Serial Assynotist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 5:23 pm

"Good boy~~" She said, placing her ass oh-so close to Sieq's face. "Now, i want you to repeat with me: I love your perfect ass, mistress Ray, please sit on me."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 5:40 pm

"I love your perfect ass, mistress Ray, please sit on me." He repeated immediately. He was so tempted to dive face first into her butt cheeks, but he stayed put. It was more important to obey his mistress and listen to her orders.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 6:11 pm

"Gladly." Ray said, right before she stoped holding her ass in front of Sieq and started holding her ass ON Sieq.
The Dragon felt the full weight of her bum against his face, the subtle hypnosis she placed on him was growing to the point where he would unconciously nuzzle against her ass while she weighed more on him and his mind.

(If you wanna react go and write, if not i'll continue the scene)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 6:18 pm

(Go ahead, continue)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 6:29 pm

Eventually, that Hypnosis would overpower his thoughts, his notion of time waning and failing as his mind went white for a few seconds, as he complied with Ray's orders of laying down in bed without even knowing what was happening.

Even not being able to distinguish much, given how Sieq's face was now buried in Ray's ass, the dragon was still able to hear the order: "Do your best to cum for me, Sieq." And as if this wasn't enough incentive, Ray started sexily running her finger's through Sieq's hips, making his whole body shiver at just the thought of what she could do.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 6:51 pm

Sieq was overjoyed to hear those words amidst her overwhelming booty. Encouraged by her soothing words, her delightful fingers, and her divine ass, his cock became fully hard and exploded for his mistress. His moans and cries of pleasure were totally muffled between her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 6:34 am

"Good boy~~" Said Ray, running a finger through Sieq's belly. "You can rest now~~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 7:46 am

Thoroughly weakened by his mistress's ass, Sieq went limp underneath her and relaxed. He was unable to lift a finger unless Ray ordered him to.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 12:27 pm

As Sieq relaxed, Ray would do so as well, allowing the Dragon man to fall asleep beneath her ass.....

Later, after all of the intercourse, Ray allowed Sieq to leave with money, meaning: He would get to eat right now, Yay!
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 2:00 pm

Sieq left both satisfied and with a full wallet. He bid Ray farewell and went to go get a bite to eat. He planned to continue his travels after his meal.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 4:44 am

The meal was "bloody delicious", who would've guessed that after getting a mouthfull of ass, food would taste this great?

(Also, the end of the RP, feel free to write any "ending sequence", but i won't keep at this much.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 10:09 am

(I'll leave it at that, thanks for the RP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Serial Assynotist   Sieq vs Serial Assynotist - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Serial Assynotist
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3