Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 10:00 pm

"Watch my lips. Follow their every gentle motion as they dominate your thoughts. You want to kiss them sooo badly." Sinthia said, each word deliberately slowed and enunciated to show off her beautiful lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 10:02 pm

"I want to kiss them so badly..." Sieq stared at them enraptured by their seductive movements. His erection grew just from watching her kissable lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 10:07 pm

"When these lips meet yours all your thoughts will disappear. Carried away on a wave of pleasure." She continues, her tail massaging his whole body as her lips grew closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 10:10 pm

Sieq's body shivered in desire as he got caressed by her tail, reacting pitifully to every touch. His eyes were locked on her approaching lips, and he was already puckering up and desperate to feel her kiss.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 10:21 pm

"They're so soft, so sexy, and so close to rendering you completely mindless for me." She said, her lips now inches from his own as they puckered and smacked. The full body massage slowly intensifying.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 10:25 pm

"So soft, so sexy.." Sieq's lip fetish drove him crazy with longing, each and every smack of her lips made him moan and his erection twitch. All he wanted was to be a slave to those glossy green kisses.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 10:31 pm

"You can't resist a pretty pair of lips. All it takes to fully entrance you is one. soft. kiss." She said, emphasizing the last three words with a pause before pulling him into a deep, domineering kiss. Finally letting her experience her perfect green lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 10:35 pm

Sieq's thoughts went completely blank for her as she made out with him. The pleasure flowed through him and carried his will away, leaving him weak and malleable for the sexy naga. He tried to kiss back as much as his addled mind could, craving her sexy lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 10:44 pm

As the kiss continued the naga's tail massaged his body stroked his cock. "Cum for my perfect lips." She ordered, without ever breaking the mind-melting kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 10:48 pm

Right on command, his penis exploded and covered her tail with his semen. Sieq was totally lost in the pleasure, thrusting his hips against her tail and drowning in her plump, green lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 10:51 pm

The Naga's kiss continued as she guided him to thrust inside her. After what felt like an eternity of teasing and indulgence Sieq rose from his pleasurable haze to find himself still wrapped in Sinthia's coils as the two lay side by side.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 10:56 pm

"Wow, that was amazing... I knew your lips and your breasts would have me needy and horny for them, but I didn't expect your eyes to be so alluring." He praised Sinthia, grateful for her service and still enjoying being caught in her soft tail.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 11:04 pm

"You fell so easily. I wonder how many other ways I could hypnotize you. And just how easy it would be." She purred, teasingly walking her fingers along his arm.

Last edited by Present on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 11:08 pm

"I'm... incredibly easy to hypnotize. I've had women entrance me with everything from their lips to their tits to even their feet. It feels so good to just let a sexy midara fascinate me. I've been called a hypnoslut one time, and it felt embarrassingly accurate." Sieq told her honestly, shaking just a little from her touching his scales.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 11:16 pm

"Oh. A hypnoslut you say? Well then I hope you don't mind if I take the opportunity to do a bit of experimenting?" She asked, a seductive edge to her voice as her coils began to massage him again.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 11:18 pm

"I would love it if you did." Sieq responded eagerly to both her proposition and her tail servicing him. He relaxed and let himself enjoy his situation, anxious to see what Sinthia had in mind for him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 11:23 pm

As she continued to squeeze and caress his whole body the tip of her tail snakes up before his eyes, beginning to sway back and forth like a metronome.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 11:26 pm

The full-body massage left him a bit weak and ready for her hypnotism. His eyes followed her tail both of his own will and out of instinctive lust. He was already growing very weak just from the naga's tail teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 11:30 pm

"Are you already feeling warm and relaxed? Finding it impossible to look away from my swaying tail?" Sinthia asked in her hypnotic tone as her tail continued to swing and draw his gaze.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 11:33 pm

"Yes, so warm and relaxed, I can't look away." Sieq slowly went slack in her coils, mindlessly watching her tail and letting it make him nice and susceptible to Sinthia.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 11:41 pm

"Aw this is rich. You're sinking for just my tail. I bet just the sight of a pretty woman fills you with fantasies of her hypnotizing you into her submissive obedient toy." The naga said, her hypnotic assault and relaxing movements never ceasing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 11:45 pm

"It does, I'm almost always longing to be a sexy woman's toy. I love it when they show off their bodies and let me stare at them." Sieq was totally forthcoming with his hypnosis kink, indulging deeply in it as he fell into a trance for Sinthia's sweet words and swaying tail.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 11:48 pm

"Well keep staring and sinking and you'll get to see plenty more."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 11:51 pm

Sieq silently gawked at her tail as he sank and slipped deeper for her. He was completely mesmerized, unable to think of anything without suggestion from his mistress.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 12:05 am

She unwrapped her tail from around his body, making sure he could always see it's swaying tip. "You've been such a good hypnoslut. I think you've earned a pair of big, juicy, rewards." She said, wrapping her massive melons around his member.

Last edited by Present on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga   Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq Vs. Naughty Naga
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next