Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs Reisen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs Reisen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Reisen   Test vs Reisen - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 6:35 pm

Test just smiled back. "How could I not when it's so much fun." He giggled. Beginning to head back to their room. There was no need to rush. No matter what happened they'd always have each other.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Reisen   Test vs Reisen - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 6:37 pm

"You could at least try to hold out a little longer." Reisen teased as she followed after him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Reisen   Test vs Reisen - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 6:45 pm

"I always give you my best." Test assured her. "But once I'm helpless in your arms I just can't control myself. I want to be with you so bad it becomes the only thing that matters." He added, his tone very genuine. "I'm left wondering. Why would I ever want to resist you." With that he returned to the teasing flirtatious tone of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Reisen   Test vs Reisen - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 6:48 pm

"J-Just make sure you put up a better fight against women who aren't me, okay?" Reisen told him as she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Reisen   Test vs Reisen - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 6:58 pm

Test's expression went completely serious for a moment. "I always do." He promised, giving his girlfriend a quick, reassuring hug. "My foremost reward for serving Charlotte and facing midara and other dangers on her behalf will always be knowing that when I return home to you'll be there. And I'll always be there for you."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Reisen   Test vs Reisen - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 7:00 pm

"Thanks." Reisen mumbled as she leaned into the hug.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Reisen   Test vs Reisen - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 7:19 pm

Test held her close. A silent promise to stay by her side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Reisen   Test vs Reisen - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs Reisen
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4