Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga Empty
PostSubject: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 7:22 pm

Sieq trudged his way through the undergrowth of a dense jungle. As he walked he wondered just how it was that Irene had a friend all the way out here. Nonetheless the magician had spoken highly of a nearby midara's hypnotic prowess and the half-dragon was determined to meet her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 7:27 pm

"Place is dense with plants. How am I gonna find a midara in all this? If anything, someone else is gonna find me first." Sieq complained to himself as he worked his way through the foliage. He was nothing but curious for what this midara was like.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 7:30 pm

"Well hello. What bringsss a cutie like you here." Hissed a sibilant voice beside him. When he turned to look Sieq saw that he had almost walked right past a beautiful naked woman. She had plump lips, covered in a bright green lipstick, breasts bigger then his head, and deep, green eyes. Also she was a snake from the waist down. Was this Irene's friend?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 7:33 pm

"He-he-hello there. I'm looking for a hypnotist midara, a magician friend of mine said there would be one here." He nervously answered. The snake lady was gorgeous, and he couldn't stop himself from admiring her chest and lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 7:35 pm

"Looking for a hypnotist eh? And pray tell who is this magician who sent you straight into my clutches?" The snake woman chuckled, as she circled Sieq like a predator surrounding it's prey.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 7:39 pm

Her saying he was in her clutches alerted him, but he still kept talking instead of defending himself. "Irene, the stage magician midara. Do you know her?" He asked, hoping the answer was yes.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 7:41 pm

Her face lit up in recognition. "Irene! How is she? Still prancing about in stage I imagine." She said stopping in her seductive approach to look Sieq in the eye.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 7:44 pm

"Last I saw her, she was still putting on a great show. I had the pleasure of being her assistant. She shared with me some of the midara friends she had who shared her talent for hypnotism." Sieq answered her, starting to relax now that he knew she was who he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 7:52 pm

"I never understood why she travels all the time like that. I prefer to let my meals come to me." The naga said seductively. Running a teasing hand along Sieq's arm. "But if she sent you I promise to play nice." She added with a wink.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 7:54 pm

"I don't think it's about chasing meals to her. But, I guess I have come right to you. My name is Sieq, what's yours?" Sieq nervously smiled, enjoying her hand along his scales and his gaze lingering on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 8:11 pm

"I'm Sinthia." She replied. "And since you're my guest I'll let you pick how I completely entrance you."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 8:14 pm

"Could we have a bit of a spar, as you seduce me with your lips and breasts? It turns me on more if I resist before being dominated. As beautiful as you are, I'm sure you'll have no problem beating me." He requested, blatantly gawking at her green lips and round boobs.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 8:44 pm

"I do love to play with my food." The naga said with an approving nod. "Let's have some fun." With that she slithered a short distance and struck a seductive pose. Ready for the fight to begin.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Sinthia: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:08 pm

"Here I come." Sieq told her as he ran at her looking to kick her stomach. He already was eager to see what she was going to do to him when she won.

(Straightforward Strike)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:12 pm

(Straightforward Strike -roll 3- Crit Fail)
(Naga Kiss -Auto- Success, Extra Damage -roll 65- Fail)

The naga dashed forward to meet him. Her lips capturing his in a sensual smooch.

Sieq: 27 Willpower + Poisoned 0/2
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:15 pm

"Mmmmm~" Sieq savored the taste of her lips and lipstick, but eventually pulled away to throw a combo attack at her.

(Improv Combo)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:19 pm

(Improv Combo -roll 71, 79, 13- 2 Fails, 1 Crit Fail)
(Teasing Tail -Auto- Success)

Sieq's swings went wild. "A little too excited are we." The naga teased, giving his crotch a few tantalizing strokes with her tail.

Sieq: 25 Willpower + Poisoned 1/2 + Disadvantage 0/1
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:23 pm

"Ahhh...., sorry, I'm already so tempted by your beauty. I'll try to put up more resistance for you." He apologized even as her tail shattered his focus. He tried to bash his own head against hers.

(Headbutt)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:33 pm

(Headbutt -roll 3- Crit Fail)
(Hypnotic Gaze -Auto- Success)

Sieq went in for the headbutt but made the mistake of looking into the snake woman's eyes which quickly filled with spiraling colors that pulled at his thoughts. "Stare into my eyes and sink. Let the pretty colors carry you along into a deep, sleepy, trance." She sweetly commanded.

Sieq: 24 Willpower + Poisoned 2/2 + Disadvantage 1/1 + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:36 pm

"So pretty.., you're so gorgeous..." Her eyes made him lose his train of thought, but he recognized he was being hypnotized. Sieq tried to wrest back control, but knew it wouldn't be easy to look away.

(Struggle, Straightforward Strike)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:47 pm

(Struggle -roll 98, 97- Fail)
(Naga Kiss -Auto- Success, Extra Damage -roll 55- Fail)

Sieq's body stopped responding as he helplessly stared into her eyes. "Oh that is adorable." Sinthia declared, pulling him into another deep kiss, his lips automatically puckering to meet hers.

Sieq: 21 Willpower + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:54 pm

Her kiss sent a wave of pleasure through his slowed brain. Sieq wore a dopey grin as he stared at the beautiful naga. "I love your kisses, Sinthia..." he praised her as he struggled against his trance.

(Struggle, Grapple and Toss)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:58 pm

(Struggle -roll 40- Success)
(Grapple and Toss -roll 25- Fail)
(Snake Wrap -roll 1- Crit Fail)

Sieq snapped awake and tried to grab the naga who was forced to lean back to avoid him.

Sieq: 21 Willpower
Sinthia: 30 Stamina + Off Balance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 10:01 pm

"You're wide open!" He scolded, conveniently ignoring that he was wide open himself just a moment ago.

(Straightforward Strike)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 10:27 pm

(Straightforward Strike -Auto- Success)
(Snake Wrap -roll 8- Success)

"Or am I." She said with a smile, taking the hit and using the opportunity to wrap Sieq up in her coils, giving his whole.body a quick squeeze.

Sieq: 19 Willpower + Bound
Sinthia: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next