Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Present

Test in the Gilded City - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test in the Gilded City   Test in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 3:10 pm

"We'll just have to make do." Test teased. Quickly pulling her into a deep kiss. Why wait for an excuse to make out?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Gilded City   Test in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 3:17 pm

Lex was surprised at his sudden affection, she was planning on taking the initiative. She took a moment to get a hold of herself, then took Test to the couch. Sitting him down while never breaking the kiss. She wrapped him up in her cape and held him tight. "You're not going to break away again, are you?" She asked him as she returned the smooches.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Gilded City   Test in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 3:19 pm

"Why would I?" Test replied in between kisses. He made no effort to escape her loving embrace. Hugging her as tightly as she was holding him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Gilded City   Test in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 3:31 pm

"Good boy. But..... I need you a little more needy." Lex put a finger over Test's lips, still puckering her own. "Watch my soft lips, admire the glossy lipstick, and let yourself get all horny for them." She spoke slowly and hypnotically, letting her lips put on a show with every word.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Gilded City   Test in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 3:34 pm

Test watched transfixed. His grin growing even wider. His eyes closely following every movement of her pretty lips as he absorbed her words. His whole body beginning to relax even as a fire built in his loins.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Gilded City   Test in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 3:43 pm

"Stare and fall in love with my lips. Every kiss will leave you positively shivering. Every pout and pucker will make you beg me for a smooch. You will be happy to be my kiss slave, and I'll be happy to spoil you for your obedience." She instructed him, giving her lips a smack after every sentence. She was overjoyed that her boyfriend was letting himself submit like this, but she tried to hide it to stay in the role of hypnotic mistress.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Gilded City   Test in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 3:46 pm

"In love with your lips. Happy kiss slave." Test repeated with a joyful sigh. Each smack and pucker of her lips sending a shiver up his spine and sending him deeper into this lip based trance. His own lips unconsciously puckering, silently begging for a kiss. Eager for his girlfriend to slowly drown all his thoughts and resistance in a hypnotic kissy heaven.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Gilded City   Test in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 3:52 pm

"I love you, Test." Was the end of the induction before Lex gave Test the smooch he was craving. Her lips smothered her slave's, rewarding submission with mind-blowing pleasure. She subtly pressed her thigh against his crotch, knowing he could explode at any time and she wanted it to happen soon.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Gilded City   Test in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 3:55 pm

Test melted into the kiss. Her perfect lips quickly securing his submission. He soon came, lips and thigh finishing him off. "I love you to." He said as soon as her lips left his. His trance leaving him incapable of holding back his feelings for her. Not that he would want to.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Gilded City   Test in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 4:07 pm

Upon hearing his words, Lex redoubled her efforts, beginning to pepper his entire face with kisses until he fainted. The week slipped by in an absolute blur, but each day felt like a week just on their own. Test was entirely under Lex's thumb the entire time as they spent most of the week lazing around her apartment. Making love constantly and taking breaks to cook. Once a day, Lex took Test on a trip around town, showing him some of her favorite attractions. However, she made absolutely sure that she was the only one Test would ever ejaculate for.

That perfect week eventually ended, and Lex was helping him prepare to depart. "Thanks for coming to Rollatia, Test. And for letting me tag along with you. You know what you need to do if you ever return. Just whistle, and I won't keep you waiting."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Gilded City   Test in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 4:12 pm

"Thank you for showing me around and keeping me company. I promise if I'm ever back in town the first thing I'll do is come find you." Test told her as he finished packing and shouldered his belongings. He was sad to leave but knew that he couldn't stay. He gave Lex a final farewell kiss, letting it express all the feelings he'd developed for the beautiful vigilante during his time here.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Gilded City   Test in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 4:20 pm

Lex returned it passionately, but didn't hold it too long. She knew it wasn't right to make this parting harder than it needed to be. "Take care of yourself out there. Farewell, Test." Lex gave him a little push, letting him know she was okay with him leaving.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Gilded City   Test in the Gilded City - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 4:23 pm

"Farewell." With that last word Test headed out of the glittering city of Rollatia. Poorer in gold but far richer in friends. His sadness at leaving eclipsed by his excitement at the prospect of someday returning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Gilded City   Test in the Gilded City - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test in the Gilded City
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40