Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga Empty
PostSubject: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 6:29 pm

Kong was making his way through a now familiar patch of jungle. He had received word from the Amazon Queen that she needed him by her side for an important ceremony. Unfortunately for him there were no real paths to through this jungle, so it was rather slow going to the village.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 6:31 pm

"Am I even going the right way?" Kong asked aloud as he pushed his way through foliage and hanging vines.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 6:33 pm

Kong pushed aside some leaves to see an almost familiar sight. A naked woman with bright green lips and big, soft looking breasts. She was hanging upsidedown from a large branch, a task made easier by the fact that she had a snakes body from the waist down. "Well hello. What brings a delicious morsel like you right into my clutches?" She asked, licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 6:37 pm

"The queen of the Amazons wanted me to return to her village." Kong explained as he showed the snake woman the mark the Queen had left on him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 6:40 pm

Her eyes lit up. "The consort! Oh I've heard so much about you." She said, her voice one of unwholesome excitement. She slipped from her tree and began to lazily crawl circles around the martial artist.

Kong: 30 Willpower
Sinthia: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 6:42 pm

"You have?" Kong asked as he warily watched the naga circle around him.

(Swallow Stance)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 6:52 pm

(Swallow Stance -Auto- Success)
(Hypnotic Gaze -roll 39, 14- Fail)

"Of course. I regularly do business with the amazons. You were the talk of the town for a while. The first consort in centuries. They talked all about your fighting prowess. And how wonderfully vulnerable you were to a woman's touch. Unable to resist a pretty pair of breasts... Or a pretty pair of eyes." The naga said with a smirk as she watched Kong adopt an evasive stance. She knew it wouldn't save him.

Sinthia: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 6:54 pm

"I don't know what your talking about." Kong said with fake confidence as he did his best to avoid looking the snake in the eyes.

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 7:00 pm

(Hypnotic Gaze -roll 3, 70- Crit Fail)

"There's no need to hide it. A weak minded man such as yourself couldn't possibly resist." The naga purred, but her overconfidence left her wide open. She was so sure she'd left Kong paralyzed with fear and lust that he couldn't possibly attack her.

Kong: 30 Willpower + Swallow Stance 3/3
Sinthia: 30 Stamina + Off-Balance
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 5:37 pm

"My mind isn't so weak." Kong said as he suddenly lunged forward and slammed an open palm glowing with ki into the naga.

(Force Palm)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 5:42 pm

(Force Palm -Auto- Success)
(Snake Wrap -roll 31- Fail)

"Why you little..." She shrieked as he struck her, furious with his defiance.

Sinthia: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 5:47 pm

"Look, the queen is waiting for me, so could you just kindly get out of me way?" Kong asked as he tossed a ball of ki at the serpent.

(Ki Shot)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 5:50 pm

(Ki Shot -roll 100- Crit Success)
(Stunned)

"You came into my territory. I think I'm entitled to a little fun." She shot back as his ki ball forced her away.

Sinthia: 25 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 5:53 pm

"Ah, sorry about that. This jungle isn't the easiest place to navigate." Kong apologized as he rubbed the back of his head.

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 5:59 pm

(Snake Wrap -roll 20- Success)

"Of course. Things wouldn't be nearly as much fun around here if delicious morsels like you didn't get regularly lost." She declared, casually wrapping her tail around the martial artist.

Kong: 28 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 6:02 pm

"I take back my apology." Kong remarked as struggled to escape her coils.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 6:10 pm

(Struggle -roll 5- Crit Fail)
(Warm and Snug -Auto- Fail)

"It doesn't matter. I'll get an apology out of you later." She sneered as Kong's struggles resulted in him sinking deeper into her coils. "Now what was I going to do to you?" She asked with mock forgetfulness. "Ah right." The naga leaned down and wrapped her massive mammaries around his head. Trapping Kong in a warm pillowy heaven.

Kong: 25 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 6:13 pm

Kong shuddered as he kissed her tits without thinking.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 6:21 pm

(Struggle -roll 90, 35- Fail)

"I knew you were weak." The naga sighed as he kissed her breasts. "All a girl needs to do is get a nice pair of tits in your face and you just melt for her."

Kong: 23 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 6:24 pm

The martial artist mumbled out a denial as he tried to escape.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 6:36 pm

(Struggle -roll 36- Success)

Kong managed to find the strength and cunning to slip free from her grasp. Although the naga was still smug about it.

Kong: 23 Willpower
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 5:09 pm

Kong tried to wipe the smug expression off of her face with a series of rapid strikes.

(Swarming Sting)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 5:12 pm

(Swarming Sting -roll 91, 41, 51, 59- 4 Fails)
(Naga Necky -roll 47- Fail)

The naga managed to slither to a safe distance before he could hit her.

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 5:16 pm

"Slippery thing." Kong remarked as he tossed a ball of ki at her.

(Ki Shot)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 5:21 pm

(Ki Shit -roll 55- Fail)
(Naga Kiss -roll 5- Crit Fail)

"Foolish thing." The snake woman shot back as she narrowly dodged the attack.

Sinthia: 25 Stamina + Off-Balance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga   Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong Vs Sinthia the Naughty Naga
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next